OH MY GOD ANECW LD

Baller

WZCW Veteran
We are 40 minutes away and an LD has not been started yet, so I might as well get one going.

Hopefully there is an Abraham Washington Show tonight as he is the best thing on ECW right now. Also, I want to see a little tension between Benjamin and Christian as we haven't see in it yet and we are one week away from TLC.

I dont think they have announced anything for tonight, but then again I could be wrong.

I haven't heard anything for tonight. I'm expecting we see more tension in Regal's Court. And like you said Baller, hopefully we see a bit of tension between Christian and Shelton. Though I don't mind the whole respect factor and trying to steal the show.

When I met you, it was love at first sight
I couldn't stop staring, your dress was so tight
I was really nervous, quiet, and shy
I wasn't sure if your type was a bro from LI
But now we're together, so happy we'll be
How do I know? The radio told me
If we broke up, my heart might as well be removed
Because you've been Zack tested, Ryder approved
I'm sorry if this was corny – I'm the MAN, not the POET
My heart belongs to you. Woo Woo Woo, you know it

Also, Shelton actually has charisma!

If only he had it 5 years ago, he'd be a multiple time World Champion by now.

Where did Shelton all of a sudden find charisma. Was he granted three wishes from a super hot genie and that was one of them. You'd think he'd get rid of that ridiculous blond hair style. And Tiffany has some bubbly music and she is hot, I gotta have my weekly dose of Tiffany. You know Zeke is gonna leave or cost Regal and crew the match tonight.

Vance Archer actually not fighting a "jobber". He'll still win cause Dreamer ain't a top ECW guy anymore. And Vance Archer is INNNNNNNTENNNNNSE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back