What Should Happen to Randy Orton?

• Fired immediately

• Fined/Suspended

• Demoted to Heat/ECW

• Nothing, he is too big of a name for WWE to lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If WWE released him I would have to disagree and say that he WOULD go to TNA. For the reasons of what other show can he feed his ego with? TNA the only show close enough to touch the WWE in ratings! Not only that but what would hurt WWE and Vince worse then going to the company's rival company...it's what Kurt Angle did...and look at Vince now...kicking himself for not listening to angle....

Completly different situation Crippler. Angle wasn't destorying 30,000 dollars worth of hotel room, or found passed out in his room. Angle is a very competitive sob, no doubt there, but he didn't potentially harm guys he was travellign with.

Orton is just a selfish son of a bitch. TNA is looking for name talent, but TNA is smarter then WCW was in this regard, they aren't going to bring a cancer intothe locker room like a Scott Hall or Kevin Nash. Companies have learned the lesson that WCW failed to realize, you check the egos at the door. Orton has done little to nothing throughout his career on putting the blame on himself. he feels he is above the rest of the rules and the company.

Two thigns have to happen. 1). The WWE would actually have to grow a pair of balls and do the right hting, and that is show Mr. Orton the door, and letting it hit him hard on the ass on the way out. 2). TNA would ahve to be stupid as shit to hire a guy that is hated in his own locker room, alligned himself with another guy (batista) that ran down their company. All of this after suspending Austin Aries for badmouthing the booking team because of his angle. It's the same thing, so why would you hire a guy that is a proven Cancer in the locker room?

Randy Orton is up shit's creek without a paddle.

depending on the hotel he stayed at, it is entirely possible. Not to mention, if this, like most hotels, go through a particular company for their supplies and furnishings, it will cost more. However, back on topic, the bottom line in this is, basically, WWE Management has screwed themselves over with Orton, because they have been rather lenient in the past with him, and therefore, he thinks he is untouchable and can do whatever the hell he wants. Randy Orton is a peice of shit, an arrogant cacksucker, and needs to be fired. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Rhino fired after Wrestlemania 21 for throwing an tantrum in the lobby of a hotel after fighting with his wife? If you ask me, Rhino is more valuable than Radny Orton, so ditch his ass.

I doubt TNA would really want him as a long time player, Angle did little for the company and Orton would/will do less. Messing up a locker room while you are trashed ? Whats the excuse for that ? Orton is an idiot, plain as that. He has gotten in trouble, like what 5 times over the course of this year ?

He thinks he is untouchable, If Vince was smart, he would just fire him, Messing up a hotel room is a hell of a lot better reason to fire someone then saying "creative had nothing".

Also, his ring work definatly isnt nearly as brilliant as alot of people would like to think, all he does are random headlocks and wrestholds, hes not world champion material, hes only mediocre at best.

Well he could have destroyed everything in the mini bar. That shit is expensive.

On a more serious note, although Randy Orton is one of my favorite wrestlers, this shit is untolerable. I don't want him to get fired, but if any other wrestler did it they would be fired, so I believe the right thing to do is let him go.

Adios RKO

Look, the fact of the matter is this:

No one officially knows the truth of what happened in Europe, except for the people who were there. BUT, if Orton is guilty once again for whatever bad thing he did, then yes, he should be disciplined

WWE has double standards for their "top tier" superstars. But then again, WWE can do whatever they damn well please because its their product and their wrestlers. If they want to fire Rhyno for shit like that, no one can stop them. But because Vimmie Mac thinks Randy Orton is god's gift to the squared circle, he isn't going anywhere.

Jesus, I hope they release him.

30 grand worth of damage, wtf.

GhΩst;163485 said:
Well he could have destroyed everything in the mini bar. That shit is expensive.

On a more serious note, although Randy Orton is one of my favorite wrestlers, this shit is untolerable. I don't want him to get fired, but if any other wrestler did it they would be fired, so I believe the right thing to do is let him go.

Adios RKO[/QUOTE

I DONT THINK THEY WOULD PUT ALCOHOL IN THE ROOM AND I DONT THINK HE CAUSED 30 GRANDS WORTH OF DAMAGE BREAKING WATER AND COKE BOTTLES LOL!

GhΩst;163485 said:

Adios RKO

I DONT THINK THEY WOULD PUT ALCOHOL IN THE ROOM AND I DONT THINK HE CAUSED 30 GRANDS WORTH OF DAMAGE BREAKING WATER AND COKE BOTTLES LOL!

Dude it was a joke.

Anyways, Orton needs to grow up. Like I said earlier this kind of thing is uncalled for. Any other wrestler would have been released in a second for something less, so fire his ass.

...I still can't figure out what everyone's fascination with Randy Orton is. I've watched him hoping to see something, but his in-ring skills are STILL on the Cena level (have you watched that pathetic fish-flop Diamond Cutter of his? Years of in-ring experience, and it STILL looks that poor???). Actually, I give the edge to Cena; despite the BS he's being force to put out in the big time, he showed he has skill as the Prototype in OVW...
Orton's mic skills aren't much better; he has no emotion in his voice, only cockiness, and that'll only get you so far...

No, he won't be fired by the WWE; they've already invested WAAAY too much in him, with too little current payback on that investment, for that. He will, as many others have said, be taught a lesson, more likely fall to midcard or ECW status for a year or less, but he'll be back, as shitty as ever, eventually...

