[Official] Andre the Giant Campaign HQ

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Well folks, Wrestlezone Tournament 3 is nearly upon us, and coming off last year's impressive run by Big Van Vader to the final four (within one tantalizing vote of the finals vs The Undertaker), this year I have added a new Superheavyweight to "Camp IC25."

Andre the Giant is the 2nd greatest Superheavyweight in professional wrestling history, next to Vader. He is the only one who COULD lay any sort of claim to the title from the Mastadon. Andre has been a legend everywhere he has gone, and this year, he should go to the finals of the Wrestlezone Tournament for a match-up with Big Van Vader.

Sadly, most wrestling fans only remember Andre as a slower incarnation of his past greatness - a man who, due to debilitating physical limitations (the ultimate irony, since his physical stature was also what made him a legend) was slow and maddeningly deliberate in the ring.

Post here to join the Andre campaign, and remember this great man as the legend he truly was, and still is to this very day.

Well I'd rather see Andre take this thing than Bret Hart... and I guess the Princess Bride did rock pretty hard.

If you can sell me on the fact that he succeeded for reasons beyond his size, then I might consider lending the big man a hand.

Well I'd rather see Andre take this thing than Bret Hart... and I guess the Princess Bride did rock pretty hard.

If you can sell me on the fact that he succeeded for reasons beyond his size, then I might consider lending the big man a hand.

When we get closer, I'd be happy to.

Vader and Andre are the first two members of "Camp IC25." I have two more I may add later on when I post my "4 to vote 4" column.

I wish I had a theme for my four. Haven't even finalised them yet. It's a shame I had to take Hart out. His replacement wouldn't really fit in with a theme of technical wrestlers.

Andre truly is a legend.

Depending on who he faces, he'll have my support.

Very underrated.

I just hope that people don't think Andre is the broken down version from 1987. I might have to go find some of his older stuff before his body broike down on him.

Yeah, we need some videos of him.

He really was a legend at the time. Loved by everyone.

As somebody who's only ever seen the WWF Andre I can say with all honesty that I'll be voting against him each and every time he's in a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back