NFL Thread - 2010-11

Appreciate the Panther love Norcal.

I have not heard a single good thing about the Panthers all off-season from the so called "experts". Everyone is making a big deal about Delhomme and Peppers. Delhomme like you said, is an absolute turnover machine, and it's going to be a painful year for Browns fans, like always. Peppers is not worth the franchise player money. He only steps up against teams that suck balls or in meaningless games. When you really need him in the big games, he is no where to be found. His work effort is shit and he takes plays off.

I was worried about our defense, but they have looked fantastic against the Ravens, Jets, and Titans. Our running game will be good as always, and Matt Moore will be fine. What im worried about is our recieving corps. Other than Smith, we don't have anyone who can catch the ball.

I've done predictions in the past, but I can never predict the NFL. It always comes out completely different. Who the hell predicted the Saints to win the SB at this time last year?

I did. My SB pick last year was Saints Vs Patriots.

I wouldnt worry about either loss. Delhomme was the reason they were losing games, not winning them. Sure Peppers is a great athlete, but his heart pumps kool-aid. Every year that goes by, he will be infinitely less effective, becuase the older you get, the more effort is required. I would take the D you guys have over what the Bears have any day.

Appreciate the Panther love Norcal.

I have not heard a single good thing about the Panthers all off-season

:lmao: Apparently you do well enough not to read anything I write. I'm all about the Carolina Panthers. And I whole heartedly agree, thus far in 3 Pre-Season games our Defense (1's) have looked very amazing.

We'll be subbing in and out DL-men throughout the Regular Season, and thats what makes the Pre-Season games mean something - because it'll be the same situation carrying over against other Team's 1's.

So far, through 3 PS games Carolina's Defense leads the league in overall Sacks (18) and Forced Fumbles. (8) The closest Teams to us are Baltimore (14 Sacks) and Detroit (6 FF's).

Everette Brown, Greg Hardy, Charles Johnson & even Tyler Brayton have all shown great promise among the unknown names who'll emerge as top names this coming year.

Coming into this Season, I was worried our Offense wouldn't produce enough points to keep up with what our Defense would give up. Now, ironically, that's still my main concern - but not because I fear our Defense would give up tons of points - merely because thus far through 3 Pre-Season games; our Offense has YET to score an Offensive TD.

I get that Steve Smith, Jeff Otah & Jonathan Stewart aren't playing - but seriously.. come the fuck on. If we can't get movement on the ground out of DeAngelo, and some type of passing game through every other WR/TE we have, then whats the point?

Smith will be double and triple covered all Season, and if Moore can't begin finding a better chemistry with everyone else - we could be screwed. Defense's can't hold forever.

How are the Cowboys darkhorse pretenders? They just won the division, are favored to win the division again, and are one of the favorites to make the Super Bowl out of the NFC.

Anyways, my predictions:

AFC:
East
1. Dolphins- 11-5
2. Jets (x-wild card)- 10-6
3. Patriots- 10-6
4. Bills- 7-9

Summary: The Patriots defense and depth are lacking, and while Brady and co will still be electric, they'll start to slip. The Jets are a year away and still have a young QB at the helm. The Dolphins really improved and have been close to breaking through, and have had success against every team in the division.

North
1. Ravens- 11-5
2. Steelers- 10-6(x)
3. Bengals- 8-8
4. Browns 5-11

Summary:Despite Roethlisberger's suspension, the Steelers will still be contenders and will get a wild card spot. The Ravens are better on offense and worse on defense without a legitimate pair of CBs to run out there. The Bengals wont sweep the division again, and I simply don't think they are that good.

South
1. Colts 12-4
2. Texans 10-6
3. Titans 8-8
4. Jaguars 5-11

Summary:The Colts still own this division, but the Texans inch closer to dethroning them.

West
1. Chargers 10-6
2. Raiders 7-9
3. Broncos 6-10
4. Chiefs 5-11

Summary: This is a runaway.

AFC Championship Game:

Chargers over Colts

NFC
East
1. Cowboys 11-5
2. Eagles 10-6(x)
3. Giants 9-7
4. Redskins 8-8

Summary:The Cowboys are the favorite right now, and I have no basis to pick the Eagles over them after 3 wins over them last year, but that Oline is shaky, and we'll see if the Dez Bryant pick over needs such as that whether that pick was brainless or brilliant. Besides that, the Redskins have a lot of age, and a bad WR corps around McNabb with old RBs on top of that. No bad teams in the division, but overall this is reflecting the teams overall 1-4.

