• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

I am committed, Dave. I have already gone out of my way to post throughout the forums which I don't do very often but am working on. This also gets the nWZo sig out there for all to see.

Every notable regular around here was part of a faction, with one or two exceptions and it really was a good time. The nWZo was by far the best of them. Razor is a hell of a poster and he was once of the nWZo. I needn't say any more really.

Would you like to come back, Razor? You can pick any wrestler you want to represent you.

styles.png

You can pick any wrestler you want to represent you.

Yep.... preferably someone who was in the real nWo though, since we are tributing them. That's why I picked HBK instead of Cena.... that, and because "Shawn Daggers" just has such a great ring to it.

nWZo for life.

You guys have no idea how big the original one was. Seriously, it was massive. We had numerous members who would wear their sigs with pride. Seriously, there was a point in time that if you clicked on any thread at all, you would have found the black and white of the nWZo. It was massive and a great time. Go and read the original thread if you don't believe me. Pack a lunch though, it is one of the most replied to threads in WZF history.

You can pick whomever you want this time though, Beck. You want in again?

The original was some of the most fun I've ever had.

Stories from the nWZo:

TM once told Luther he would give him $17,000,000 if he joined. Luther promptly gave TM -17000000 in rep and added it to his own rep total.

Luther once "fired" Milkyway for being a party pooper. That is to say, he banned him for about five minutes.

It was a good time. I remember coming to the forums, seeing the original and I was instantly just like " Where do I sign up? "

Yeah, I think we contacted Guy before. The guy is freaking awesome and us three would love to bullshit about MMA, I am sure.

Oh, no doubt, he is easily one of my favorite posters based on the fact that me and him always have mma to talk about, be it the live discussions or the mma thread. He would be an awesome addition. Plus, when Dave enters the mma section my heart flutters a little bit.

We are clearly becoming even more awesome. Join the nWZo. You know you want to. If you're not already awesome you'll become awesome by association.

nWZo = great posters and the future of the forum.

Don't do it Guy. You would be a major player in our new group. Do the right thing and join the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back