• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] John Cena Thread

What is Your Feeling on John Cena?

• I despise him!

• I am not a fan of his

• I don't like him or hate him

• I like the guy

• I am a Cena Fanatic!

• I like him, but don't think he's a good wrestler

• I don't like him, but do think he's a good wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all worst move in history, that i can recall. i seriously have no idea how people are going to react on raw.but if i had money down on it i wold ay the little kids are gonna freak but the majority of the fans are gonna be pissed. i think theres gonna be a backlash either people get pissed off or cena gets injured and plans get screwed up

I agree with digensa, even though a lot of people hate cena, this return is perhaps one of the most unexpected and greatest ever. Did you hear the building, thats gotta be one of the lowdest reactions ever, and he isnt even that bad of a wrestler. I dont know how he came back so quick, but i look forward for what wwe have prepaired for him.

like him or not WWE needs him, I respect HHH but come on how many times do we have to watch HHH in a mainevent basically against the same guys we already seen him fued against I would rather seen Kennedy get a major push instead of watching HHH once again

what do fans want, when the WWE is predictable we complain, when the WWE try not to be predictable then we want them to be, if HHH would have won many would have been saying how predictable the WWE is because I was positive that he was going to win but I am so happy he did not win

Cena have more fans then he do people that hate him, a heel turn make sense I guess, The Rock was starting to get booed just as bad as well then he eventually became a heel and became an even bigger star

im sick of seein cena main event wrestlemania..he just gets on my nerves the butt-kissing push he gets...i used to think he was all right but i just dont think hes that good of a wrestler...as much as i dont like orton...i hope he stays champ

It's funny, the crowd was on their feet after his music hit and then within a few minutes while he's exchanging blows with triple h, almost unanimously the crowd boo every punch he threw it triple h, while cheering for every punch trips threw on him.. I was looking forward to another 3 months of ppvs and raws without Cena.. i hate cena!

I cannot stand all this hating on the genius plan of the WWE and John Cena. Admit it, "You didnt see that" coming. Just because the WWE outsmarted or duped the internet community the plan is going to backlash. What if the WWE puts the movie plan on hold? or what if Cena was never as injured as they made it out to be? Either way they just brought back one of their biggest draws (love him or hate him) and suprised EVERYONE. I personally love it as I have been waiting for Wrestling to do something like this for a while now. With Cena back, this opens up more options for 'Mania. Hats off to WWE and Cena - much respect

Anybody see a conspiracy with this? Maybe Cena and the Federation wanted to concoct a way to put focus on other wrestlers from the week before No Mercy on. Maybe this injury was a work? And maybe Cena just wanted a break from being champion.

Cheap though that he would comeback in time for Wrestlemania. The Federation duped wrestling fans. Kudos to them.

Brilliant, unexpected return. No one saw it coming and completely fooled the entire IWC, which doesn't happen too often. I know most of us were expecting Big Show or Lashley.

However, I do have to question having Cena win it. The RAw title seen has been amazing lately and going fine without Cena. Does it really require him jumping directly back into it? I don't think so.

No ones saying the return was bad and that we all expected it but it kinda shows that WWE are gonna slap the belt back on him and take away a WM main event. The show was doing great without him (it even pushed Jeff Hardy) and I was looking forward to this wrestlemania's RAW mainevent but now its gonna be the 5 move man dominating the WWE title picture...

I think it wouldve been more interesting had someone else won it (using Trips as an example), and then have Cena's music hit. It wouldve sent the message that everyone is put on notice, it would still have had major shock value cause I think most of the IWC was expecting at the earliest a WM appearance at best. And it wouldve sent the message that yeah, HHH may have won the Rumble, but Cena is coming back for that title that he never lost.

Personally I think what they should have done, if they were so high to bring Cena back for shock value, would have been to give the title to Jeff Hardy. The man is over HUGE right now and I think if there is anyone that the fans would boo against Cena moreso if he was fighting it would be Jeff. Have Cena win the Rumble and Jeff win the title, then the next night on Raw or some time thereafter have Cena turn heel and DESTROY Jeff. Building up not only a character change for Cena, but give the fans what they want, Jeff Hardy as champ, and someone they truly want to cheer for destroying Cena in redemption.

I was just enjoying the WWE and Cena comes back. I think it's idiotic. After all the doctors reports we heard about him needing all that extra time off, and from asking a friend who is a physiotherapist about how long he should have been off, and it's a lot longer than he was.

Personally I think this has undermined a lot of the talent in the Rumble and the WWE. Cena has been out injured for months, and everyone said we need Cena, but look at the figures, we don't. Then he comes back after thata nd beats a huge anount of talent to win the Royal Rumble. Come 'Mania he'll win the WWE championship again. After about a year something will happen which means he'll have to forfeit it but not lose it cleanly. WWE WE'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE.

