NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

I doubt I throw my name into the hat, but I will definitely be watching from the outside. Should be some entertaining stuff.

Just caught a glimpse of this:

14nnyfb.png

Aren't all of those guys vying for a place as the next non-spam, non-wrestling mod?

IC is a God-damn genius!

I'm happy to report I only have one non-spam, non-wrestling post in recent days.

Just caught a glimpse of this:

14nnyfb.png

Aren't all of those guys vying for a place as the next non-spam, non-wrestling mod?

IC is a God-damn genius!

In all fairness, I was responding to a Stormtrooper's response to my predictions.

That said, look, at this point, I'm doing this for the LULZ. Not that I'm not serious, I just wanna see how this all goes

It wasn't a shot at anyone, Tenta.

I was just saying that IC had accomplished what he had set out to do and that was to drive discussion in his areas.

It wasn't a shot at anyone, Tenta.

I was just saying that IC had accomplished what he had set out to do and that was to drive discussion in his areas.

True true just saying.

For the record... Jonnie, for the NFL Season, has a team with 13 wins, and two more teams in that same division with 10 wins. He also has the Falcons going 13-3, and the Saints going 12-4, in the same division, and has the Eagles going 2-14.

Um... Can he be bant from the competition?

True true just saying.

For the record... Jonnie, for the NFL Season, has a team with 13 wins, and two more teams in that same division with 10 wins. He also has the Falcons going 13-3, and the Saints going 12-4, in the same division, and has the Eagles going 2-14.

Um... Can he be bant from the competition?

Yeah, Falcons over Bengals in the SB is a beyond bold prediction.

Yeah, Falcons over Bengals in the SB is tjhe absolute worst prediction I've ever seen.

I agree. I'm a Falcons fan, and even I don't believe they're beating the Saints in the division. They may even be the third best team, though the buzz is that Witherspoon is the real deal in camp. We'll see.

Also, I just did the match. Jonnie's numbers clearly don't match up at all

Well maybe I put my hopes into my expectations, but if someone had the Cardinals making the Super Bowl two years ago, you would've called him crazy too, so anything can happen.

2 wins for the Eagles? Are you Donavan McNabb?
I don't see anything in Kolb or McCoy, and the defense isn't as good as people say it is. Also, DeSean Jackson got carted off the field yesterday with a back injury. This tem always has big injuries to their star players, and they don't have as many stars as they used to. I think they're fucked.

Shady McCoy is a beast, Kolb's better than a lot of QB's in the league, Jackson is fine, Good defense, etc., etc.

Also, the ridiculous Steeler bashing posts in that thread are much worse than anything Jonnie's posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back