• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Randy Orton has a Fight with a Hotel Room

What Should Happen to Randy Orton?

• Fired immediately

• Fined/Suspended

• Demoted to Heat/ECW

• Nothing, he is too big of a name for WWE to lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a huge Orton fan, mainly of his inring work, I personnaly think he has the best Drop Kick in the WWE and one of my favourite finishers in that Cutter of his. But even I can see that if you Get a rep for Being an absolute asshole backstage then you are going to be ripped to shreds for anything like this or the Steroids problem. He always seems to be fucking up backstage, he has been suspended quite a few times over the last two years. WWE needs to get Harsh on his punishments if they don't fire him.

At the least he should be fined or suspended. It wasn't really the fact that he messed up the hotel room, so much so as to how it makes WWE look, that is the main concern. Therefore, if he was to be fired, it wouldn't really surprise me. But he will be getting fined or suspended. I see him doing the PPV match, then being "injured" to cover his suspension. The Orton family name has close ties with WWE and I don't think they would be willing to part with Randy just yet. It is going to take some serious f*ck ups on his part before he pushes them to release him after something like this.

Update he is being fined he will work sunday wwe would have preffered this story not get out because they know what they would say especiaaly with his past but it seems wwe in't being too hard on him you cant tell me ortons the first guy to do this i mean come but wwe knew that with his past we would jump all over this the only reason wwe said anything was because of all the internet sites buwwe doesnt seem like thhey care that much at this point

it just occured to me that maybe orton was told right before he went to that hotel that he would be pinned on sunday and cena would be keeping the title yet again, if i was orton and had 10x the talent that cena has then id be pretty pissed with that too, especially since hes only had 2 clean victories in 2007 never mind jobbing to bobby lashley twice in one week and such. at backlash i think hbk and cena will end up brawling outisde the ring to keep ther whole whos the better man thing goin and edge will spear/cheat orton and win the title.

Don't somthing like this ALWAYS happen after WrestleMania? Think about it, for the last few years he either gets "injured" or gets suspended right after WrestleMania, and comes back in the summer better than ever.

Just because you don't like him that doesn't mean he'll get fired. Personally i believe that he's never going to get fired. Specially now that Vince is terrified with the idea of losing someone to TNA.

Source: PWTorch.com

There are no changes being made as to Randy Orton’s involvement at WWE Backlash tomorrow night.

As punishment for his recent hotel disaster in which damages up to thirty grand, WWE management is considering moving Orton to SmackDown! Or ECW. The RAW brand is considered as the “A-Brand” and Orton has expressed strong interest in remaining on the RAW roster.

Another form of punishment that WWE management is considering it keeping him off the major pay-per views like Summerslam which would hurt him financially with his PPV bonuses.

I have to say moving him over to Smackdown or ECW isn't that bad of thing. i know he would want to stay on the A-show but hey its his fault for messing up. But a move to the other brands would help them as orton is a good wrestler and Smackdown needs a heel like Orton. hell it be perfect to throw him to Taker again. But WWE still needs to do something better then this. I like the idea of keeping off PPV like summerlsam as when you get hurt by money then that should make you change if you wallet takes a blow.

This is completly my opinion on how the WWE will treat this. Here's the most likely ways they will deal with it.

1) Keep Orton on Raw. Keep him up in the Main Event level. Jobs 95% of his matches to any other Main Event status wrestler. So if they run a storyline with Edge and Orton. Edge is most likely gonna dominate it, with a few victories here or there for Orton.

2) Move him back over to Smackdown! in some big way (Edge/Orton feud ends with Loser Leave Brand match?). Have him stay just below the title scene for a few months, eventually moving him into the title scene (Orton/Taker 2?)

3) Just not give gim the belt for the remainder of the year and just push him like nothing ever happened.

Pretty much no matter how you look at it, the WWE have to keep him in some fashion of spotlight, especially since he does have a strong following, and sells merchandise. They have invested to much money in him and still believe that he is their future "Hulk Hogan or Triple H". If they were to move him to ECW, his career would be over. To release him and allow TNA to aquire him would be HUGE for TNA (and you know they would pay him Sting money). And if they took him off cameras for even a month his flame with the crowd right now would quickly sizzle.

WWE is really dumb now. Let's think about it. Orton has done so much negative shit since going to SD! after his title run. He messed with divas, got caught with drugs and now this. Yet they cant figure out the right punishment? He cost them well over 50,000 dollars. So fire his ass and let TNA try to pick him up for star power and let him be there problem because if he doesnt care about the buisness and hasnt learn his lesson he will damn well do whatever he wants in TNA which is strategic on there part.

orton forever - down with you stupid internet people - show some photogenic proof he created all this? you can't because its all in brian alvarez' head

I never liked Orton, but after hearing about all the trouble he's been in I have become more and more of a fan. I love the fact that he trashed a hotel room.

Well, if he had a fight WITH a hotel room, that would be interesting. I do not think he should be fired, when you consider the shit other guys have gotten away with, but Vince needs to do something to scare him. Scare him REALLY bad so he behaves. I think Randy has a great future, and it would be a shame if he blows it. He is young, and has his whole career ahead of him. GROW UP, KID!

I think Randy Orton should be asked to leave or at least dropped back to Heat. If it was any other superstar they would be fired on the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back