• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Randy Orton has a Fight with a Hotel Room

What Should Happen to Randy Orton?

• Fired immediately

• Fined/Suspended

• Demoted to Heat/ECW

• Nothing, he is too big of a name for WWE to lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! I am going to the live Raw show in here in the UK on Monday, and now the Legend Killer isnt gunna be there!? That sucks!

Yes, I forgot about that England show. It's going to be a shame that Orton isn't there seeing as he is in the main event at Backlash and it's going to be hard for the WWE to explain that one. It seems like now it was a foolish decision to take him off the tour because it keeps him from going to that show and will make him lose more momentum heading into Backlash. He's the main event at the next PPV and he deserves to be on the shows, no matter what the reason the WWE had for taking him off. It's unfortunate but I guess the WWE is just taking a firm stance with him after any incident like this one, no matter how trivial it was.

There's still three other wrestlers that they can use to build up for the main event. In fact it's more of a mid card match. Everyone knows that the Handicap match is the real main event.

I expect Orton to be made to look like a complete jobber in the match. They might possibly have Edge destroy him backstage before the match. They would change the main event. They've done it before. They advertised Austin vs. The Rock vs. HHH at Survivor Series despite the fact they knew Austin wouldn't be there.

man its so hard what to think here!! i mean first they said he screwed up a hotel room. then they said he had a stomach virus... i honestly had a feeling that orton was starting to change backstage. but i dunno... he most likely won't be getting the title at backlash and will start jobbin to nobodys!
poor randy. only time will tell what the truth really is................

How do you mess up a whole hotel room with a stomach virus? If you have the shit's you use one of those new inventions called THE TOILET. If your being sick you could also use one of those toilets or possibly a sink, or even a bat. I've had a stomach virus before and I didn't pain the walls with shit. My guess is he's trashed a room for some unknown reason.

This is so bullshit, no one even knows the details and they are saying he fired. I'd like to go with the puked all over his room theory. Or what, will they just keep a wrestler backstage who has the flu? Yeah he can just sit there and watch....fun fun.
Please wait till better details come out

Me theory is he either got wasted and in a big-headed rockstar way trashed the room or had a party in his room, because he seems like the kind of guy who would do that. I mean, the guy's a professional athelete and he smokes, that says it all. However, goodness knows what he really did. He's a dick, he doesn't realise what a position he is in. I can see WWE heavily de-pushing him. They won't let him go because TNA will happily scoop him up I reckon.

Wake up and smell the crap i dont think that he deserves to be near the ring you get sooo many guys who deserve better then ortan but no he doesn't get fired for his stupid mistakes like murcury, like hardy did (prior to returning) its stupid they have one rule for one guy and another for the favorites and this is damn stupid!!!:icon_evil:

If WWE fires Orton IMO they will be losing a future star again. TNA would be all over him soon as the news was to get out but I don't think that will happen. It's pretty unfair how he does all these things and yet doesn't really get punished for his actions, If I was WWE I would de-push him maybe even putting him on Heat if that's the case. I mean what more can a guy do before they get a punishment? this is strike 3 I think they should do something but I wouldn't give him a push no time soon then if that's the case though.

I'm a huge Orton fan also but his attitude is some shit. I can imagine how he acts backstage though but even if you meet him he is an asshole though he has a look on his face like im the biggest and best man in this locker room though but Orton has been decent lately and it's kinda messed up how he get's himself into these things. Wrestling is in his blood he should shape up or he won't have no career in the WWE no more.

Orton seemed like he was making his way to the top, things was going good and now that he's in the main event scene and got a shot for the WWE Championship, something like this comes around and screws him up. Did he trash his hotel room because he was drunk or something? was it out of anger? I still don't get the whole story but still it brings on alot of heat again on Orton. I would have liked to seen Orton as champion but I guess after this it won't happen for awhile then.

Aparently he was found passed out in his room with 30k worth off damage

well here's an update on this Orton vs. the hotel room

For what is understood, Randy Orton was found passed out in a trashed hotel room that totaled to around 30 grand in damages

the fact that they found him passed out is not a good sign for Otron, IMO is makes things even worse for him, I can see WWE sending him to rehab for this fuk up, probably suspended w/o pay, and fined for the cost of the damages if not more, this has got to be embaressing for WWE, I mean Orton is atleast my age if not a year or two older, and yet he acts like a stupid, spoiled little child, if WWE doesn't fire him then you can bet your ass that this is going to be his last chance, and the next time he scews up even the slightest bit I bet he's sent home permently, whaty a stupid little dumb peice of shit:disappointed:

i think this is all a big misunderstanding

i think he was just happy about getting the title shot, and decided to get drunk and fuck up a hotel room, i mean, its not like he hasnt done stupid shit before...

(since im new, u dont know that i use a shitload of sarcasm, so i usually put...

(insert sarcasm)

How the hell do you make 30k's worth of damage in one hotel room? There's not usually much in them. A T.V, bed and bath are probably the most expensive things you will find in a hotel room.

He obviously thinks he untouchable, WWE should fire him and prove him wrong.

