Nash Shits on Miz, WWE; Promises No Return

KB, isn't that how long it took you for the 3D turn angle? I am not saying he will not be successful. WWE fans have shown they will accept whatever mediocrity is pushed on them. I am just saying he doesn't look the part or have a character to justify it.

How is this even the same thing? People are shitting on the 3D turn angle because it's already been done several times in the past, and it's ranged from lacklustre to poor each time. The Miz is new, fresh, exciting, youthful. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't. It would be nice to let the guy be champion for more than a few hours before the TNA marks come on here blasting Mizanin as either a failure or a transitional champion.

Kevin Nash posted and later deleted comments from his Twitter page late Monday night/Tuesday morning. "I promise I will not be back in the WWE," Nash wrote at one point. He also complained about the youth movement. "They think youth sells," he wrote. "I've watched Gran Torino 15 times - bad ass sells, not Men's Fitness in trunks."

Nash was also critical of The Miz winning the WWE Championship. "WWE told the world that their shit is a work with Miz as champ," he wrote. He followed by writing, "Going to bed, WWE is a buzz kill. Triple H, Undertaker, get well."

:lmao:

Love you, Big Sexy!

Was I the only person who totally couldnt understand what he meant by that?

You weren't sure what he brought. That's what he brings.

And Norcal, I think the idea is that Miz should never be considered a real wrestler so putting him as champion is a big joke.

Norcal, I assume that means Nash is saying some variation of Miz isn't a believable champion.

How is this even the same thing? People are shitting on the 3D turn angle because it's already been done several times in the past, and it's ranged from lacklustre to poor each time. The Miz is new, fresh, exciting, youthful. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't. It would be nice to let the guy be champion for more than a few hours before the TNA marks come on here blasting Mizanin as either a failure or a transitional champion.

And I suppose you see no similarities between this and what just was lackluster to poor with Swagger.

Laziest attempted point I've ever seen from you there KB

It's hard to argue with you, seeing you rarely make any sense. You babble and babble and go around in circles. You're hard to follow most of the time, and that isn't a compliment.

I'm split when it comes to this argument about Miz being the champion. WWE obviously views him as their next big heel, and feel comfortable putting the title on him. I don't see anything interesting about this guy. I think his mic work is by far his biggest strength, but I feel he's overrated in that aspect as well. I've heard people compare him to The Rock when it comes to mic work, and that makes me laugh. The Rock had more charisma in his left pinky toe than Miz has in his entire body. His in-ring work isn't anything special, to me at least. And yes, I think his finisher is shit as well.

I think WWE is really going to ride Miz as a "character champion" as opposed to a "wrestling champion." What I mean by that is I believe he is going to talk his way through this entire title reign, and cheat to win every chance he gets. Could be rather entertaining, actually.

Entertainment is fucking fake, right?

Basically, just because something is scripted that doesn't mean you can just put anyone in any role and expect it to be as good as it could be.

Basically, just because something is scripted that doesn't mean you can just put anyone in any role and expect it to be as good as it could be.

I will translate for all of you just what our good friend Shattered dreams is attempting to get across: "I DON'T LIKES MIZ. I DON'T LIKES WWE. I LIKES BUM'S LIKE JEFF HARDY, BECAUSE THEY SMOKE CRACK AND ALL KINDS OF COOL SHIT LIKE THAT, BRO!"....."DID I MENTION I HATE WWE?"

Really, that's all you need to know when debating this fool.

Ok, so your point is what?

Still makes it a stupid ass comment. Pretty sure they proved to the world that they were a work by, y'know, existing

Just because you don't think The Miz fits as a champion doesn't mean that it's a blow to the belt's credibility.

I will translate for all of you just what our good friend Shattered dreams is attempting to get across: "I DON'T LIKES MIZ. I DON'T LIKES WWE. I LIKES BUM'S LIKE JEFF HARDY, BECAUSE THEY SMOKE CRACK AND ALL KINDS OF COOL SHIT LIKE THAT, BRO!"....."DID I MENTION I HATE WWE?"

Really, that's all you need to know when debating this fool.

Why debate him? It's not like anything anybody says is gonna get through his thick skull. Jusk look at his "attempts," and I use that term loosely, to argue everybodys actual FACTS!

And I suppose you see no similarities between this and what just was lackluster to poor with Swagger.

You could, I guess, draw some parallels between pushing the Miz and pushing Jack Swagger in that both are new exciting young superstars with a lot of promise moving forward into the future. Now Swagger's push did not work out so well (yet) but I still think he has enough of an upside to try the push. Push him and see what happens. Which they did, it was lacklustre, so t hey de-pushed him again. I would imagine Swagger will get another opportunity. Same goes for the Miz, push him and if it doesn't fly, they can always try again later, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Unlike the 3D feud which has absolutely no potential to go anywhere. Like it didn't the first time. Or second. Or third.....

Wow, so many dipshit idiots crapping on Kevin Nash. The Miz is is a joke. The guy can't draw flies yet he thinks he's the shit. His whole gimmick is so cliche, what wrestler today doesn't think he's the shit. Cena, Edge, Miz, these guys draw ratings of 3. The same households have been watching for 7 years. Some are stopping altogether and no more new ones are tuning in. The only people watching WWE are the same people who've always depended on WWE to be there. They'll love the best WWE has to offer, even if in proportion its nowhere near as good as anything WWE offered in the past. Nash in his prime was a million times more of a draw than the Miz will ever be. The guy is there because he looks like he's from a reality show. That's it. He's a shit wrestler, he's a shit heel. He's just another fn emo jackass reading his script. Fans of today think he's got the charisma to be a star. Fans of today wouldn't know charisma if it smacked them on the face. Today's fans are like kids and girls even if they're 20 year old men. They're wimps who like PG bull. They don't like real men doing things that seem real in a real manner. They like reality show script like atmospheres where guys with perfect bodies and perfect tans say the same old lines about being the best. It's boring, but today's fans eat it all up basically cause they grew up in an age where image is everything. Roddy Piper proved last week what a real man should sound like, Roddy Piper put on the best performance of anyone on RAW since Vince McMahon in the Stone Cold days. It takes real men to bring a real vibe to wrestling, real guys like Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Ric Rude, Roddy Piper. Jackasses like The Miz, Edge, Cena, Sheamus, they're a dime a dozen. They read scripts, they're emotionless hacks, they just don't have what it takes to draw the most important 18-35 demographic yet their shoved down our throats each week. The wrestling audience of the past is long gone and not coming back because WWE is too much like scripted reality show for gays like Jersey Shore. The days of 4.2 for RAW and 4.8 for Nitro aren't coming back because 6 percent of the former audience doesn't like to have their intelligence insulted. They'll tune in for old school RAW, and then they'll go back to watching shows with real men, with real charisma telling real stories like in Gran Torino. All you PG loving babies can have your pussy shit WWE. It sucks, Cena sucks, Nexus is the most pathetic angle since the Spirit Squad. Vince McMahon is the only person in that company still around who can draw like a man, everyone else there are boys who'll just never have what it takes to revive such a pathetic product.

Gotta side with Nash on this one. He might be old and a terrible wrestler compared to the guys of today but at least he's a man and not some 25 year old Men's Fitness tool who can't draw shit. Nash may have laid down for Hogan but really a world title changing hands on a RAW due to a money in the bank segment? What an awful way to push the future of your company!! It's just as big a disgrace to the history of wrestling to have a title change hands like that. Especially when it's your supposed 'future' top draw's first world title. It's sad, WWE has hit a new low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back