nWZo: Wolfpac

How about you Remix? I see you looking in on us, why not give us a try? You are a pretty solid poster after all.

I will be sticking with The Squad for quite a while. And Remix is in the Squad. Boo Ya

I know, I woke up without a headache, gained one throughout the day, took some medication, and now it is gone.

I'm sticking with the Squad until it dies. No offence, or anything, but loyalty to the Squad is important. Not that it matters since I was vitoed anyway.

If you want to join you have to say your wrestler and nWZo name.

bc.png

They really can't Remix is awesome. I'm in his sig, before the Squad was created, the brotherhood of the Squad has no beginning.

I just have to say that red and black will look good on anyone, so come on we know you want to join us.

The Squad is like ECW. You guys can be WWF and we all know who the old farts are.

Anyone who wants to make a positive impact on this forum, and have a good time in doing so.... has a place with us if they truly want it.... the nWZo is the future of our forum.... and that's the bottom line because Dagger Dias said so!

Anyone who wants to make a positive impact on this forum, and have a good time in doing so.... has a place with us if they truly want it.... the nWZo is the future of our forum.... and that's the bottom line because Dagger Dias said so!

This.

The nWZo has always been about bringing forth the new generation of posters. It was in it's original state and it is now. When Doc asked me about the possibility, the first name I said was Dagger. He is an excellent example of someone who could go a long way with his determination and commitment never in doubt.

I'm right here fellows. And I hate Sushi. Just browsing around, obviously we are making an impact since y'all are concerned about our whereabouts haha.

I'd be the next Dagger, but I'd still like to be the first Super Crazy. I've found my niche in TNA , now I just need to tear that shit up more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back