[OFFICIAL] Triple H Campaign Headquarters

Please Savage couldnt even be the man in his era..far be it hogan was there yes. But HHH was the man while there was austin,rock,taker,foley.

Savage is way better than Triple H. He works harder in his matches and is a better student of the game than Triple H. I wouldn't put Triple H in my top 50 pro wrestlers. The reason being that Triple H only looks good with other good workers. Put him in the ring with a guy thats green, then its the end of the road. Savage made Warrior look like he could wrestle.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;382081]Please Savage couldnt even be the man in his era..far be it hogan was there yes. But HHH was the man while there was austin,rock,taker,foley.[/QUOTE]

What? Austin and Rock were lightyears beyond Triple H. Not even the biggest HHH fans can deny this. He got his huge title run when Austin was out. They tried pushing Rock aside but it was obviously just to gain interest in Rock chasing the belt. Triple H is nowhere near Stone Cold level.

EDIT- Remember the Two Man Power Trip with Austin and HHH. When they went after singles belts, Austin got the WWF Title while Trips held the IC. Not exactly "The Man" over Austin anyway you look at it.

For one of many reasons for why not to vote Triple H, see the link in my sig. Not that the game doesn't stand a chance - I think he may go over. Personally, though, I'll be supporting the Macho Man.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;382081]Please Savage couldnt even be the man in his era..far be it hogan was there yes. But HHH was the man while there was austin,rock,taker,foley.[/QUOTE]

You also need to bear in mind that in the Hogan and Savage era, the culture of professional wrestling was vastly different. Title reigns were longer in the 80's and early 90's because there were still only 4 pay per views, and when a champ was given the title, they had it for a while.

HHH is from an era were more frequent title changes were the norm, perhaps due to the influx of top talent or perhaps due to the waning attention span of the wrestling fans (as evidenced by how sick people are of John Cena when he didn't even go a year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back