OH MY GOD ANECW LD

Tommy Dreamer is wearing Vikings colors, so I want him to win. And his design on his pants is pretty similar to Archer's. At least they look it from my vantage point.

Over the Summer... when he had an awesome feud with Christian and Swagger.

He's so much more better than Archer ever will be too. It's a shame he's probably going to job to him.

Archer might have one of, if not the weakest finisher in the WWE. Second to only Santino. What is Santino's finisher anyways?? A school boy?

The Ripper FTW! The masked super villian, the arch rival of the Hurricane. And the ever so beautiful something Nightmare. I missed her name lol

This is brilliant on the ECW creative team. Have Burchill as a super villian. But they really need a better mask. His looks ridiculous. Oh well. He will hopefully win next week and the Ripper and Hurricane can battle to save humanity.

omg they kept that awful music? worst entrance theme ever!!!!!!!!!

cool tag team though.

Baretta and Croft are kick ass. That theme is so bad, that it is awesome. These two guys will hopefully be something.

Byron just called Zeke/Regal/Kozlov the "Ruthless Roundtable." Is that their official name, I never knew if they had a name.

Of course it doesn't matter, because in a months time Zeke will be gone from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back