Grillside Fact's And Trivia

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
* If you're going to order your meal and you feel the need to say why you want the diet drink, bite your tongue or say it's because you like the flavor. You're not fooling anybody by saying you're on a diet. Especially when your meal is a half pound burger.

* People on diets order water bottles for a buck each. People with intelligence order a cup of water. Which is totally free.

* Don't ask for your meal to have meat fresh off the grill. Because what you mean is for us to cook the meat now. Chances are you hold back the line and productivity with your selfishness. The food can only get as old as half an hour before its thrown away. Also if I'm the one in the kitchen, chances are that I will jump the counter and shove raw meat up your ass and cook your meal with your gas.

* Pay the full price. We can't let you go if you owe one cent. That throws the finances off. You'll lose every time with us. You won't get your meal and we will eat it. While you die of hunger, we die of clogged arteries and in my case, gas. Proven fact, you die first.

* Knock before you go in the bathroom, open the door, and knock again before walking in. Some people think it's cool to be seen taking a shit. If you are one of these then tread carefully. If the person that walks in is Chuck Norris or myself, the result will be the same. A roundhouse to your head.

* Don't order the salad. You're paying 5 dollars for something you can get in your front lawn.

* Don't try to be a smart ass. Asking for a Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato to avoid the Deluxe price is a horrible idea. You're actually spending more.

* In your Happy Meal, always ask for the Cheeseburger. Your kid will stay quite longer. Especially if he's lactose intolerant.

* If it's late and the lobby is closed nd you have no car, feel free to use the Drive Through. Yes, you can do that.

No. Its a nice thing by your part. If the cashier is stupid and puts it in the register, that will through them off and they'll never be able to figure out where the extra money came from. Yes that is a problem because it counts as if you charged someone extra. You can do it if you want. The cashier is the only one who can mess it up.

* If you're going to order your meal and you feel the need to say why you want the diet drink, bite your tongue or say it's because you like the flavor. You're not fooling anybody by saying you're on a diet. Especially when your meal is a half pound burger.
I've been on plenty of diets where I can't have the high fructose corn syrup in a soft drink but need the 8oz of ground beef.
* People on diets order water bottles for a buck each. People with intelligence order a cup of water. Which is totally free.
People who are on diets and want diet soda ask for diet soda.
* Don't ask for your meal to have meat fresh off the grill. Because what you mean is for us to cook the meat now. Chances are you hold back the line and productivity with your selfishness.
Like the customer gives a rats ass about your productivity...:rolleyes:
The food can only get as old as half an hour before its thrown away. Also if I'm the one in the kitchen, chances are that I will jump the counter and shove raw meat up your ass and cook your meal with your gas.
Motherfucker I don't want food that's been sitting out for anywhere close to half hour. And chances are you touch me and I'll beat the every lovin' shit outta you (after I let you shove me so I can claim self defense and sue you personally and the company as a whole). Now do your damn job (you know, the thing you're paid to do) and make me my food.
* Pay the full price. We can't let you go if you owe one cent. That throws the finances off. You'll lose every time with us. You won't get your meal and we will eat it. While you die of hunger, we die of clogged arteries and in my case, gas. Proven fact, you die first.
Right... because they wouldn't just leave and go somewhere else to eat, they'd just die of starvation. Anyway, there has been plenty of times my meal has come out to $X.01 and rather than break a dollar the register monkey has let is slide...
* Knock before you go in the bathroom, open the door, and knock again before walking in. Some people think it's cool to be seen taking a shit. If you are one of these then tread carefully. If the person that walks in is Chuck Norris or myself, the result will be the same. A roundhouse to your head.
that's just vile...
* Don't order the salad. You're paying 5 dollars for something you can get in your front lawn.
I don't grow lettuce, tomatoes and other veggies on my lawn, just grass. Sorry.

For me, it's not the meat not being fresh, it's ordering anything that's been sitting under the heat for over 5 minutes due to the FUCKING LETTUCE. I'm a big fan of the Snack Wraps and the lettuce ends up tasting like hot, soggy buttfloss instead of cold, crisp deliciousness.

