GAB: Triple H vs. Edge

I think NorCal was eluding more to the fact that the match had nothing to it. It was just two guys going at it, without any type of heat. Since there was next to no build for this match, it was just viewed as a heel v. a face. Regardless of the amount of talent either had, it made little sense as to them fighting.. so it made the match boring, because all they did was "wrestle."

Granted, the crowd wasn't exactly hot over this match, but I don't see how it was that bad. There was build to it, however it was rushed for whatever reason. After Triple H showed that video, there should have been a few weeks going after each other kinda thing. But that's a problem with WWEs booking, which made the match not as good as it could have been.

Alicia Fox. :disappointed: And I thought you read and remembered my reviews.

Meh. She's staying as wedding planner girl because I don't like her name.

I think the personal issues are more with Edge & Vickie, and that has nothing to do with Triple H., other than him being a "pawn" used in their war. That's not fun for Triple H. v. Edge, that's fun for Edge v. Vickie.

But this makes it now personal with Triple H and Edge! Triple H ruined his wedding! Tell me how this is not getting Triple H involved on a personal level?

But this makes it now personal with Triple H and Edge! Triple H ruined his wedding! Tell me how this is not getting Triple H involved on a personal level?

Because Edge has bigger issues by the name of Vickie Guerrero, aka the Smackdown General Manager. Edge isn't getting anywhere near another Championship match short of either him revealing that because they're married, he has half control of Smackdown. Or he gets lucky and wins a rematch contender's match.

No way Vickie just GIVES him a rematch with Triple H. for the Championship though, especially since she knows that title is the one thing Edge would live for.. and she now wants to make sure he suffers.

Just because Triple H. ruined the wedding, doesn't mean Edge would want revenge. I mean it's completely understandable to say he WOULD, but the fact is, right now, Edge has bigger issues to worry about. And Vickie interfering and screwing Edge out of winning the title.. just eclipsed Edge's dislike for Triple H. ruining his wedding.

The whole Vickie Guerrero saga is just a way to get the Undertaker back in, if you haven't figured it out by now. She will re-instate him just in time for Taker and Edge to have one last, bloody showdown at Summerslam.

Edge will have to win that match for two reasons: One, Edge is still undefeated at SS. Taker already ended his WM streak so if he loses that one to, it makes him look weak. Two, he will have to stay in the WWE title picture right after he's done with the deadman. Losing that match will all but kill his status as the top heel in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back