[Official] "How DARE Triple H Lay His Dirty Hands On Edge" Thread

It'll take two for it to properly take off. And I hate how people say the IWC targeting Trips, as if we don't have minds of our own and are reasonless animals. By the looks of it, the IWC are fucking protecting him. I'm the only one bashing him. And obviously heels don't put over heels. Which is why face Triple H has never put over anybody... possible exception being Kurt Angle. He's not going to start now.

Its true.. lately there has been more Triple H bashing threads than, say a month ago. The guy holds the title for 2 fucking months and everyone just shits on him, completely forgetting that the guy hasnt had a lengthy title run in 3 years.

While I will say, Kennedy coming out to clean house wouldve been fucking sweet. but Trips is gonna loose sunday, so he will likely be chasing the world title afterwards

It'll take two for it to properly take off. And I hate how people say the IWC targeting Trips, as if we don't have minds of our own and are reasonless animals. By the looks of it, the IWC are fucking protecting him. I'm the only one bashing him. And obviously heels don't put over heels. Which is why face Triple H has never put over anybody... possible exception being Kurt Angle. He's not going to start now.

And that Randy Orton guy....

I really hope Kennedy wins the world title off Triple H or Edge at Wrestlemania 25.

I cant see Trips challenging Edge just yet. It sounds like either a Wrestlemania match or a Survivor Series match.

Undertaker still has unfinished business with Edge remember.

Its true.. lately there has been more Triple H bashing threads than, say a month ago. The guy holds the title for 2 fucking months and everyone just shits on him, completely forgetting that the guy hasnt had a lengthy title run in 3 years.

"Hasn't had a lengthy run in 3 years"? If that sentence was spoken about anyone else, people would be like "Oh, he had a lengthy title reign a few years ago, why does he need one now?" He deserves it because he had the sense to fuck off for a bit?

And Triple H will be feuding with Edge after NOTC.

Also, obviously Triple H had to intervene, just as I have no choice but to die after umping off a bridge. However, the sensible thing to do would be not to jump off the bridge.

Finally, the bashers arrive. Jesus Christ - that's the Mexican version of Jesus Christ. Confused? You should be.

I'm seriously starting to dislike triple H now. will dislike him if he screw's Edge over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back