• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Van Vader Campaign HQ

Are you on the Vader Bandwagon with me?

• I am a part of Vader-Nation!

• I still need convincing, IC25...

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey irish you seem to know your vader stuff, can you direct me into any hardcore matches involving him, with some holy shit moments involved

Ryukuma, it'd be my pleasure.

Later tonight when I get home from work, I will post Vader vs Bigelow, as well as a few of Vader's Hardcore matches. Ryu, if you go to the thread in the Wrestlezone Tournament area with Vader vs Steve Austin, I have 4 moments posted where Vader defeats Cactus Jack in a Texas Death Match, breaks a jobber's back, and pops his own eye back into it's socket in a match vs Stan Hansen, then continues and wins the match.

Slimers Bitches Bitch, i.e. me, would like to support Vader. After all, I am unadulterated evil. Just look at my rep - the same colour as my eyes.

damn sam you've taken a hit on the rep. assuming jonny's made you pay for your prank. personally i thought it was amusing. obviously im alone in that though. repped you for originality

Ok, for all of you Savage supporters out there who feel that The Macho Man has a tournament edge over a man like Vader, listen up. I prefaced in the original post of this thread the "Vader Fact" that the big man won his first IWGP title with wins over three men in 1989, similar to Savage's win over 4 men at Wrestlemania 4 for his first title reign. There are a number of reasons Vader's win is far more impressive than Savages.

1. Vader wrestled longer than Savage did, despite the stigma of the SHW having "less stamina" than a man of Savage's size. Vader wrestlers 3 matches in a night, or 30:16. Savage wrestled 24:45.

2. Vader defeated a far greater QUALITY of wrestlers than Savage did.

Let's examine this:

Vader defeated:

Masahiro Chono. 1-time IWGP World Champion, 7-time IWGP World Tag Champion, 5-time G1 Climax winner, 1-time NWA World Champion, Best Heel of 1995.

Tatsumi Fujinami. 6-time IWGP World Champion! 5-time IWGP Tag Champion. 1-time NWA World Champion. 2-time WWF International Heavyweight Champion. 3-time "Best Technical Wrestler" award winner.

Shinya Hashimoto. 3-time IWGP World Champion, 3-time IWGP Tag Champion, 1998 G-1 Climax Winner, 1-time NWA World Champion, 1-time AJPW Triple Crown World Champion.

Savage Defeated:

Butch Reed. 2-time WCW/NWA World Tag Champion w/ Ron Simmons. That's about it on major titles.

Greg Valentine. 1-time WWF Intercontinental Champion, 3-time NWA Television Champion, 2-time NWA US Champion, 4-time NWA World Tag Champion. Nice resume. A jobber to the stars by the time WM 4 rolled around, though.

One Man Gang. 1-time WCW US Champion. That ties him with David Flair, at least.

Ted DiBiase. 1-time AJPW World Tag Team Champion. 1-time WWF North American Heavyweight Champion. 3-time WWF Tag Champion. 1988 King of the Ring. Best technical wrestler award in 1981, Best heel award in 1987 and 1988. Lost to Savage in the finals after Hogan hit DiBiase with a chair.

I would take Vader's 3 over Savage's 4 EVERY SINGLE TIME!

22-3 so far. Surprised RVD has 3, the lucky little bastard. Next round against Savage/HHH will be the real trouble but, ladies and gentlemen, we have our TNA Champion.

RVD now has 13 votes. Vader has 62 so he seems pretty set to win this thing. keep voting because Taker has 65. Put out a strong showing and get him through top of the polls

Savage and Triple H fans, almost definitely. Jealous of Vader's prowess. Anyone else get the feeling we're just going to be completely ignored when it comes to The Undertaker?

I just picked up Vader in the mock draft. I figure he's so over with the posters right now, it makes perfect sense to make him the top monster heel of my brand. I actually made Jim Cornette my GM simply cuz I was planning all along to pick up Vader. They just go hand in hand in my mind.

it's official. now we just have to beat the man who shares a title with the village people song to reach the final two. keep voting as it's ridiculously close

This tournament will be a joke if Vader beats Savage. Seriously, We've already had about 10 screwjobs and now this garbage.

this is ridiculous, The Rock lost to RVD, Angle Lost to RVD, Stone Cold lost to Vader, Bret Hart lost to freaking Kane.

come on, its more of a popularity contest, and people drinking some of the garbage that some of these supporters throw out. I dont care if Vader handled some random Japanese or American jobber in 20 seconds, its Stone Cold freaking Austin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back