Don't ask how I know about the taste of buttfloss. It was a rather traumatic day that I'd rather forget, possibly involving Ozzy.

The food is stored in a rack that keeps the meat fresh. The one's for the Grilled chicken have water in them. So it tends to sog up the lettuce. A Crispy Wrap would be better.

LigerBomb said:
Motherfucker I don't want food that's been sitting out for anywhere close to half hour. And chances are you touch me and I'll beat the every lovin' shit outta you (after I let you shove me so I can claim self defense and sue you personally and the company as a whole). Now do your damn job (you know, the thing you're paid to do) and make me my food.
No? Then good luck when you need leftovers.

Like the customer gives a rats ass about your productivity...:rolleyes:
Just don't start bitching when your meal takes 10 minutes or more.
I don't grow lettuce, tomatoes and other veggies on my lawn, just grass. Sorry.
That's the point.

The crispy wraps are too crunchy for me. Like, it'd be different if they did a light breading, but it's like KFC Original Recipe thick. Grilled is SO much better.

Also, the worst shit ever is old Selects. Ew.

So is the chicken patty used in a Club and a Classic the same thing?

Diet anything tastes horrible. Its like it lacks taste, yet has all the natural texture of that I imagine shit could only be like.

bottled water > possible lead in the water.

$1.00 > medical bills from severe damage to major bodily functions.

true intelligence > cheap skate.

* Don't ask for your meal to have meat fresh off the grill. Because what you mean is for us to cook the meat now. Chances are you hold back the line and productivity with your selfishness. The food can only get as old as half an hour before its thrown away. Also if I'm the one in the kitchen, chances are that I will jump the counter and shove raw meat up your ass and cook your meal with your gas.

I promise you, if you tell me where you work and I desire to eat there. Based off this statement alone - I will personally make YOU cook my food, 100% fresh. Then find a reason to complain that it wasn't adequate enough.

I don't complain about fresh food at actual restaurants because it should be cooked fresh to begin with. I will intentionally wait every time I go to a McDonald's, to assure I get 100% fresh food - and to be polite, I'll let everyone behind me - go first, until I'm at the back of the line/or food just comes up.

Its apart of your job to satisfy the customer. No offense, but learn how to do it.

I am never pushy, or a dick, about my food being fresh - but I always ask for it to be. I'll wait 20 minutes to get fresh food, patiently, as long as its given to me how I want it.

LAWLZ who the hell thinks they can get away with not paying? I won't even go in a place that I foresee spending money, unless I know I have enough for anything I want.

EDIT: Didn't understand the situation until I read Liger's reply. At my job, we have a penny tray. Normally when something comes out to a penny or two, we just cover it ourselves if they don't have it. Makes them happy in thinking we're helping pay.

If its a public restroom that has more than 1 stall, there should be no reason to knock.

If its a restroom with only one toilet, you need to invest in locks.

If the person using the restroom is too stupid to A.) answer to a knock, or B.) lock the door - they deserve to be hit.

This falls under the diet issue. Salad's have no taste. (except the fattiness you put on it)

* Don't try to be a smart ass. Asking for a Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato to avoid the Deluxe price is a horrible idea. You're actually spending more.

I think the word you were looking for, was dumb ass. Adding extra things on your burger is always going to run you a higher price. Anyone looking to cut corners and get by with trying to pull a fast one normally can't do it cheaper.

* In your Happy Meal, always ask for the Cheeseburger. Your kid will stay quite longer. Especially if he's lactose intolerant.

:wtf:

* If it's late and the lobby is closed nd you have no car, feel free to use the Drive Through. Yes, you can do that.

Fact! The Management at the McDonald's I frequent hates when people walk through their drive-thru. If you do this, there, you get a drink full of ice.. and your order takes as long as they believe you should stand outside in the elements.

In Australia you can't go through the drive thru withought a car. Even if it's late and the lobby is closed. too many armed robberies.

In Australia you can't go through the drive thru withought a car. Even if it's late and the lobby is closed. too many armed robberies.