North
1. Packers 13-3
2. Vikings 9-7
3. Bears 7-9
4. Lions 4-12

Summary:The Packers have arrived. Not based on the preseason, its just their time. Aaron Rodgers has a better Oline now, the defense will be at full strength around week 6, and they had a great draft. The Vikings have injury problems and Favre struggles down the stretch run again.

South
1. Falcons 12-4
2. Saints 11-5(x)
3. Panthers 7-9
4. Buccaneers 5-11

Summary:I'm big on Atlanta this season. Ryan and Turner are back, they've improved the defense drastically, and the Saints, while great last year had a lot of luck, and that rarely duplicates itself. The Saints settle for the wild card.

West
1. 49ers 9-7
2. Seahawks 8-8
3. Cardinals 7-9
4. Rams 3-13

Summary:
AFC West, just worse. Who's the least bad? San Fransisco.

NFC Championship Game:
Packers over Falcons

Super Bowl 45
Chargers over Packers

MVP: Aaron Rodgers, GB
DPOY: Patrick Willis, SF
OROY: CJ Spiller, BUF
DROY: Brandon Graham, PHI

Your AFC South prediction is disheartening.

The Titans have done nothing but improve since our 8-8 season last year. With Vince Young at the helm to start the season, and looking at our first 6 cames, 5-1 or even 6-0 is very obtainable. Once VY came in last year Chris Johnson never had a game under 100 yards rushing so look for more of the same this year. Kenny Britt is coming into his own and we have a really solid receiving core as well with Britt, Washington and Gage. Our defense has a ton of depth on it and our defensive line is looking the best it has in years. Derrick Morgan looked great in his first pre-season game getting something like 4 QB hurries and defensive tackle Jason Jones is looking awesome as well. Our only real question mark is our 2nd corner back position but we have guys who are stepping up and playing decent enough.

8-8? Nah we're better than the Texans. 10-4 or better.

1 Sep 12 OAK @ TEN - WIN
2 Sep 19 PIT @ TEN - WIN
3 Sep 26 TEN @ NYG - WIN
4 Oct 03 DEN @ TEN - WIN
5 Oct 10 TEN @ DAL - LOSS
6 Oct 18 TEN @ JAC - WIN
7 Oct 24 PHI @ TEN - WIN
8 Oct 31 TEN @ SD - LOSS
9 Bye
10 Nov 14 TEN @ MIA - LOSS
11 Nov 21 WAS @ TEN - WIN
12 Nov 28 TEN @ HOU - WIN
13 Dec 05 JAC @ TEN - LOSS
14 Dec 09 IND @ TEN - LOSS
15 Dec 19 HOU @ TEN - WIN
16 Dec 26 TEN @ KC - WIN
17 Jan 02 TEN @ IND - WIN

My prediction, not so unrealistic IMO.

You're only the third best team in your division. You've done nothing to jump Indy, and Houston won't get any worse.

You're NOT going 3-1 vs the NFC East. MAYBE 2-2, PROBABLY 1-3.

You're NOT sweeping Houston.

8-8 in a very good division. You haven't jumped anyone.

And yes, those picks were pretty freagginn' biased. Obviously made by a Titans fan.

You're only the third best team in your division. You've done nothing to jump Indy, and Houston won't get any worse.

You're NOT going 3-1 vs the NFC East. MAYBE 2-2, PROBABLY 1-3.

You're NOT sweeping Houston.

8-8 in a very good division. You haven't jumped anyone.

And yes, those picks were pretty freagginn' biased. Obviously made by a Titans fan.

The Titans are one of the least followed teams in the league, I know a lot more about the AFC South and the Titans than most people. Go look at what guys like Adam Schefter have to say about the Titans. I don't expect many teams at all to be able to handle our offense.

I like the Titans this season, but I don't think their offense is better than that of Indy or Houston. People will think Houston's run game will struggle, but you watch out for Arian Foster. The kid is gonna do a damn good job of carrying the run game and we all know what Schaub is capable of. Plus they have the best WR in all of football and what seems to be a star on the rise in Jacoby Jones in the slot. Tennessee will fight for a wild card spot, but their offense can be stopped compared to that of Houston and Indianapolis. I think 8 wins will be the Titans season, but I could see 10 at max.

