NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

GTFO of here, man...you're 19 years-old, dammit! Play some Resident Evil 5 or Yakuza 3!

I only play Resident Evil on PSX.The heavily pixelated graphics make it hilariously terrifying. I never played Yakuza.I'll definitely put it in my gamefly queue...just for you tdigs.

I cheered when he cried during the game against Texas where they slaughtered him. Cheered. Woulda pounded back 5 beers if I had them. Stole a win from Arkansas he did.

I remember his anti-abortion commercial. Something about "If my mother aborted me, I wouldn't be here." Or some bullshit like that.

How is that supposed to keep me from letting my girlfriend abort her fetus? Hell, that'd probably get me to shell out for the procedure myself.

I remember his anti-abortion commercial. Something about "If my mother aborted me, I wouldn't be here." Or some bullshit like that.

How is that supposed to keep me from letting my girlfriend abort her fetus? Hell, that'd probably get me to shell out for the procedure myself.
And now the ********er has the highest jersey sales or something like that. How? He hasn't played a damn snap and will be a bench warmer anyway, although Denver doesn't have much at the QB position anyway. Damn I hate Tebow. I think it got really strong when I used to work with an LSU grad and he talked shit about him daily. But fuck Tebow, or butt fuck Tebow, I don't know which to use. Maybe spoilerfan can help me out with my punctuality.

Tim-Tebow-Crying.jpg

juggalos-juggalos-demotivational-poster-1219030985.jpg

I don't know which picture is my favorite picture ever, but I'm rather certain one of them is getting framed for ma new dorm room.

Shady McCoy is a beast, Kolb's better than a lot of QB's in the league, Jackson is fine, Good defense, etc., etc.

Also, the ridiculous Steeler bashing posts in that thread are much worse than anything Jonnie's posted.

Don't worry I saved the day, GD.

Yeah, I'll probs go with the second one. The Tebow crying one would look creepy framed and on my wall. I'd look like I'm a juggalo and obsessed with how magnets work or something.

When you mean "non-wrestling," do you mean everywhere else BUT the wrestling section or specifically the area that you run currently, IC?

Great question.

I run ALL the NWS's. It's my retirement job, which Sly was kind enough to oblige me.

So I'll take someone on wherever they'd be strongest.

Fuck you all for spamming this thread up so bad that I had to read through 18 pages to get the names of the participants...

Current Roster of Entrants

CH David
Unsex
Numbers
Leafy
Smipsons_Fanatic
Thriller/Thriz
Via Armbar
Senior Angel
Razor
Jonnie
Riaku
Spood Beast
Little Jerry Lawler
Disarray
Tenta
FalKon
Stinger
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
Brian Becker / Jeffue's SAC
Coco
Deexter Jorgan
Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Matt Fox
Beast
Anonymous Mozzarella
Blue Cardinal

That's 26 entrants. Nice number.

Only a couple days left, though I doubt we'll get more than this.

I'm going to split this up into three battle royals with 9, 9, and 8 participants each. I'll run it World War 3 Style, with the Top 12 vote getters moving to the "Final Battle Royal" to determine the 8 rookies.

Each rookie will get a pro. The pro will be a current mod who is NOT on the elimination board.

Battle Royals will start Wednesday. I'll post them today, but voting won't commence 'til Wednesday after the entrants are closed. That way, if we have stragglers, they can still get in.

Go to your respective Battle Royals and start campaigning.

You may vote for as many of these potential rookies as you like.

Between the three battle royals, the top 12 vote getters will go to the final battle royal.

Voting opens Wednesday morning, EST.

This battle royal's participants are:

CH David
Leafy
Via Armbar
Jonnie
Little Jerry Lawler
FalKon
Brian Becker / Jeffue's SAC
Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Anonymous Mozzarella
INDYJon

Between the three battle royals, the top 12 vote getters will go to the final battle royal.

Unsex
Simpsons_Fanatic
Senior Angel
Riaku
Disarray
Stinger
Coco
Matt Fox
Blue Cardinal

Numbers
Thriller
Razor
SpoodBeest
Tenta
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
Deexter Jorgan
Beast
Big Sexy

Wow... 25 pages of dimwits that all want to come on here to do work instead of enjoy themselves without any responsibility.

Way to go, IC :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back