:lmao: Drive thru's in Australia fear walk-up armed robberies over the ones where the robber can get away in a car, do they?

"Quick, someone call the Cops, that guy walking away, over there, just held up the Burger Joint!" :lmao:

Yeah I don't get it either. I think it may be because of the fact it's easier to grab the person taking your order without having to lean out the car or some shit.

It sucks though, I miss taking my pretend car through the drive thru. Including a little kids push trike.

Yeah I don't get it either. I think it may be because of the fact it's easier to grab the person taking your order without having to lean out the car or some shit.

It sucks though, I miss taking my pretend car through the drive thru. Including a little kids push trike.

Again, maybe its just a superiority thing in America to Australia.. but here, armed robbers.. are.. you know.. armed. No need to reach and grab anyone, when you just point a gun and yell really loud.

Side note to Armed Robbery. A co-worker & I were joking about fucking with someone who tried to rob us, since the most we carry is $300.00 in combo locked safes - and killing us with security cameras would only add murder to armed robbery charges. And you still wouldn't be getting any money. Not the brightest idea. But then again, neither is pissing off a robber with a weapon.

You point a gun at my face when I'm standing at a tiny fucking window and I'm not going to keep my face there.

You point a gun at my face when I'm standing at a tiny fucking window and I'm not going to keep my face there.

So how does being on foot help that any better? There is still a tiny fucking window distancing yourself from the robber trying to get through. And if they're stupid enough to attempt coming through the window, they put themselves in a bad (and hilarious to be caught on camera) situation.

But then, shit consists of elements of all the stuff you ate the day before.

Good shit in......good shit out.

Shit!:eek:

:glare: Well someone seems to be an expert on shit. :p

And in a semi-related note, I can't see how people get fat off of fast food - considering how quickly it passes through the system.

bottled water > possible lead in the water.
The machine has a filter.

$1.00 > medical bills from severe damage to major bodily functions.
true intelligence > cheap skate.

I promise you, if you tell me where you work and I desire to eat there. Based off this statement alone - I will personally make YOU cook my food, 100% fresh. Then find a reason to complain that it wasn't adequate enough.
Jerk. The food is stored in a heating cabinet for half an hour before its thrown away to make new meat. Its like keeping the meat on the pan on low temperature. It's gonna be fresh.

I don't complain about fresh food at actual restaurants because it should be cooked fresh to begin with. I will intentionally wait every time I go to a McDonald's, to assure I get 100% fresh food - and to be polite, I'll let everyone behind me - go first, until I'm at the back of the line/or food just comes up.
It is fresh. The boss kicks our asses if its older than half an hour.
Its apart of your job to satisfy the customer. No offense, but learn how to do it.
The customer doesn't satisfy me.
I am never pushy, or a dick, about my food being fresh - but I always ask for it to be. I'll wait 20 minutes to get fresh food, patiently, as long as its given to me how I want it.
Sadly the higher ups here don't agree. Wish they did though.

If its a public restroom that has more than 1 stall, there should be no reason to knock.

If its a restroom with only one toilet, you need to invest in locks.

If the person using the restroom is too stupid to A.) answer to a knock, or B.) lock the door - they deserve to be hit.
One stall and a lock. It's a no brainer. But unfortunately there are people with less than that.

This falls under the diet issue. Salad's have no taste. (except the fattiness you put on it)
It tastes horrible. If I were on a diet, I'd buy the Grilled Snack Wrap. The lettuce on it doesn't taste like my front lawn.

I just find it funny when the kid is really ill behaved but still gets exactly what he want's. That's some terrible parenting.

Fact! The Management at the McDonald's I frequent hates when people walk through their drive-thru. If you do this, there, you get a drink full of ice.. and your order takes as long as they believe you should stand outside in the elements.
Since over here it's probably late and its only 3 employees, we just start talking to the person.

So wait.... You're the fry cook Killjoy? Remind me NOT to go to your mcdonalds. :p
Afraid of leaving the bathroom unlocked, I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back