Stan Back! There's an ECW LD Coming Through!

@Norcal: I made a guy like that called MR. American. He enters to REal American and his entrance attire is a top hat, suit, pants, and gloves, all decorated with the stars and stripes. He has a team up with a soldier CAW, and they're called the Special Forces.
I also made a CAW called Dolph Thrilla. A parody of Dolph Ziggler. I have his entrance video online.

[/offtopic]

Anarchy Rulz in the land of Extreme!

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU SHITTING ME? HIS FACE THEME? XD

@Norcal: I made a guy like that called MR. American. He enters to REal American and his entrance attire is a top hat, suit, pants, and gloves, all decorated with the stars and stripes. He has a team up with a soldier CAW, and they're called the Special Forces.
I also made a CAW called Dolph Thrilla. A parody of Dolph Ziggler. I have his entrance video online.

[/offtopic]

no offense, but that sounds utterly shit.

I guess I take my SvR too seriously though. I stay very reality based. My Swagger is really spot on, cept I gave him arm bands, and the stars and stripes singlet

I guess Finlay's not a heel...just beating the fuck out of everyone?

A good tweener character, should be fun.

no offense, but that sounds utterly shit.

I guess I take my SvR too seriously though. I stay very reality based. My Swagger is really spot on, cept I gave him arm bands, and the stars and stripes singlet

My CAWs are all shit. I play to make the most ridiculous CAWs possible, and I know they're incredibly stupid. They entertain me, though, so all is good. Only serious ones I made were R-Truth, Christian, and Hollywood Hogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back