NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

SSC just posted some Polish Ambassador, so you should vote for him. He's also quite good in the Music section and is a really fun guy.

Much love Doc!

I just made a post in the ESP that you might enjoy Doc. Everyone should check out the ESP in the music section, and I just wrapped all the youtube videos from my old posts in spoiler tags, to cut down on annoying loading times, so they're no excuses.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=98424

So say I get to 200 posts before Wednesday, I'd still be in, right? Although it's doubtful, just seeing if I got an outside chance at still getting in.

Yikes... I'm torn between Thriller, Tenta and Razor. Convince me, boys.

Welp, D-Man, two of the three are involved with your Debater's League :)

This is quite the stacked lineup, though. I mean, I'm still better than you all, but damn

Indeed, friend. But we can vote for multiple people, so I wouldn't worry.

I can't wait until the rooks are chosen.

Yeah, was gonna, but I wasn't sure if I could since Captain Insano is home and gets to pick everything. I shall get something up soon, once I rewatch both of the matches.

Nor can I. I'm more interested to see how the pro's are chosen with their rookies. Should make for good times.

I have my prognostications for who I think will make it. But damn if this competition isn't stacked

Any words over ten letters are prohibited on WZ Forums. Well, unless your name is IC25.

So, what I'm trying to say is... WHAT?!?

I'm officially joining the Becker campaign, as I am the Chi and SSC.

Armbar... I'm sorry, as good as you are, I can't do it for a rookie. Not when there's the candidates on the table that there are.

You could go with the posters who aren't as good as Coco or you could go with Coco.

Also, that sig is plagiarism.

You could go with the posters who aren't as good as Coco or you could go with Coco.

Also, that sig is plagiarism.

bestintheworld.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back