The Titans have done nothing but improve since our 8-8 season last year. With Vince Young at the helm to start the season, and looking at our first 6 cames, 5-1 or even 6-0 is very obtainable. Once VY came in last year Chris Johnson never had a game under 100 yards rushing so look for more of the same this year. Kenny Britt is coming into his own and we have a really solid receiving core as well with Britt, Washington and Gage. Our defense has a ton of depth on it and our defensive line is looking the best it has in years. Derrick Morgan looked great in his first pre-season game getting something like 4 QB hurries and defensive tackle Jason Jones is looking awesome as well. Our only real question mark is our 2nd corner back position but we have guys who are stepping up and playing decent enough.

8-8? Nah we're better than the Texans. 10-4 or better.
1. Just because the Titans "Improved" doesn't mean that the other teams didn't. Last time I checked one of the 2 best teams of the past DECADE are still in their division, led by Peyton Manning. They didn't really lose anything, and won every game they tried to win last season (until the Super Bowl).
2. You're banking on the all Titans to all have as good, if not better, seasons then they did in 2009. It's not gonna happen. I can guaran-damn-tee that Chris Johnson will NOT rush for 2000 yards again. Nobody has ever rushed for 2000 yards twice, let alone in 2 consecutive seasons. In fact, following a 2000 yard season, only 1 player has been able to rush for over 1300 yards (Barry Sanders, quite possibly one of the best of all time). I would honestly slate CJ2K for around 1100 yards, which is pretty decent, but not enough to give the Titans 10-6 to 12-4. Vince Young may be a decent QB, but he's EASILY the 3rd best QB in the division, and the other 2 teams are better then the Titans.

1 Sep 12 OAK @ TEN - WIN
2 Sep 19 PIT @ TEN - WIN
You're good on both these. Although I could see Oakland pulling it out. I think they will be pretty good this year (by pretty good, I mean 7-9,8-8). Tennessee will kill Dennis Dixon.

3 Sep 26 TEN @ NYG - WIN
I personally disagree with this. The Giants improved greatly since last year. They added Antrel Rolle to shore up the safeties, and Justin Tuck is healthy again (he got hurt week 2 when Flozell Adams cheapshotted him, and played hurt all year).
4 Oct 03 DEN @ TEN - WIN
5 Oct 10 TEN @ DAL - LOSS
6 Oct 18 TEN @ JAC - WIN
You're right on all of these. Denver still won't be playing all that well, and Jacksonville isn't very good. Dallas is legit, and beats Tennessee easily.
7 Oct 24 PHI @ TEN - WIN
Do you even follow the NFC East? The Eagles are considered one of the better teams in the toughest division in football. DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin will each have 100+ yards and a score, and run all over the Tennessee secondary.
8 Oct 31 TEN @ SD - LOSS
9 Bye
10 Nov 14 TEN @ MIA - LOSS
I agree with both obviously, but to Tennessee's credit, I could see them beating Miami.
11 Nov 21 WAS @ TEN - WIN
12 Nov 28 TEN @ HOU - WIN
I gotta disagree with both. If McNabb is healthy (he should be by Week 12) then they will be another good team, that would go 10-6 or 11-5 if they didn't play in the NFC East. And you have the Titans beating Matt Shaub and Andre Johnson and company IN HOUSTON? No way.
13 Dec 05 JAC @ TEN - LOSS
14 Dec 09 IND @ TEN - LOSS
15 Dec 19 HOU @ TEN - WIN
16 Dec 26 TEN @ KC - WIN
17 Jan 02 TEN @ IND - WIN
I'm pretty sure you just had The Jaguars beating the Titans in Tennessee. And then the Titans beating the COLTS? IN INDY?! In a game where based on your Tennessee record, the Colts may need to win. Child Please.

And I personally think Houston will win both games against Tennessee, so I can't see them beating Houston, especially since Houston will be fighting for a playoff spot.
My prediction, not so unrealistic IMO.
Yeah, it's pretty unrealistic.

When I looked at my breakdown, I'm impartial, and I get 8-8. You're a Titans fan, and you get 11-5. Lets be fair and get the average of both. The Titans will go 9.5-6.5 (or 9-7).

