• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Van Vader Campaign HQ

Are you on the Vader Bandwagon with me?

• I am a part of Vader-Nation!

• I still need convincing, IC25...

Results are only viewable after voting.
:stupid:

well then you boys better find some voters

Vader is only up by three votes at the moment, once people realize that voting for that fat slob Vader would be a miscarriage of justice and start voting for Savage (who really is the better wrestler and would come out on top in this) all will be right in the world

this is ridiculous, The Rock lost to RVD, Angle Lost to RVD, Stone Cold lost to Vader, Bret Hart lost to freaking Kane.

come on, its more of a popularity contest, and people drinking some of the garbage that some of these supporters throw out. I dont care if Vader handled some random Japanese or American jobber in 20 seconds, its Stone Cold freaking Austin.

1. Not a popularity contest
2. Dry your eyes.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Vader is only up by three votes at the moment, once people realize that voting for that fat slob Vader would be a miscarriage of justice and start voting for Savage (who really is the better wrestler and would come out on top in this) all will be right in the world

given it was only 1 earlier today, i think that lead is growing gents. while you're here...a drink of something?
st-patricks-day-graphics-guiness-beer.jpg

maybe snap into a slim jim
sc0054d.jpg

in a status update...Vader's lead is now 8. justin, brian & wes, you guys aren't doing much to get votes for macho man. feel free to come back cos no-one else is here and i'm lonely

It is a popularity contest. Could that really be more obvious?

Yup this whole tournament is pretty much a giant joke, hell it mine as well be to name the most overrated peice of garbage to step in the ring, everyone knows Savage should win this, he's getting robbed big time, Vader would run out of gas half way through this match and fall over, hell he should just be happy he got this far

It is a popularity contest. Could that really be more obvious?

You raving lunatic, how do you figure this is even REMOTELY a popularity contest?

Vader was a face in his wrestling career for all of 2 months, when he was set to tag with Hogan against the Dungeon of Doom around 1995, pre-Orndorff BS. He took out Sting, Cactus Jack, and many others. He stood against Shawn Michaels with managers like Jim Cornette. He debuted by annihilating Antonio Inoki in Japan, causing a riot.

What you are seeing, Wes, is the education of dozens of wrestling fans about how good Big Van Vader really was, as the greatest SHW in wrestling history. He's getting his due, and everything you've tried to do to stand in his way has FAILED.

That brings me to Justin. You're actually threatening people with Red Rep? That's what, like 2 points difference. ANYONE WHO GETS RED REP FROM JUSTIN OVER VADER SUPPORT, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL GREEN REP YOU BACK UP. YOU WILL TURN A REP PROFIT - TRUST ME.

Savage is awesome. Really amazing, and if he'd won this thing I'd have been fine with it. But instead of whining in Vader's campaign thread, do half the research I have done and make your case. Otherwise, just get out of the Mastadon's way.

With Sam's heel-turn, I have decided to officially announce Polley as the new Vice President of the Vader campaign.

That brings me to Justin. You're actually threatening people with Red Rep? That's what, like 2 points difference. ANYONE WHO GETS RED REP FROM JUSTIN OVER VADER SUPPORT, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL GREEN REP YOU BACK UP. YOU WILL TURN A REP PROFIT - TRUST ME.

LOL I love how you neglect to mention the fact that I green rep those you vote for Savage, which would mean they would turn more of a "rep profit" then those who vote for Vader and then get green repped by you (the ones you can green rep with out spreading it around anyway), besides anyone who votes Vader deserves red rep for making such a poor decision

Savage is awesome. Really amazing, and if he'd won this thing I'd have been fine with it. But instead of whining in Vader's campaign thread, do half the research I have done and make your case. Otherwise, just get out of the Mastadon's way.

I have made my case, people can go to the Vader vs. Savage tournament thread to read it

With Sam's heel-turn, I have decided to officially announce Polley as the new Vice President of the Vader campaign.

Yeah like it matters, you make it sound like it's a prestigious honor or something, when the title is really just pointless

and BTW your gay little man crush on Vader just makes me laugh, I would think you'd set your standards higher though...hmm..mjust just be the low self esteem, LOL

Oh and YOUR FACE!!!;)

LOL I love how you neglect to mention the fact that I green rep those you vote for Savage, which would mean they would turn more of a "rep profit" then those who vote for Vader and then get green repped by you (the ones you can green rep with out spreading it around anyway), besides anyone who votes Vader deserves red rep for making such a poor decision

What the hell did he just say?