Can Just Imagine Jr Screaming "good God He Just Hit The Lampshade With The Rko" Ha Ha
One Of The Most Gifted Performers On The Roster Over The Last Five Years. Should Of Carried The Smackdown Title From The End Of 2005 To At Least Mid'06. But You Cant Put The Title On Someone Whose Behaviour Is So Erratic.
I Think They Should Fire Him, These Fines And Suspensions Obviously Have Done Nothing To Improve His Behaviour. Look At Jeff Hardy Whose Come Back So Damn Focused After He Was Originally Let Go By Wwe And Im Sure He Didnt Fall Back In Love With The Biz Because Of His Tna Stint.

What the hell was Randy thinking? It's sad that he hasn't learned by now that you can't do stupid stuff like destroying your hotel room. My 10 year old cousin knows better than that. Just because he is a superstar in wrestling, that doen't mean you can do whatever you want and that rules and laws don't apply to you. I like Orton, him and Edge are my two favorite heels on Raw, but if he doesn't have the common sense that many ten year olds do, then you have to punish him in some way. Since this isn't his first time by any means, I think this should be the last strike. He should be suspended for 3-6 months and told that his next mistake, no matter how small, will result in him being fired. If that doesn't open his mind, then I would just consider him to be a lost hope.

I think he should be punished for this but not fired, they need main eventers too much to just let him go. If They really wanted to punish him, They could have him JOB to Hogan or something as Terrible.

I know this will probably get merged with the Randy vs the hotel room thread, but I figured we should have a poll as to what we feel should happen to ol' RKO. I personally think he should be fired immediately. If this was his first screw up, then maybe a fine or suspension, but this is the latest in a long line...FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!

Don't fire him. Demote him to heat and ECW... Firing him will only fuel TNA with another star (for how long is another question...) to go up against WWE.

Or just suspend him without pay until his contract runs out, let people forget about him.

Either way, they should bury him if he's not willing to learn. Firing him might actually fuel his career.

Honestly though,. with his reputation, who would honestly want him. TNA Suspended Austin aries because he spoke up about the direction of his angle...what would they do with a num num like Orton? And obviously fines and suspensions don't work, but maybe a demotion to Heat or ECW would FINALLY show him that he needs to act like a human being.

"Can Just Imagine Jr Screaming "good God He Just Hit The Lampshade With The Rko""

I was picturing him R.K.O'ing the entire room at once somehow :p

Because honestly, I don't know what he could've have possibly done to that room. Wish he was crazy enough to record it and upload it online, probably be fun to watch.

Alex~Vab

honestly, im not even sure if i belive the virility of this story...THIRTY THOUSAND dollars worth of damage??? thats almost impossible i think....u could competely destroy everything in the room, have the nastiest party ever, set the carept on fire, and blow a hole through the wall with a rocket launcher, and i dont think it STILL would add up to thirty thousand dollars...it just makes me doubt this whole thing, and not develop an opinion on it, becuase it seems so ridiculously blown out of porportion...he really mightve been sick, and got sent home....and when people hear that, they automatically assume its for something else, and thats how rumors get started...I dunno just have to see how things develop i guess,,,,

I kinda like Prax's idea, keep him on contract, but do absolutley nothing with him. Let him fade to obscurity and watch him try to bring his career back. The man as been given chance after chance, and he won't do anything with it. Let him fade away. I wouldn't think TNA would hire him, but there is always that chance. For some reason guys that justifiably get fired end up becoming anti-heroes for the new promotion they go to.

So whats going on with randy orton? was it just becuz he passed out in a hotel and fucked up 30,000 worth of damage? lmao

I agree with Prax. Besides, if they bury him enough, the TNA fans wouldn't care about him anymore. It wouldn't look as big an addition if they released him on the spot. I say put him on ECW as that could help them A LOT and just keep him there to make ECW look more like its own brand instead of just having Lashley there. Orton seriously needs to think of the consequences because he could've just killed his career. And to be honest, if it wasn't for his dad, He wouldn't have been as popular as he is today. He's only had what? 2 great matches in WWE? And they were with two legends. Benoit and Foley. He hasn't done enough to establish himself in the ring, or outside of the ring.

I Say Make him pay for the damage he caused, it obviously hasn't became a big media incident like RVD's drug bust. make him pay for the damages like he was a normal person, hell make him go before a judge serve a weekend in jail, community service, treat him like a normal guy, there is no reason to hurt his career when his character didn't mess up or go over. just the guy behind the scene, I mean how many big actors or rockstars have acted the same way? they don't get shit on. Ozzy pissed on the alamo. all it did was make him famous. I Say make him shell out 30 grand for his mistake, make him do unpaid shows. but when he starting to main event. keep it that way, why hurt the show when they can make his life hard as hell. shit that would teach me a lesson,

This is ridicolous people trash rooms all the time, he probably got drunk with a few mates n it got a little bit out of hand. Hes in his 20's for god sake let him have a bit of fun. Then again most of the people on these forums probably spend all day on here watching Cena matches over and over and chatting about how JR is a god lol. If WWE fire him for this they are more stupid than i thought, the guy is over with fans and isnt that bad in the ring compared to most of their 'talent' on RAW. Just make him pay for it and call it quits, ANd there are far more serious things to WWE other than steriod abuse, like someone not liking the direction of their character...

Captain, this isn't going and getting wasted in a hotel room when you're in highschool, this is a guy in his mid 20's, been warned several times, and trashed a hotel room by himself. He was found passed out in said hotel room. He caused 30,000 dollars, repeat that, 30,000 dollars of damage to a hotel room. 30,000 dollars is more then a crap load of people see in a year, let alone doing that much damage in one night.

Cap, say you had a brand new mustang GT or something, and I steal it, destroy it in one night, and park it back at your home That's the equivalant of what Orton did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back