should triple h win his next match at wrestlemania

jasko

Dark Match Jobber
should triple h win his next match at wrestlemania
the last time he won was at wrestlemania 19 against booker t for the world heavyweight championship i think its about time

wrestlemania 20 - chris benoit def hbk and triple h
wrestlemania 21 -batista def triple h - world heavyweight championship
wrestlemania 22 - john cena def triple h for wwe championship
wrestlemania 23 - he didnt even make it due to a injury
wrestlemania 24 - randy orton def john cena and triple h for the wwe championship

he hasnt won in 5 years at wrestlemania its not just any event its wrestlemania
i really think he needs the next one hes really having a bad record

opinions

He really doesn't need another win on 'Mania to get over as he's pretty much at maximum overness level right now. As a feather in his cap, sure, but it won't really benefit anybody but the die-hard Triple H marks. A WrestleMania win/loss really doesn't matter, it's how good and memorable the match in question is. So basically, I'd much rather see someone new go over Hunter than having him win.

He doesn't need a win, but the question is should he?

I think it depends on who he faces at WM. If he faces a younger wrestler, then he should lose to put them over. But if its somebody like HBK or Taker, it really doesn't matter. HHH is already massively older and he has done a lot of things in his career. He doesn't have to win another WM match as there are other people that would benefit more by winning against HHH.

It depends who it's against and what the storyline going into it is. Creative don't book wrestlers to win/lose based on the past record (Unless they're The Undertaker). If Triple H is in the middle of a feud where he has been beaten a couple of times, it'd be perfectly acceptable for him to win and continue it that way. But if he's wrestling younger talent and is going to put them over, beating then am Wrestlemania is not the way to do that.

I know you mentioned a bad record, but you're the only person I've heard to pick up on it, so it's hardly really affecting him.

at the five years he has lost he hasn't lost to any younger talent yet batista benoit cena i am not saying triple should not win every time if u ask me i was expecting him to win that match at wrestlemania 24 no where in my mind was orton gonna win but he did. i would just like to see him win a belt at mania and its been 5 years mania only comes once a year he did win the belt after mania 24 but at backlash

No.

In my honest opinion I think triple hhh doesn't need anymore mania victories. So what if he doesn't win at mania, he wins everywhere else pretty much. I think he should be putting people over at this point in his career, but god forbid he actually does so.

If he's still champion at WrestleMania, then he should drop it to whomever he's facing, and if he's just in a normal match of some sorts (unless its the Undertaker), then he should be considered to win it. Not that he would be, but if he was in the Money in the Bank match, he shouldn't win that obviously.

Personally I think HHH this year has two options:

1. If he's still champion (which I'm hoping isn't the case) then he drops it to someone.
2. If he's not champion, put him in a triple threat "Brand Supremacy" match with two other stars (one from Raw and one from ECW) that have nothing to do. Depending on who he faces, he may win it. The whole point of the match would simply be to get him and the other two on the card without forcing him to be in one of the two "feud matches" that WrestleMania typically has, as I'm assuming that at least one of them will be reserved for something like Undertaker/Umaga or Cena/Batista.

Triple H is at the point of his career where he should be putting talent over. Everyone he has put over at WM in the last 5 has gone to become a huge star.

Like that nobody John Cena. Who the fuck was he? Then suddenly, he beats Triple H. People take notice. Then Benoit was consistently in the main event for years after XX. And Randy Orton, talk about a nobody. The best bit was how he stayed on top so long after WrestleMania.

Batista, I'll give you.

Yep.

He needs that big 'Mania win. Which will happen at WMXXV.

When he's retired, if he dosen't start to win more at WM it's gonna look bad for someone of his quality.

^ I disagree. Take Shawn Michaels for example. Lost more than he's won at Wrestlemania. Do you honestly think that will ever damage the legacy he has made?

It won't make the slightest bit of difference either way. Wrestlemania is supposed to be where talent turn it up to 110% in order to do something spectacular, and get themselves considered worthy of being pushed not only by creative but by the fans as well.

HHH is at the very top of the mountain, which is proved repeatedly for the other 364 days of the year, so there's nothing they could really do to elevate his status as a ME player. WM should be a platform for younger guys to be put over the big names. I don't mean you should have a card where Cody Rhodes beats HBK, and Kenny Dykstar beats HHH and The Brian Kendrick beats the Undertaker, but as people have said, quite a few guys have benefitted from beating HHH at WM, the same would happen for whoever beats Taker. HBK not so much, because he puts people over all the time. He's now the Mick Foley of professional wrestling where a guy is put in amatch with him to see if he can hang with a legend who can still go, yet the up and comer is pretty much guaranteed to beat the legend.

Look how many times Orton has beaten HBK, fuck man even Lance Cade pinned HBK on Raw!!!!

Beating the Game at WM helps to get talent over. If he didn't beat everyone on SD! all the time, maybe they'd have a few more credible challengers other than Jeff Hardy, Khali, Taker and Edge.

In my opinion, I think Triple H has reached a point where he does not necessarily NEED a win at Wrestlemania to get over. Every Wrestlemania since 2000 except 2001, he has competed in a championship match. Triple H has been in 8 of a possible 9 Wms since the millenium. He's been champ at 4 WMs and lost the title at Mania at 2 Wrestlemanias in a row. Triple H is almost guaranteed to win at pretty much any ppv, so a loss at Wrestlemania won't effect him as much as it would affect an average superstar.

Being the Silver Anniversary of WM, I can see Triple H pushing hard for a victory.

People can say that he doesn't need a win, but I think he should get a win.

As long as he's not defending or challenging for a World Title, I really don't care.

Fact is that it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, the guy has been in World Title match in every Wrestlemania since 18, with the exception of 23, and that was only because he was injured. He needs to get out of that fucking picture once and for all.

He's mainevented 7 wrestlemania's. So he shouldnt have a problem with losing a mainevent , He should just be happy that he is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back