Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

dtm8117 said:
What you really mean is "A fan below age 14..."

If you're a smark, then that's super. Just keep it to yourself. Otherwise, you'll just let loose another monument to your stupidity such as this. The average human being knows the difference between "one" and "won," for instance.

If a smart mark is a smark then what's a dumb smart mark? wwe's number 1 fan.
im under 14 and know all those answers

DX is not looking so good last couple weeks. DX loseing 2 weeks in a row,thats not good. they will be way out numbered at sumer slam between Sprit Squad,and umaga. DX needs more members,but i doubt they will get any. a short DX run for the summer,which stinks.

As much as I hate to say it I think after Summerslam we have seen the last of DX

i dont kno if dx should be pushed much past summerslam they take up 2 much of the show that could be used to bring in new guys instead of having all new guys in ecw....i dont mind the stuff there pulling but i wanna see hbk win the world title 1 more time

they could still bring in new guys, all they have to do is put them on DX and give them a storyline. Its easier than most people think. DX has been pretty good but until they get more members and fight for some belts then it wont be any good. They need members so shawn can have surgery and manage DX until is knee is better. "Thats what I have to say and if you dont like it well I just got two words for ya........"

jeffhardyrocks said:
im under 14 and know all those answers

I hear you man. But that guy was just confusing a poor fan with a young person. Of course, "under 14" was just an arbitrary age I used. Didn't want to hate on kids, just that jerk.

Thanks DXkingofkings2006. I do have a question who here thinks their pushing for a new member of DX at summerslam. Vince says DX dont have anybody to back them up maybe somebody will? It will even the battle field because of Umaga.

I think some one will Nash or X-pac is coming back.While I wouldnt really want them back,there`s noone else on the rooster on RAW or SD! whose high-proflie enough(or isnt booked in a match at SS or running fued) who can join them.

jeff is suppose to be on raw on monday. but he will make a splash on sunday. it will all work out. its not gonna be nash or x-pac

Jeff would fit in PERFECT ! But Carlito would fit in perfecto. Suck Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt + SPit or Swllow = Perfecto

I already heard thru some other web sites that the hardy boyz are reuniting and joining DX because of past problems with vince:shit:

jeff and matt are both high flying and TLC Matches, not prank pulling or joke telling guys. How are they to reunite the two when they are differnt shows. Hardy's just aint DX. Refresh my memory what problems they had with Vince.

It could be the Hardy Boyz but i just dont know if it will be. The Hardy Boyz would make it work if it was them but I'm thinking more like a younger tag team or just one person. It wont be Nash, he is on TNA. They could give X-pac a secert contract but i doubt it.

thumper said:
I already heard thru some other web sites that the hardy boyz are reuniting and joining DX because of past problems with vince:shit:

What was the site

This new DX thing just isnt working. Im getting sick watching DX vs McMahons Week after Week.. The stuff the used to do back in the Attitude era was just without a doubt a Mile better then this "12 Year Old" Act shit.
I respect HBK for becoming a devoted christian ( I am Christian) But I know it wont harm his religion if he just lets back just a tiny bit to go back to what the old DX is like. But I guess this will all come to an end soon anyways. After Vengeance(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back