[Official] "How DARE Triple H Lay His Dirty Hands On Edge" Thread

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Is nothing sacred any more? This is a new low. First, the tag team champions, Londrick, are destroyed by a fellow face, even though there's two of them. Needless and completely embarrassing. Next, Kennedy is beaten by the ECW roster, but don't worry, Triple H beats them all up. And now, the worst case scenario, Triple H cleared the ring of Umaga, Edge and his entire stable. Something The Undertaker couldn't even do. This makes my favourite two WWE wrestlers look like absolute *****es and last night, Triple H crossed a line. Triple H struck Edge. Actually dared to lay his grubby hands - grubby from all the burying, obviously - on him.

No more will I stay at the sidelines and stay silent. No, from now on I'm going to bash Triple H so much he's going to physically feel it. Fucking Stone Cold wannabe wants to bury the best thing to come out of the WWE in the last five years? Well fuck him. I hope John Cena kicks the living shit out of him. We all know they're not going to let Edge... unless he gets the entire WWE roster behind him. Even then, I dunno...

So the simple message here is: fuck Triple H.

Itll most likely be useless after sunday anyway :lmao:

Triple H is the SlyFOx of WWE. Anything he does, people get all sensitive and flip a bitch over. goodness gracious. What the top face in the company changes brands, and does a run in to save another top face and sends the heel stable scurrying??? SAY IT AINT SO!!! I mean shit...that NEVER happens...

ok i am a diehard edgefan 100% all the way.. . but this is stupid i'm sry but i'm not just saying that cause i'm an hhh fan as well, i'm saying this cause this could of been any other wrestler and you wouldn't of done this but because it was hhh you had to make this, plus hhh didn't clear the ring with all of them batista helped in the end

It doesn't. Not in the WWE these days anyway. Not since Stone Cold Steve Austin. I mean, he didn't even have any. Normally, at least the stable gets on top for a little while before someone else helps out. Not in Triple H's case. The Undertaker couldn't do what he did in the months he'd been feuding with Edge and, eugh, I hate saying this, but nor could Batista. Not to mention they actually had an extra man on side this week. I suppose you're going to defend him defeating an entire brand or needlessly destroying the tag team champions now?

ok i am a diehard edgefan 100% all the way.. . but this is stupid i'm sry but i'm not just saying that cause i'm an hhh fan as well, i'm saying this cause this could of been any other wrestler and you wouldn't of done this but because it was hhh you had to make this, plus hhh didn't clear the ring with all of them batista helped in the end

If it was any other wrestler it wouldn't have happened. They'd have broken a sweat at the very least. Batista Bombed one of Edge's worthless peons after Triple H breathlessly cleaned the ring, leaving it sparkling. Add to that that no other wrestler in history has had the privilege of burying an entire brand and an entire tag team division.

:lmao: Sam, Batista was back up helping him within seconds of Trips hitting the ring. If anything was stupid, it was how fast Batista recovered from an ass whipping to start dispatching people.

I'm gonna have to watch that again, but I doubt it. I remember him throwing a few firsts at like one guy for a few seconds. I would have noticed if Batista made a considerable contribution.

Yeah I agree with Norcal this time. Batista recovered way too quick for my liking. If anyone looked too strong on Smackdown, it was Batista not Triple H.

The one week Edge's stable doesn't get the upper hand, people bitch about it. Pathetic really.

And comparing it to the Undertaker situation is ridiculous. Undertaker got jumped, while Trips had the element of suprise, AND had Batista helping him. If it wouldve been Cena getting drafted, the SAME thing wouldve happened, and no one wouldve gave a shit.

Pfft I dont know Norcal... the IWC can turn the backs on Cena within 10 seconds of what they think is "Super Cena".

Not really. Why are people so keen to dismiss this? This event is more important of a sign of things to come than as a single event really. Triple H is back on top again, and now he's going to conquer SmackDown!, making Edge - the very newest thing in the main event - look weak and probably demoting him in the process. if I wanted to watch Triple H as champion I'd watch wrestling between, well, a lot of years. If they were going to have a draft they might as well have kept The Undertaker on.

Bottom line: WWE are planning on feeding SmackDown! to Triple H, and it's pointless.

And comparing it to the Undertaker situation is ridiculous. Undertaker got jumped, while Trips had the element of suprise, AND had Batista helping him. If it wouldve been Cena getting drafted, the SAME thing wouldve happened, and no one wouldve gave a shit.

Everyone would've given a shit. Cena and Triple H are built up way too much - only difference is that Triple H has had much too much time in the main event and Cena has had a little too much time in the main event. Orton was a breath of fresh air. Heels are made to look so weak these days. I miss Kurt Angle.

Sam, how can you judge things in the future regarding HHH conquering Smackdown after merely one episode?

At least hes not on Raw anymore..

You're right, Edge is totally going to win that feud. As we all know, Triple H has a chronic history of losing to heels.

Never say never. I dont think we will see an Edge/Triple H feud for quite some time though so don't panic.

He put over Batista 3 times in a row. He also lost to John Cena at Wrestlemania 22, the biggest stage of them all.

So Cena and Batista were heels? Thanks for that. Also, he put over Batista. Why is that good? He's shit. And Batista is the only person he has ever decisively put over.

Tapping out isnt decisive I guess. And no they werent heels. which Triple H was at the time. Not a whole ton of heels putting over heels these days

Well really, there arent many heels that are main eventers right now. Theres Umaga, who literally anyone can beat, theres Orton who HHH lost to at No Mercy and Wrestlemania (even though he didnt get pinned). Trips hasnt feuded with JBL or Edge but apart from them, what other heels can the guy possibly face??

Lol I know, the IWC targeted Trips this month. Who do you think will be next months target?? Punk.. Batista maybe??

Sp what shouldve happened?? The biggest face on the company shows up his first night on the program and the heel stable just whoops the shit out of him, and he has little to no impact???

S
M
A
R
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member