No one comes back after an injury which was apparently that severe to win a match up that big.

Wow I was completely shocked about Cenas return and Im damn glad hes back now!! When I was watching the Royal Rumble on ppv my friends were sayin mayb John Cena might come back and I saidd nooo wayyy man. When the countdown was on till the 30th entrant I thought sum1 gd is gonna come in last. My initial thought was Big Show. When I heard Cenas music i went nuts I couldnt believe it!

Fans always whinge about something... wwe is too predictable blah blah blah!! How on earth can u honestly say you are disapointed that the top dog has returned. Winning the rumble is something that people will complain about and I have no problems with that.. but when they say that they are disappointed Cena has returned.. i ask how??? Now Raw has yet another main eventer and Cena is the main event at WM24 is something that no1 saw coming so WWE was unpredicable IMO.

I do think Cena was injured... but I dnt think he was expected to be back in May like the "Doctors" told us. I thought he wuld come bak jst after WM24 but I, lyk many other ppl were wrong.

Who said the WWE title match at WM24(presumaly Cena stays on Raw) has to be a 1 on 1 contest. I think Orton vs HHH vs Cena at WM24 sounds good... if WWE really wanted to... they could add Kennedy or HBK to that match to make it a fatal fourway.

Cena vs Orton is some type of gimmick match @ Wrestlemania would be cool but Im not sure if WWE wants to take that route.

I was just enjoying the WWE and Cena comes back. I think it's idiotic. After all the doctors reports we heard about him needing all that extra time off, and from asking a friend who is a physiotherapist about how long he should have been off, and it's a lot longer than he was.

Personally I think this has undermined a lot of the talent in the Rumble and the WWE. Cena has been out injured for months, and everyone said we need Cena, but look at the figures, we don't. Then he comes back after thata nd beats a huge anount of talent to win the Royal Rumble. Come 'Mania he'll win the WWE championship again. After about a year something will happen which means he'll have to forfeit it but not lose it cleanly. WWE WE'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE.

No one comes back after an injury which was apparently that severe to win a match up that big.

Becca what r uy talking about?!!! This is great fuckind news!! Cena's gonna get tomlet his fued with ORton culminate at WM, whuile Hardy wrestles in the MITB m atch, wich is something we all wan na see. What a gfreat trick WWE pullled on everyone!!

Maybe it was a work, but i guess you weren't complaining when reports said Michaels would be out longer than he actually was.

Personally I think this has undermined a lot of the talent in the Rumble and the WWE.
How does it undermine the talent? He is the biggest face, it was a shock entrance, and it isn't like he came in first, he came in 30th and won the rumble.... His winning didnt affect no one...
Cena has been out injured for months, and everyone said we need Cena, but look at the figures, we don't.
How dont they, he is one more main eventer on the roster, and he is better than the whole roster at what he does...
Then he comes back after thata nd beats a huge anount of talent to win the Royal Rumble.
Who did he actually go through? HHH, Kennedy, Henry, and who else? I'd only call one of those great, or even huge
Come 'Mania he'll win the WWE championship again. After about a year something will happen which means he'll have to forfeit it but not lose it cleanly. WWE WE'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE.
Seen what? Countless solid matches from the best worker in the entire company? What did you want Cena to do, go out their and wrestle with a torn pec? Not a good move from a business standpoint..

Maybe it was a work, or dont believe everything that is written on a website...
joosh said:
It was unpredicatable but how he wins the WWE title via STFU at WM 24 or the 5 moves of death isn't.
yep and with those five moves he will put on an entertaining match for the fans, and it will probably make a lot of money

This is why wrestling really is art, cause u can look at something and think its the greatest thing ever and another person can look at the same thing and think its the biggest piece of shit.

I just tend to think John Cena is a big piece of shit. I was at the Rumble tonight and this ruined it for me.

The Rumble should be used to elevate guys to main event status. I don't really care for the most part to argue over who should have been elevated but Kennedy as a face would have been a great choice to get someone into main event status because of the fact he is good on the mic and has a catch phrase the fans love and he can go in the ring plus with him winning the MITB last year and him getting screwed out of it due to bad luck I thought he deserved the push.

Given the pop he got last night,the IWC is clearly a minority.People are now just ragging on John for the sake of ragging on the guy.What happened last night was sheer genius and a historic Rumble moment.At the end of the day people need to stop being hipocrites.Would you rather have seen HHH go to WM again when we all know that it wouldnt have been a fresh match( i.e HHH vs. RKO)
I'm glad he's back.The only reason he was sooo pushed was becasue the WWE didnt have any "mega-stars" With Hardy& Kennedy coming up,John will have quality fueds,and the pressure for him to be a super-babyface will be offf,allowing him to be more flexible

"He is the biggest face" - faces get boo'ed? Wait, didn't Trips get a higher pop aswell! Hell, Cena was getting boo'ed for hitting Triple H and people were saying "YEAH" when Triple H hit Cena....