I guess I'm with Thesaurus on this one. Yeah, CJ had a crazy season last year, but the thing I like about Vince Young is that all he does is win games. He won't put up crazy Peyton Manning like stats, but at the end of the day, you're almost guaranteed to be in it late. He's proven it before, and I fail to see why he can't be able to do it again. CJ won't get 2500 like he says he will, but I don't think it's out of reach to see him get 1200-1400, considering he's still young and is a workhorse. Their defense is normally good, and Vince has that ability to make plays with his legs if the play breaks off. I actually think that they'll finish either one game above or tied with the Texans, and that they'll clinch one of the playoff spots. Vince is a true definition of a winner and this is a sleeper team that I see making some noise this year.

CJ's stats with Kerry Collins as starter:
95 carries, 596 yards 2 TD's through 6 games. Titans have an 0-6 record.

CJ's stats with Vince Young as starter:
263 carries, 1,410 12 TD's through 10 games. Titans have an 8-2 record. (CJ never has a game under 100 yards.)

You guys seem to forget that we're carrying a shit ton of momentum into the last season. We finished the season 8-2 after starting out 0-6, pretty incredible. Vince Young in his career is 26-13, so history shows we should have at least double the amount of wins than losses, so my 10-6 or 11-5 isn't so far fetched. Vince Young and CJ won't be stopped this year, CJ is just a freak and VY opens up the field for him a lot more when he can scramble and get a first down at any point and now he's comfortable enough to throw deep to get the first down. I'm really excited as a Titans fan, it feels like everything is finally clicking and I can't wait to see how this year turns out.

The Titans have a pretty weak schedule. Tough games at San Diego, Indy, Houston, and Dallas. They start off the season pretty nice against The Raiders and Steelers ( without Big Ben ) at home. But I still think their a 9-7 or 10-6 at best. I don't think they get into the playoffs this year too many good teams in the Afc. Indy wins the division and I have The Ravens and Jets taking the wild card spots.

CJ's stats with Kerry Collins as starter:
95 carries, 596 yards 2 TD's through 6 games. Titans have an 0-6 record.

CJ's stats with Vince Young as starter:
263 carries, 1,410 12 TD's through 10 games. Titans have an 8-2 record. (CJ never has a game under 100 yards.)

You guys seem to forget that we're carrying a shit ton of momentum into the last season. We finished the season 8-2 after starting out 0-6, pretty incredible. Vince Young in his career is 26-13, so history shows we should have at least double the amount of wins than losses, so my 10-6 or 11-5 isn't so far fetched. Vince Young and CJ won't be stopped this year, CJ is just a freak and VY opens up the field for him a lot more when he can scramble and get a first down at any point and now he's comfortable enough to throw deep to get the first down. I'm really excited as a Titans fan, it feels like everything is finally clicking and I can't wait to see how this year turns out.

Eric Dickerson: 21.5 --> 1234
Jamal Lewis: 2066 --> 1006
Barry Sanders: 2053 --> 1491
Terrell Davis: 2008 --> 211 (4 games, never played a full season after that)
OJ Simpson: 2003 --> 1125

You seem to forget that none of the 2000 yard rushers EVER got more then 1500 yards the next year, and all but one of them had less then 1200 yards. Barry Sanders was better then CJ2K is. He managed 1491 yards. And don't even try to make an argument that Chris Johnson is better then Barry fucking Sanders.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Titans, and think they're a pretty good team. I just think there are 2 teams in the division that are better, and you can't logically expect as good a year from Chris Johnson.

And when was the last time Vince Young put 2 solid seasons back-to-back? Oh yeah, he hasn't. When was the last time he played all 16 games? Oh yeah, he hasn't. Nuff said.

The Titans have a pretty weak schedule. Tough games at San Diego, Indy, Houston, and Dallas. They start off the season pretty nice against The Raiders and Steelers ( without Big Ben ) at home. But I still think their a 9-7 or 10-6 at best. I don't think they get into the playoffs this year too many good teams in the Afc. Indy wins the division and I have The Ravens and Jets taking the wild card spots.
1. The Titans schedule is not at all weak. It is strong as hell. They play the NFC East, the toughest division in the NFL. They play the Texans and Colts TWICE. They play the Dolphins (another really good team that is stuck behind 2 better teams in their division). They play the Steelers (with or without Ben, a tough game, they do have a great D after all). They have the Chargers.

2. You just said the Ravens are a wildcard team, who the hell you have winning the division? Obviously not Pittsburgh because you called that an easy matchup for a non-playoff team in the Titans. The Bengals? I love my boy Ocho, but I don't see them winning the division this year. And it better not be the Browns.

