Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

wwe will not throw the hardys right into DX.. not a chance.. it could either make them lots of money.. or break the entire gimmick and lose lots of money... it too risky.. they tend to be on the risky side.. but not that.. and anyway.. hhh/hbk not only wouldn't go for it.. they wouldnt meld with the hardys to form a good dx... i couldn't tell you any current superstars that could...and I don't think any of the former members could either, just because they wouldn't respect the fact that hbk wants to keep it somewhat clean.. they would want to go back to how it used to be, at least hhh and hbk are great friends and they can work with each other to keep it not only clean.. but funny.

Shane O'Mac said:
This new DX thing just isnt working. Im getting sick watching DX vs McMahons Week after Week.. The stuff the used to do back in the Attitude era was just without a doubt a Mile better then this "12 Year Old" Act shit.
I respect HBK for becoming a devoted christian ( I am Christian) But I know it wont harm his religion if he just lets back just a tiny bit to go back to what the old DX is like. But I guess this will all come to an end soon anyways. After Vengeance(?)

I think mooning people, profanity, and sexual acts would affect his christian beleif

Well after watching Summerslam last night you can see alot of leads of things to expect from D-X..........like the angle with Kane.......i think maybe sometime DX will help kane or the other way around.....with HBK going out for knee sugery i feel they will bring in someone @ Shawns caliber like Edge.....Edge having the gold in Dx would mean HHH turning his back on him.....edge will kick lita to the side due to her contract boost........ you cant bring Orton in DX him and HHH do not get along

i dont think DX will last....they r nowhere near as good the second time round, thx 2 HBK's religious beliefs and shit.....it doesnt have longevity or whatever the fuck that word is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back