NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

Shady McCoy is a beast, Kolb's better than a lot of QB's in the league, Jackson is fine, Good defense, etc., etc.

Also, the ridiculous Steeler bashing posts in that thread are much worse than anything Jonnie's posted.

Not by much. I agree, The Steelers and Titans will probably be Wild Card teams. That said, no one is saying the Steelers are going to be the Bengals incarnate. Two Wins.

Shady McCoy is a beast, Kolb's better than a lot of QB's in the league, Jackson is fine, Good defense, etc., etc.

Also, the ridiculous Steeler bashing posts in that thread are much worse than anything Jonnie's posted.
Jackson is a good receiver, but Kolb is unproven, along with McCoy. The defense is decent, but nothing to be afraid of.

Ahhh. That's the one with Mickey Mouse being a BAMF for the first half of the game.

Yeah, I won't be getting it. No PSP. I'll just pick up Kingdom Hearts 2 and orgasm a few times instead.

Considering I haven't played it in 4 years, I'd say 16 year olds that have nothing better to play. When it's either Kingdom Hearts 2 or Final Fantasy X-2, it's not even a choice.

Everyone knows tdigs should be Armbar's pro...

There's only one person that I'd legitimately refuse to be a pro to, and Armbar's not that person. I think Armbar has a Master's in Psychology, so I wouldn't even have to help him with shit; he could win this on his own with the right NWS topics (oops, sorry...I let out a minor detail there on how this will all play out ;)).

Well someone had to sing the theme song...

I love Kingdom Hearts! The only reason I would get BBS is to actually see Marluxia and Zexion tho. I don't even have a PSP,SquareEnix should have ported it...bastards

GTFO of here, man...you're 19 years-old, dammit! Play some Resident Evil 5 or Yakuza 3!

Oh shit. I'm going to have to bullshit about some kind of sports team, aren't I? Make it American team vs. Canadian team. I can totally go AMURICA all over this place.

Well someone had to sing the theme song...

I love Kingdom Hearts! The only reason I would get BBS is to actually see Marluxia and Zexion tho. I don't even have a PSP,SquareEnix should have ported it...bastards

Yeah, I thought it was pretty stupid to only have it on PSP, considering that not many people have it, but I am interested to see how it goes!

There's only one person that I'd legitimately refuse to be a pro to, and Armbar's not that person. I think Armbar has a Master's in Psychology, so I wouldn't even have to help him with shit; he could win this on his own with the right NWS topics (oops, sorry...I let out a minor detail there on how this will all play out ;)).
j/k j/k lol

Who is the shit bag you would refuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back