3. I'd say the same about the Jets, but it's gotta be New England.

Well I don't believe any of those backs were in their second season when they eclipsed 2,000 yards so I think being in only his 3rd year and essentially having no wear and tear he'll have a pretty solid line. Our offensive line has gotten better than last year(Leroy Harris has been waiting to start for 2 years now, has a lot of potential). I think he'll have at least 1500 yards rushing because he'll get his 20+ carries a game because that's what the Titans do and always have done. Run, run and run some more.

I have my Eagles going 10-6 this year which judging by their schedule is completly possible. I think Kolb (maybe not this year) will be like Aaron Rodgers after he sat behind Favre.

I'm excited the season is almost here, I've been seeing a lot of early Superbowl picks going with the Ravens. I think that is a bit much as they haven't had really consistant season over the last decade. I'm not saying it's impossible but I don't think they will win it all.

It's a tough year to pick, and it's really hard to go against a repeat of the Saints/Colts both making it again.

Well Stormtrooper85 I look at The Titans schedule and I see 8 games that they should be the favorites. I really see this team winning 9 or 10 games. I know they play the nfc east and im a huge Eagles fan but I believe every team in that division has huge problems. As for my picking of The Ravens being the wild card I believe The Bengals take the division again. They have a ton of talent on offense in Chad and T.O then you look at guys like Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley who I believe was a steal in the draft. They beat The Ravens twice without most of these guys like and I believe they'll do it again. Also look at their defense Antwan Odom is back and they have arguably the best corner tantrum in the league with Joseph and Hall.

Well I don't believe any of those backs were in their second season when they eclipsed 2,000 yards so I think being in only his 3rd year and essentially having no wear and tear he'll have a pretty solid line. Our offensive line has gotten better than last year(Leroy Harris has been waiting to start for 2 years now, has a lot of potential). I think he'll have at least 1500 yards rushing because he'll get his 20+ carries a game because that's what the Titans do and always have done. Run, run and run some more.
Actually, both Eric Dickerson and Jamal Lewis WERE in their second year. Terrell Davis was in his 3rd, OJ his 5th, and Barry Sanders his 9th. So yes, 2 of them had the same wear and tear, and Terrell Davis had slightly more, and he only played a total of 17 games after that (over 3 seasons) before retiring. I only see him getting around 1300 yards this year.

And your offensive line improved because a guy that wasn't good enough to start for 2 years is now starting? That makes a whole lot of sense to me...

Well Stormtrooper85 I look at The Titans schedule and I see 8 games that they should be the favorites. I really see this team winning 9 or 10 games. I know they play the nfc east and im a huge Eagles fan but I believe every team in that division has huge problems. As for my picking of The Ravens being the wild card I believe The Bengals take the division again. They have a ton of talent on offense in Chad and T.O then you look at guys like Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley who I believe was a steal in the draft. They beat The Ravens twice without most of these guys like and I believe they'll do it again. Also look at their defense Antwan Odom is back and they have arguably the best corner tantrum in the league with Joseph and Hall.

1. right now, I only see like 6 games they are definitely favorites. I still see the same number of wins, I just don't think that's enough to get it done this year.
2. I understand the Bengals, I just don't know. They do have weapons, but the Ravens are just as good, and made bigger improvements (Boldin >>> a 36+ year old TO). The Ravens have a better QB, better Halfback, and a better overall D (it's still the Ravens D, even if it's old as hell). That makes them better to me.
3. The best corner tandem in the NFL is not Joseph and Hall. It's Revis and Cromartie.

I have my Eagles going 10-6 this year which judging by their schedule is completly possible. I think Kolb (maybe not this year) will be like Aaron Rodgers after he sat behind Favre.

I'm excited the season is almost here, I've been seeing a lot of early Superbowl picks going with the Ravens. I think that is a bit much as they haven't had really consistant season over the last decade. I'm not saying it's impossible but I don't think they will win it all.

It's a tough year to pick, and it's really hard to go against a repeat of the Saints/Colts both making it again.

Yanno minus the fact that Araon Rodgers is elite, McNabb is no Brett Favre, and even Rodger's (on a playoff team, mind you) went like 6-11 the year he started.

This Kolb hype train is killing me. Everyone seems to think he's suddenly gonna put up 4k yards, 30tds, to 12 Ints when he's known for throwing picks, on a pass happy team (which means lotsa picks), in the toughest division in Sports. Oh, and those numbers would beat the greatest Eagle QB of all time too.