How the hell do you make 30k's worth of damage in one hotel room? There's not usually much in them. A T.V, bed and bath are probably the most expensive things you will find in a hotel room.

He obviously thinks he untouchable, WWE should fire him and prove him wrong.

it was probably a more expensive hotel than what we all stay in, and besides Hotels tend to over charge on everything so for example if the TV was worth $500, than the hotel probably said it was worth $1500, and if he destroys everthing in the room I could see it being possible, especially if they have to redo the carpeting, paint, windows, everthing in the bathroom, and rplace all the furniture, I also think that thehotel adds in the money they will lose from not being able to rent to room out and depending on how much money they get per night, and the amount of damage and time it will take to fix it, could really add up, and yeah WWE should fire him but they won't

Oh I don't know. I think they might fire him. Obviously nobody know for sure if this story is true. But if it is I can certainly see him being fired. If they will release somebody like Angle then they will Orton. I know they didn't know Angle would go to TNA. But he was a bigger star than Orton and he's not really changed TNA one bit. I seriously think they might release him.

Yeah the hotel's that I go to they cost alot and so does the things in the hotel. That's not alot of money though for the WWE, they usually make more then that with merchandise selling right? If I was them though I would make Orton pay the fine and also like I said again de-push him also. I guess it depends on what kinda hotel they had him in, I doubt it's a small one or a ugly one maybe like a richy one or something. They should just fire Orton or suspend him for along time or something, like I said again it doesn't make no sense and it's a waste of time.

Sucks he passed out, he could've footed the bill himself and no one would be the wiser.

God damnit. I literally only watch Raw anymore for Orton's hijinx and he goes and does this.

Btw to people saying "blah blah Orton won't make tna" no he won't but you keep getting big stars, and each one brings a fanbase.

Christian, I started watching TNA for him, Angle I didn't but even though I'll acknowledge he's "Good" he just fucking BORES the shit out of me.Dunno why. But yeah Orton will bring in more fans..and so on.

I doubt TNA thinks one man will win the war, it's a gradual thing.

Alex~Vab

Still no definite word on what is going on with Randy Orton. He was sent home from the WWE European tour and will likely not be at RAW tomorrow. He may not even work the Sunday PPV. He has not been released at this point.--Wrestlezone

Seems to me this may be more than just a de-push when and if he comes back. Hopefully he will be taken out of the ppv match, and then there will be one of those wonderful blurbs on WWE.co. in which they wish him the best in all his future endeavors. Umm, wait, he was dishonorably discharged from the military for going awol and possibly fucked up his wrestling career, what would those endeavors be?

Oh I don't know. I think they might fire him. Obviously nobody know for sure if this story is true. But if it is I can certainly see him being fired. If they will release somebody like Angle then they will Orton. I know they didn't know Angle would go to TNA. But he was a bigger star than Orton and he's not really changed TNA one bit. I seriously think they might release him.

I really dont think so. Angle was a completely different case. He was plagued by injuries he refused to admit were affecting him and lets face it he isnt exactly getting younger. Orton is young and reaks of talent and VKM is very paranoid about losing another high calibre wrestler to TNA because i really do think they would pick him up before long if they fired him.

jeez, this guy is just a complete assclown. 30,000 dollars worth of damage, are you fucking kidding me. how the hell do you destroy a hotel room and cause 30,000 dollars worth of damage. I"ve said it once, I'll say it again, WWE fires this guy, TNA won't touch him with a ten foot pole. Orton will be jobless. Hell, he couldn't get a job in japan with that attitude. Orton needs a serious humbling experience, and the WWE should do it. I agree with Jake, have Edge take him out backstage and de-push that no good son of a bitch.

There is rumors still going around, well, more like strong beliefs that old Randall will be taken off the PPV completely, and possibly fired bfore that point. I can see I'm not alone in thinking this is the best way to go, and like Shockmaster said, no other comapny will want him...TNA, Japan, Mexico, ROH, no one is gonna want to be RKO's baggage handler. Who knows, maybe Randy will be fired, lose everything, and when you take a drive thru St Louis, you might see a gangly, tattoed, pedophile lookin peice of shit with a sign that says will work for food on the corner.

Just the fact that the WWE is considering releasing Orton is a step in the right direction. I'm with Champ on this one. He has played his asshole card one too many times. It's put up or shut up time. The man was passed out and caused 30,000 in damage. He has had his 3 or 4 opportunities to straighten up. Hell he's been suspended at least 2 or 3 times. Wake up WWE. There is no risk with firing him because no one will take his sorry ass.

With WWE considering releasing him shows that thy even see now that there is a big problem and they need to take a firm stand and not some slap on the wrist that they have been giving him. If WWE does nothing then you know what they get what they desereve. The messed up part is if anyone that isnt main event did this there ass already be out the door. If WWE gives him a slap on the wrist again then you know what they can't complain about what he does then.

their is no way you can cause 30 grand in damages to a hotel room it is impossible!!its all exageration he's a great wrestler but has a temper so they should not suspend him again (it has not worked the other times) maybe if vince called a meeting with him and fired him (just to scare him) that might sort him out.its pity he wont be workin the PPV on sunday i was lookin forward to him kickin ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back