I have made my case, people can go to the Vader vs. Savage tournament thread to read it

Of course, in order to comprehend it, you must be fluent in an odd combination of Sanskrit and Cantonese.

Yeah like it matters, you make it sound like it's a prestigious honor or something, when the title is really just pointless

Ah, the sweet sound of someone with so little confidence in his ability to debate against me and the merits of Big Van Vader that he slaps Shockey in the face by diminishing the value of this 3-month long struggle, which Shockey spent HOURS developing.

and BTW your gay little man crush on Vader just makes me laugh, I would think you'd set your standards higher though...hmm..mjust just be the low self esteem, LOL

Congrats, you officially sound like Konnan. And your spelling is about on par. There is a HUGE difference between having a "Gay Man Crush" on someone (you raging homophobe you) and supporting someone based on their merits. I do it all the time. Don't believe me? Check the mod archives.

Oh and YOUR FACE!!!;)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Now if we can just get you to make a point without acquiescing to gay jokes or late 90's grunge era apathy. But if history has taught us anything, it is that everyone can be reached.

Justinsayne, you've just been owned.

Ah, the sweet sound of someone with so little confidence in his ability to debate against me and the merits of Big Van Vader that he slaps Shockey in the face by diminishing the value of this 3-month long struggle, which Shockey spent HOURS developing.
Its a tournament where 57 people voted but like 3 have given reasons on why they are voting for Vader or Savage. It really means nothing. I should go tell vader he won a tournament where only 57 people voted, he would feel ecstatic. :rolleyes:

I wish I knew how to use big words. It makes me feel down inside.

Those big words don't make him any smarter, I mean he's voting for Vader over Savage for fuck sake, what the fuck has Vader ever done to deserve to get this far in the tournament?!?...the only argument he's made is that Vader has won a tournament beating a bunch a guys in Japan hardly anyone has ever heard of, clearly that makes Vader better than Savage with his 2 WWF championships, 4 WCW championships, KOTR title, nand numerous other titles and accomplishments now doesn't it:rolleyes:

VOTE SMART VOTE SAVAGE!!!

Those big words don't make him any smarter, I mean he's voting for Vader over Savage for fuck sake, what the fuck has Vader ever done to deserve to get this far in the tournament?!?...the only argument he's made is that Vader has won a tournament beating a bunch a guys in Japan hardly anyone has ever heard of, clearly that makes Vader better than Savage with his 2 WWF championships, 4 WCW championships, KOTR title, nand numerous other titles and accomplishments now doesn't it:rolleyes:

VOTE SMART VOTE SAVAGE!!!

The ONLY arguement? Are you kidding? Defeating the Japanese guys in that tournament is my centerpeice argument during the TOURNAMENT STYLE KING OF THE RING ELITE 8!!! When the matches were hardcore, I didn't even bring up the Japanese Tournament.

You see, Justin, what I do is not only bring up valid points about Vader's career, I also bring the RIGHT points up at THE RIGHT TIME. I don't blow my load in week one and then sputter and die. Why would I bring up the Cactus Jack feud or the White Castle of Fear Strap Match during an 8-man, 1-night, single-elimination tournament, when I can bring up Vader's record at AN 8-MAN, 1-NIGHT, SINGLE-ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT!?

Seriously, does logic make you sneeze?

ahhh the sweet smell of bitterness first thing in the morning. would you really be having this conversation if savage was winning?

ahhh the sweet smell of bitterness first thing in the morning. would you really be having this conversation if savage was winning?

Why the fuck would I have to have this conversation if Savage was winning?!?:headscratch:

Seriously why?, if Savage was winning would you be posting the mindless dribble that you've been posting?

Why the fuck would I have to have this conversation if Savage was winning?!?:headscratch:

Seriously why?, if Savage was winning would you be posting the mindless dribble that you've been posting?

Polley, I see you've met Justin. Not only is Justin trying to rally the board against Big Van Vader, he is also a Santino hater. You are already aware of that, as you were th eone who so poigniantly observed that Justin went into the Fan-a-Club meeting room, told the Santino fans hat Santino sucked, in an odd attempt to sway people to HIS SIDE.

Justin isn't very strategic, Polley, so just do what I do whenever his incoherent ramblings divert you.

"Your face, Justin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back