Nash Shits on Miz, WWE; Promises No Return

Miz has good mic skills and is ok in the ring, I don't see the problem. So long as they don't pull a 'Swagger' with Miz I'll be happy.

Homemade meth kills, bro.

I'd believe a "drug dealer" over a "reality star" as champ but what that has to do with anything I have no idea. So what you are saying is that Miz only won MITB and nothing else except beating on another guy that has barely been around a year. That is kind of making my point.

Wait wait wait wait... um if I'm not mistaken TNA's current X-division champion is a guy who'e entire fucking gimmick is based off some ******ed reality show, so for some TNA fanboy to be criticizing Miz for his "reality show" past and claiming he's not believable as champ because of it is kinda hypocritical don't ya think

Sure, all we ever talk about is how the crowd accepts whatever TNA puts out there :wtf:

For you other concern actually read the thread it has already been discussed and you have totally missed the point by just picking a post and thinking you know what it is about.

As much as I don't care for the miz, the only cool thing I like about him winning the WWE title, was the disappointed looks on the faces of all the people in the crowd. I thought that people couldn't look anymore sad when Cena lost at Hell in a Cell and was forced to join Nexus, NO WAY...the crowd was WAY more Upset to see Miz win the WWE title on 11/22/10 Raw. :lmao: I have seen SOOO many pictures of that one little girl with the face like someone killed her puppy, I have it saved as a background on my phone. Priceless...

As much as I don't care for the miz, the only cool thing I like about him winning the WWE title, was the disappointed looks on the faces of all the people in the crowd. I thought that people couldn't look anymore sad when Cena lost at Hell in a Cell and was forced to join Nexus, NO WAY...the crowd was WAY more Upset to see Miz win the WWE title on 11/22/10 Raw. :lmao: I have seen SOOO many pictures of that one little girl with the face like someone killed her puppy, I have it saved as a background on my phone. Priceless...

and people have the nerve to say this was a bad idea.....

Clearly how successful something is should be measured in making children sad on camera? All of a sudden Eat Your Veggies is the best "angle" of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back