Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

D-X is the best and NWO should also come back but all in the best time... Muahahaha

zero said:
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

That was the worst reunion I could ever see, Shawn comes out and saves HHH and before they do anything even remotely near DX or even a crotch chop, the announcers BUST OUT and go

"OMFG DX!!!"

That was retarted.

Utterly Retarted.

How do you fuck that up?

everyone knew they were coming back a month ago so who gives a shit

this is my first post (im on another forum for my shoe hobby) so i figured one for wrestling exsited but lately ive been watching old matches. So i was like what the hell? SO i went ahead and watched raw the last 3 weeks and today i saw DX. My childhood ran before my eyes and i decided to join this forum. Ima young gun but man that jus got my blood runnin and i can't wait to see what happens from here.

WWE has also brought me back to wrestling with the DX reunion. Now I wish the Outlaws would come back, but i dont think they will.

Are you ready?
I said ARE! YOU! READY?!
Then, lets get ready to SUCK ITTTTTT!!!!

Its about damn time!!!

It was funny when JR started yelling DX even before they did a crotch shot...but fuck it...It looks like they are going to be sorta have the same type of attitude as they did back in the 90's...
HBK ofcourse jumping up and down and HHH cracking jokes...
and DaKing115, your damn right...Wrestling is finally woken up again...Thanks Goodness!!

Now they need to go through the rosters of all their shows, and figure out how to recruit 4 or 5 people to DX.

Then start causing trouble all over.

zero said:
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

That was the worst reunion I could ever see, Shawn comes out and saves HHH and before they do anything even remotely near DX or even a crotch chop, the announcers BUST OUT and go

"OMFG DX!!!"

That was retarted.

Utterly Retarted.

How do you fuck that up?

the reunion was good. but i agree with you on the announcer part, they shouldnt have said all that until the crotch chop. i agree with you on that, but overall it was a good reunion.

I really hope WWE doesn't bring back the Outlawz,Xpac, or Chyna. I was never a fan of the Outlaws except when they were in DX, and they're weak in TNA as the James gang. I was a fan of X-pacs until I heard he was on all types of drugs, the chyna sex tape came out(Ugh!) and I seen him on the Surreal Life all Drunk and Shit. Chyna used to be a great wrestler, but I heard she lost a shitload of muscle and weight. If DX recruites anybody, I hope it's new members.

HBK and HHH vs. the Spirit Squad @ Vengeance - Does anybody know if this is gonna be for the Tag Titles? Since any 5 members can defend the titles, can All 5?

DDD-Generation X!!

The new 3rd member is....Norman Smiley!

Rick Rude's enforcer role will be occupied by....Ralphus!

BREAK IT DOWN

HBK.gif

Screamin' Norman and Ralphus Maximus...THAT'S HILARIOUS! just the name Ralphus is enough to make you giggle for a few seconds

Long Live JPS!!

I agree with cell fanatic hell will break loose i want them to add some members like X-pac or chyna someone.

Looks like Mr. McMaggot bit off more than he can chew by ordering HHH to fight the entire "Sissy S***** one by one, but just as things were going in McMaggot's favor, Shawn Michaels comes out & serves a heapin' helping of whupass on those SS twinks. HHH also gave them a well-deserved thrashing. And to top it off, HHH flashes his well-chiseled ass towards an angry Mr. McMaggot!

Looks like Degeneration X is back in business & business is about to pick up!!! :suckit: :ass: :band:

I think this is really cool and all that they have reunited but there are only gonna be around till summerslam and them HBK is gonna have to take 7 months off for knee surgery

I hope the summerslam thing proves wrong, I like the fact they are back and with HBK leaving for surgery, I hope Vince has the right mind to bring in new members and have it be a long running stable instead of throwing it back on the shelves for another 5 years

Do you think DX (known for their rebellious authority) and Cena (people coming up with the fact that hes now turning into a rebellious WWE RAW supstarstar) =....? Nah, seeing him and HHH united would be kind of weird.

I'm glad D-X is back. I would like to see Orton,Carlito,Nitro,Masters as the 3rd member. In less Vince works out a deal to bring back X-pac, Roaddogg, Mr Ass.

I am more courious to see if addition members will be joined to DX. The original had..what?...four members. Be interesting to see who...if anyone..will join DX over the next few weeks.

I hope they bring some people back.

and I just thought of something.

WWE is bringing back DX. so former WWE now TNA fans will be interested. then I remebered that Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Nash, Saun Waltman, Sting are with TNA. Remeber those names there all from the wolfpac. Sooooo maybe TNA will bring back wolfpac to compete with WWE's DX.

that would be awesome because to be fair wolfpac is bigger and better then D-x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back