Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

I do not want to see Randy Orton in DX, it would be too much like blending Evolution with DX, plus I see Orton beeing a heel for the rest of his career due to his on-screen and off screen ego.

D_GenerationX said:
then ur a moron

And why is that? Because I brought a valid point to the discussion, or because you couldn't think of anything else to write back with? Who's the moron here? Do you have a hard-on for Randy Orton? You can go ahead and look like a jackass all day here, the posts speak for themselves, Read a couple of mine, read all of your one liners then we can find out what a moron really is...

KC_DegenerationX said:
well...i think dx comming back is going to be either VERY entertaining or a flop...first of all...they need all of the members: HHH, Shawn, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, and Road Dog with chyna...i dont think the wwe can pull this off....and also commenting on HBK...we dont want a little christian boy in dx...thats exactly what they are against
They don't need all the members. Besides, they can't get or don't want most of those guys anyway. I heard Billy Gunn hates HHH. Anyway, the James gang is in TNA doing their version of D-X already. Did anybody see when they dressed up as Team 3-D? Did anyone see Bubba call them out for doing it ten years ago....in D-X? Hahaha. I don't think that the James gang would be doing anything if they didn't hold on to their D-X past...especailly Billy Gunn. Poor Billy Gunn...I think the WWE wanted to do stuff with him. He won the King of the Ring or whatever, and they kept saying, "Look what happened to the past winners." Yeah, but look what happened to Billy. I don't think he was over in D-X, and he certainly was not after that. It's pretty sad. The Road Dogg carried him in D-X, and is carrying him know. I don't like Road Dogg as a wrestler, but he has mic skills. I don't like Billy Gunn as a wrestler, and he has no mic skills. Oops, I think I tangented again....sorry.

Orton in DX? Hell no. Orton probably be not in a stable no more and his Evolution run gave him a push. So why does he need to go to DX? Orton is doing fine by himself and people in the group should get pushes for example HHH and HBk can be the leaders as people like Shelton, Carlito, Nitro, Melina can be part of the group.

This should be the new D-X

Triple H and Shawn Micheals (of course)
Johhny Nitro or Test
Melina (then give her a push at the Women's Title)
The Highlanders (the new tag team debuting soon)

And if your not down with I've got two words for ya "Suck It!"

gamehead said:
This should be the new D-X

Triple H and Shawn Micheals (of course)
Johhny Nitro or Test
Melina (then give her a push at the Women's Title)
The Highlanders (the new tag team debuting soon)

And if your not down with I've got two words for ya "Suck It!"

I forgot about Test.

Test will be an awesome eddition to DX.

Anyway Melina in there sounds good but if Melina is there then Nitro will be there too. The Highlanders are also a good choice.

That's true it can be surprsing like they name the new member and Test comes out.

Or Test can have a signels push and have a feud over the Intercontiental title but I will like him on smackdown.

Test would be awesome in DX!! I heard he was going to ECW, but DX would be better, I always thought he was going to be at the top, DX would be a good push for him

D_GenerationX said:
then ur a moron

Dude, what do u have against 5thHorsemen? Whats he done to u? He made the point that the new D-X will be faces and Orton being brought in is no use. He doesnt belong in stables, hes a great wrestler, with a sort of "dont need nobody" loner gimmick. Add some "im better than all of u" thinking, a little "World Title reign is my destiny" and "I embaress legends" storyline drivers, and BADABING! you have the perfect heel. DX doesnt need him, he doesnt need DX. in fact, he should feud AGAINST DX. And if you dont believe me, i have 4 words for u. Heck, ill actually quote u.

D_GenerationX said:
then ur a moron

Dx Is And Always Will Be Betta Than The Nwo
And If Dx Gets Back Road Dogg And Billy Gunn But X-pac Is Coming Back 2 Join Dx Once Again

In my opinion, just try and bring back Chyna. They said they wanted the ORIGINAL D-X. Only fitting to bring back the third original member. Besides, the Women's Division needs help anyways.

My Question Is Do You Guys Think VinnyMac Will Bring In any Old school DX members Ala Waltman or The NAO yah i know NAO is in TNA but i heard That Vince had already offerd to buy out there contracts. what do yall think.

The Rebel Bad Ass

theres rumours about a 3rd member of dx coming in who do you think it is?I heard that hhh is keen on burchill

Well I've heard Chyna May come back. X-pac is also rumored to be asked to come back, but im starting to think that its gonna be a younger wrestler.

hopefully the DX angle stays as they havent pushes michaels at the title in 2 years so just keep as a main eventer and have HHH pushed for the title. SOme new members would be good Johnny Nitro would be good with melina i reckon but they need to be like the old DX n always be doing entertaining stuff.

I have been waiting so long for dx to come back. All the people I know were always telling me that dx is gone and will never come back. Now all those guys are starting to watch it again cuz I told them they were back. I can't wait for monday to get here so I can hear, "ARE YOU READY?"

I love DX's old stuff but i hope they dont get a bad name with this...it will be cool to see how it plays out and i cant wait, but i hope its not going to go on the same path as ECW is....I just hope that DX will consist of HBK, HHH, and Chyna if anything...otherwise, i dont think anyone can take on the role besides maybe Carlito with his Charisma and then he will be able to learn more from HHH and HBK...

For some strange reason, i have the feeling Shane McMahon is going to turn on Vince. Vince will bring a few people to feud with them. That would be amazing!

dx wont be short lived because them returning will bring ratings up

Smokeydogg said:
dx wont be short lived because them returning will bring ratings up
Yes, because we're living in 1997. Whose time machine are we taking to see these ratings...yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back