NFL Thread - 2010-11

Man I am praying to the heavens above that the Ravens don't choke this year. For the past few seasons, they've been a great team and always seem to choke in the end. They've got the Steelers and know the team well enough to counteract their plays. I just hope Raven's aren't going to give up too many end zones and maintain their footing to head into the playoffs.

On the NFC side of things, I'm wanting an "easy" team to go against the Ravens so I want Seahawks... although as they proved against the Saints, you don't sleep on the Hawks. Then again, I might have bias here because I like the "Bird vs. Bird" games in football, kinda funny at times.

Man I am praying to the heavens above that the Ravens don't choke this year. For the past few seasons, they've been a great team and always seem to choke in the end. They've got the Steelers and know the team well enough to counteract their plays. I just hope Raven's aren't going to give up too many end zones and maintain their footing to head into the playoffs.

On the NFC side of things, I'm wanting an "easy" team to go against the Ravens so I want Seahawks... although as they proved against the Saints, you don't sleep on the Hawks. Then again, I might have bias here because I like the "Bird vs. Bird" games in football, kinda funny at times.

I'm not sure what you meant by "give up too many end zones", but if you're talking about Touchdowns, they probably won't. Not this weekend anyway. The STEELERS and the Ravens are notorious for having Defensive minded/fairly low scoring games. We will knock the shit out of each other, and once again, I expect it to come down to one big play. I only hope the STEELERS can make that play before the rat birds!

It isn't official just yet but it seems pretty likely that Mike Singletary will be joining the Vikings as our LB coach. I love this move. Singletary is a motivator and he did a great job coaching up the Niners LB during his time there. He is the perfect guy for a position coach. He knows how to get the best out of his guys (in terms of LB) and will definitely help in the further development of making Chad Greenway a star. Greenway is already (in my eyes) the most underrated OLB in football and should only get better if Singletary is there.

With the new season coming up in two months (not counting pre-season), I'm looking forward to some sick games this season. In Week 1, my favorite team of Baltimore goes against the second best team in the league last season, Pittsburgh Steelers after losing to said team in the playoffs last season. This will be a great first game for both teams and I can't wait to see it.

Then you've got the Superbowl 45 Champs against Superbowl 44 Champs... Packers versus Saints and if you ask me, this one could be a nice first game for both teams.

Honestly, I'm as amped for this season as I've ever been for a football season.

The browns gonna make some noise if colt mccoy dont fuck up to bad. They'%e done a tremendous job in drafting the last two years. If hillis has another great year we could be .500. As for my cowboys with rob ryan running the defense, this could be our year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back