"yep and with those five moves he will put on an entertaining match for the fans, and it will probably make a lot of money"
You do know that many fans hate John Cena and find him boring? Those five moves won't be making the money, the person who carries him and then jobs to him will.

@ mabuza: Cena beat all the heels in his 2 year dominance over RAW, whose this fresh match against?! HHH is more of a mega-star than Cena...

I'll tell all of you what happened.. He already shot the movie. He took the past two months off, fooled all of you, shot his movie and now he is back full time.. good for Cena, the WWE and Wrestling period.

If thats seriously the case, and Cena's injury angle was a complete fluke to begin with.. then he deserves to be released from the company. Because that would mean, the punk ass bitch just "forfeited" the title to Randy Orton, instead of losing to him like a man. Honestly, I don't think Cena is that low of a person.. but then again, anything is possible..

I hope everybody at least enjoyed the vacation cause its definately over....I dont wish death on him, but I'd bet my tax refund he'll beat Orton for the strap at Wrestlemania cause they're not sending him to Smackdown to fight Edge. It's just another main event thats already spoiled....he shoulda took more time off but it goes to show Vince McMahon as no faith in Randy Orton or anyone else to be the man...its just crap wrestling

If thats seriously the case, and Cena's injury angle was a complete fluke to begin with.. then he deserves to be released from the company. Because that would mean, the punk ass bitch just "forfeited" the title to Randy Orton, instead of losing to him like a man. Honestly, I don't think Cena is that low of a person.. but then again, anything is possible..

OK, I just checked WWE,com to see if you fuckers were just messing with me, and its true... Cena won the rumble. And Will, dude WTF!?!?! How could you say such a thing? I think Cena's just that fucking amazing and healed up that quick. Maybe he's not really 100% healled, but he's expected to be come WM.

This is why wrestling really is art, cause u can look at something and think its the greatest thing ever and another person can look at the same thing and think its the biggest piece of shit.

I just tend to think John Cena is a big piece of shit. I was at the Rumble tonight and this ruined it for me.

The Rumble should be used to elevate guys to main event status. I don't really care for the most part to argue over who should have been elevated but Kennedy as a face would have been a great choice to get someone into main event status because of the fact he is good on the mic and has a catch phrase the fans love and he can go in the ring plus with him winning the MITB last year and him getting screwed out of it due to bad luck I thought he deserved the push.

Last year they put over Taker( a guy who's been there for ages).At WM22+23,they put HHH/HBK in the mainevents instead of going for younger,up&coming guys like Edge& Orton.The original plan was to put Taker over for the 2nd year running& HHH was the 2nd choice.Were you going to bitch about those 40year guys buring the newblood?
They didnt put over any young guys,so that makes your point invalid.Sure Ken's got talent,but maybe he should stop ordering HGH& steriods on-line if he wants to be in a WM mainevent one day.People talk as if John is 58yrs like Hogan and is keep the "youngsters" down.John turned 30 last year.He's one the youngest guys on the roster,he is the future.Unlike HHH& Hogan,he isnt manipulating Vince into giving him the topspot,he's being booked in that way by Vince.

OK, I just checked WWE,com to see if you fuckers were just messing with me, and its true... Cena won the rumble. And Will, dude WTF!?!?! How could you say such a thing? I think Cena's just that fucking amazing and healed up that quick. Maybe he's not really 100% healled, but he's expected to be come WM.

I can belive that some idiots think he's injury was a work(i.e angle) .I do agree that he's pretty amazing in he's ability to heal that quick.He cleary worked his ass off in rehab

I can belive that some idiots think he's injury was a work(i.e angle) .I do agree that he's pretty amazing in he's ability to heal that quick.He cleary worked his ass off in rehab

Whoa, hey, Will is not an idiot. he's a valued member of this forum. And he's entitled to his own opinion. I was joking around with him. But xseriously, waht a surprise for all the cena fans. And I still disagree with Will, Cena's injury was legitimate. But Will is entitled to his own opinion,Mabuza oe whatever ypur name is, and dont you forget it!

"up&coming guys like Edge& Orton" - Edge isn't up and comming, hes here and Orton only has the title and wasn't buried because Cena got injured. I know this is hard for you believe but your precious Cena has beaten everyone and anyone who goes against him is bound to lose. The more experienced guys actually job a bit, HHH jobbed to Jeff Hardy, HBK jobbed to Kennedy, ect...

"John turned 30 last year.He's one the youngest guys on the roster" - I believe HHH turned 38 last year; thats not much older than Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back