[OFFICIAL] Triple H Campaign Headquarters

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
This is the Official Triple H campaign headquarters, this is where you come to show your support for Triple H in the WZ tournament, cause lets face even though everybody hates him for no justifiable reason, the guy is the best and even though people claim he never puts anybody over, he has, some of the biggest names in the business today, he's put over Angle, Cena, Benoit, Batista, Shelton Benjamin, & recently Jeff Hardy, the guy deserves to go far in this tournament, and I hope people are able to put there hatred for the man aside and vote for the man to win the matches he should win

and now a tribute video to show how great the man is

[youtube]ykKqz_7053w[/youtube]​

meh, their are better wrestlers in this tournament... He shouldn't make it past the first round.

Vote Kurt Angle.

If Triple H loses a match, he can just put himself in another one. Or four. He may have intelligence, and even intensity on certain nights, but he lacks integrity.

Besides, my campaign headquarters are much more nicely decorated than this one. A few potted plants wouldn't do any harm.

I support Triple H. As far as the matches go if they favour him I will vote for him. If they don't then I will vote the Other guy.

I support Triple H. As far as the matches go if they favour him I will vote for him. If they don't then I will vote the Other guy.

That's all I want, I don't expect him to win the whole tournament, I just want to see him move past a few rounds, and get a fair shake in this thing

And Sam, potted plants suck, they just die and then you have to replace them, I like the big Triple H fountain in the middle of my giant luxurious Campaign headquarters better, NOW BOW TO THE KING OF KINGS DAMN IT!!!!:cuss2: :worship:

LOL:p

Its Angle or nothing for me in this thing. Whats sad is that if this were voted on by PWI Trips vs Angle would have a realistic shot at being the finals (if on opposite ends). Instead HHH doesn't stand a chance.

I'll be supporting Triple H for a fair few rounds, probably. That doesn't mean I'm selling Angle out, which I'm not, it just means I'm helping to cut away the excess wrestlers until the major rounds.

I'll be supporting Triple H for a fair few rounds, probably. That doesn't mean I'm selling Angle out, which I'm not, it just means I'm helping to cut away the excess wrestlers until the major rounds.

1. Triple h does deserve to go a few rounds.

2. We can set up a showdown with Angle. In which case Ankle=Broken

Seriously though, Triple H deserves to go fairly far. We may see how far he goes with a broken ankle. My guess: not far.

For all the things he has done he deserves to go far, but also deserves to hobble around on one foot for a few weeks.

i think HHH got robbed in the last tournament if i remember correct he lost to eddie guerrero in some gimmick match. It was really close though and the gimmick helped eddie i think maybe ultimate X. If HHH gets gimmick matches that benefit him ala last man standing or hell in a cell i like his chances going really far.

As long as he gets a fair shake.

But Triple H hasn't been able to wrestle for 5 years now. I'll vote for Akeem. At least had the courtesy to always be shit. Unlike HHH who used to be decent.

TRIPLE H though past his prime as a wrestler still is one of the only few wrestlers who keeps the raw ship from sinking
there is no chance in hell that triple h is going to be knocked out in the early rounds of the wrestlezone tournament.

and arent we assuming wrestlers in their prime shape or form during the tournament?
if we are, i suppose he will go toe to toe with the likes of the rock and austin.

its time everyone
BOW DOWN TO THE KING.
THE KING OF KINGS

Triple H has made it to the Elite 8, so I think it is time to get this thread running again to support the King of Kings.

Come on people, support Triple H, you know you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back