• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

Guy, Leafy tells everyone that they will be a major player in his faction. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and seeing as we are communicating through the interweb, that would not be very far.

I still love you Leafy.

Totally, BC. You're a good poster. And you're legacy.

And it's anyone has has been a wrestler, but if your niche is MMA you'll probably be Lashley.

Guy, Leafy tells everyone that they will be a major player in his faction. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and seeing as we are communicating through the interweb, that would not be very far.

I still love you Leafy.

I've told that to people that would be major players. I've PM'ed others and my compliments have been much more modest. In reality we need KJ because of his sig work and Guy is just a great poster.

I agree on both statements and that's why they should why they should join us here in the nWZo. We are one big family. I think an invitation could be extended to you Leafy, if your heart so desired.

I agree on both statements and that's why they should why they should join us here in the nWZo. We are one big family. I think an invitation could be extended to you Leafy, if your heart so desired.

I second that, Leafy could join us. Anyone who truly wants to should be allowed in, but only those who want to make a postitive impact on the forum and/or have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back