Commercial-Filled ECW LD 6/23/09

...Trump...a good character?! The man literally has to give away hundreds of thousands of dollars in order for people to like him. Saddam Hussein and Hitler could form a tag team and give away hundreds of thousands of dollars and they'd be over too.

So I enjoyed his promos. Sue me.

Christian's theme music is too loud. It drowns out the pops.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Well
That was another great episode of ECW. We got THE HURRICAAAAAAANE~!!!, good matches, the video packages were cool, Ryder got a push, and a good buildup.

Am I the only one that thinks it's fucking awesome that ECW is being followed by Judge Dredd right now?!

Dudes...THE DREDD IS ON!

There are two wrestlers named Mat Striker/Stryker. My preference for the name is the other.

Doesn't matter. The one currently employed by the WWE as ECW's commentator is called Matt STRIKER. IT's how his name's spelled.

xfearbefore said:
...Trump...a good character?! The man literally has to give away hundreds of thousands of dollars in order for people to like him. Saddam Hussein and Hitler could form a tag team and give away hundreds of thousands of dollars and they'd be over too.

Vince tried that and it didn't work for him.

And where was Norcal?

I was there in Milwaukee for this show and it was pretty damn good.

We started alot of ECW chants and I like that

Milwaukee isnt usually a very vocal crowd but i think its cuz many ppl watch the matches with a purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back