Hall and Joseph had a combined 12 picks and 56 passes defended, along with 140 tackles total. Revis is better then both of them, but Cromartie had a whopping 13 PD and 3 picks. Yeah, the defense that he was playing in didn't help, but he only had 30 some tackles. Cromartie has had a retraction last year, while both Hall and Joseph have flourished and become the scariest combos to throw at. If it was just 1 CB, Revis would obviously be it. But Cromartie pulls it back a bit. Give me Hall and Joseph all day.

And besides, technically speaking Revis isn't apart of the tandem since he's holding out. ;)

And your offensive line improved because a guy that wasn't good enough to start for 2 years is now starting? That makes a whole lot of sense to me...

Ever heard of grooming a player and then when you decide to let your 39 year old All-Pro lineman go he has a spot to play in? Basic stuff.

Hall and Joseph had a combined 12 picks and 56 passes defended, along with 140 tackles total. Revis is better then both of them, but Cromartie had a whopping 13 PD and 3 picks. Yeah, the defense that he was playing in didn't help, but he only had 30 some tackles. Cromartie has had a retraction last year, while both Hall and Joseph have flourished and become the scariest combos to throw at. If it was just 1 CB, Revis would obviously be it. But Cromartie pulls it back a bit. Give me Hall and Joseph all day.

And besides, technically speaking Revis isn't apart of the tandem since he's holding out. ;)

I agree with you on this one, until Cromartie shows that he's back to old form(which he hasn't really this off-season) you can't rate them the best tandem in the league. There is a case to be made for Harris/Woodson still as well as the best tandem, but I think the Bengals have one of the strongest corner back groups in the NFL.

-Woops, sorry about the double post.

Yanno minus the fact that Araon Rodgers is elite, McNabb is no Brett Favre, and even Rodger's (on a playoff team, mind you) went like 6-11 the year he started.

This Kolb hype train is killing me. Everyone seems to think he's suddenly gonna put up 4k yards, 30tds, to 12 Ints when he's known for throwing picks, on a pass happy team (which means lotsa picks), in the toughest division in Sports. Oh, and those numbers would beat the greatest Eagle QB of all time too.

I follow you, but I don't expect that to happen this year either. McNabb is no Favre, but not many people are. McNabb was a top 5 QB for most of his career and he has most of it to thank Andy Reid, who loves Kolb.

The Eagles also have a better team overall than the Packers did at 6-11. I can see Kolb going for 3300 yards, 24 TD's 13 INT's easily with that receiving core and McCoy.

So people threw to them because they didn't think they were all that good. And the Jets were able to beat Hall and Joseph with Revis and a bunch of shit. Now put Revis with a 26 year old former 1st team All-Pro, who is healthy again and playing in a scheme he is best suited for and yeah, I'll take Revis and Cromartie. I'd take Revis and Kyle Wilson, too (he's been excellent). I'd take Revis and a sack of footballs for Christ sake, it worked in 2009. And yes, I just compared Lito Sheppard to a sack of footballs, I should apologize to the footballs.

And I've said it a thousand times before, I'll believe he won't play week 2 when he sits out week 2. Week 1 is a SLIGHT, SLIGHT possibility in my eyes. No way he misses week 2. I may be wrong, but I can't see him sitting out regular season games.
I agree with you on this one, until Cromartie shows that he's back to old form(which he hasn't really this off-season) you can't rate them the best tandem in the league.
You obviously haven't watched Cro in the preseason/training camp. He's been very good. Maybe not back to the best CB in the league that season level he was at in 2007, but close. The Jets 1st team D (with Cro/Wilson) have been stellar in preseason, it's the 2nd and 3rd team that's been shit defensively.

There is a case to be made for Harris/Woodson still as well as the best tandem, but I think the Bengals have one of the strongest corner back groups in the NFL.
I'm not saying Hall/Joseph are bad, or Harris/Woodson aren't deserving consideration, I'm just saying Revis/Cromartie is better then all. Even a "not back to his 2007 form" Cromartie with Revis wins.

I've watched a few Jets snaps and like I said "he hasn't really", he's been solid but nothing like the hype following that break out year he had.

I'll take two great CB's in Hall/Joseph over a Super Great corner and a good corner in Revis/Cromartie. Again, if this was who is the best, it's Revis hands down. But this is a tandem. As in two. And both Hall and Joseph are more superior to Cromartie and are only a notch or two below Revis. And you'd really take an unproven rookie over two of the top 10 corners in teh game? Now you're just blowing smoke out of your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back