Nash Shits on Miz, WWE; Promises No Return

Jeff Hardy has Hulk Hogan and the leader of the company backing him. Jeff Hardy has been one of the most popular figures in present wrestling and has had runs at the top, Jeff Hardy has a fresh larger than life gimmick. Miz hasn't beat anybody and walks around with his boyfriend and won with a suitcase and looks like an undersized idiot. Does he even have a defining move in the ring?

This is the same argument that Hogan and company have made for 15 years:

People only watch for the main event guys. We can't elevate anyone to the main event because they don't have a track record. They can't get a track record because they've never been in the main event.

It's a bullshit circular argument and it killed WCW and it's killing TNA. Heaven forbid we try something new with a young guy when we have guys in their 50s to trot out there.

This is the same argument that Hogan and company have made for 15 years:

People only watch for the main event guys. We can't elevate anyone to the main event because they don't have a track record. They can't get a track record because they've never been in the main event.

It's a bullshit circular argument and it killed WCW and it's killing TNA. Heaven forbid we try something new with a young guy when we have guys in their 50s to trot out there.

I am not advocating not elevating people. I am advocating elevating people that deserve it. Miz is not a main eventer. There is nothing great about him and there never will be. He has some decent qualities and is a hard worker. Too bad that doesn't do shit to entertain me and does shit to make vince money. He is there for dependability not talent. Good business but that doesn't mean I have to pretend to like it.

Oh yeah CH that move is just riveting.

and does shit to make vince money.

How do you know this? Give me some hard data. From what I can tell, there are loads of people out in the audience with their "I'm Awesome" shirts every week.

Yeah, you probably liked it when Jarrett used it and called it The Stroke.

I am not advocating not elevating people. I am advocating elevating people that deserve it. Miz is not a main eventer. There is nothing great about him and there never will be. He has some decent qualities and is a hard worker. Too bad that doesn't do shit to entertain me and does shit to make vince money. He is there for dependability not talent. Good business but that doesn't mean I have to pretend to like it.

Yeah it's nothing compared to to the Twist of Hate where the other guy bends his knees and his shadow touches the mat while his chin might clear the bottom rope.

And Miz doesn't deserve it? Who does then? This should be interesting.

Question the methods all you want but Nash is dead on here. Miz is about the least believable champion I remember seeing. WWE just put THE title on a middle school novelty act.

Haha no offence but TNA has a drug dealer as a champion and Miz is a less believable champion :lmao:

But any ways dreams did you remember money in the bank when he beat Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Edge all in the same night and even the rubbish John Morrison in the money in the bank or the next night where he had the WWE champion at that moment Shemas beat down and the Miz made Shemas look stupid so lets just wacth what we post on this site about Miz dreams :)

Yeah uh Jeff Jarrett never used the SCF. His was a forward Russian Leg Sweep. Jericho used the SCF and called it the Breakdown in 01/02.

Actually Jarrett comparisons are fair because I think Miz has the second coming of that written all over it. Why that helps your side of this argument I have no idea though. We are talking about Jeff Jarrett.

If you want to talk about Miz being the second coming of anyone it's Piper, but that's a different story for a different thread.

Haha no offence but TNA has a drug dealer as a champion and Miz is a less believable champion :lmao:

But any ways dreams did you remember money in the bank when he beat Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Edge all in the same night and even the rubbish John Morrison in the money in the bank or the next night where he had the WWE champion at that moment Shemas beat down and the Miz made Shemas look stupid so lets just wacth what we post on this site about Miz dreams :)

Homemade meth kills, bro.

I'd believe a "drug dealer" over a "reality star" as champ but what that has to do with anything I have no idea. So what you are saying is that Miz only won MITB and nothing else except beating on another guy that has barely been around a year. That is kind of making my point.

If you want to talk about Miz being the second coming of anyone it's Piper, but that's a different story for a different thread.

Fair comparison albeit slightly insulting to Piper's versatility on the mic. Didn't Piper just cut a promo about not getting to the big title. Wonder why that was ...

I love how people keep bringing up the reality star thing. You know, because wrestling and reality TV are two TOTALLY different thigns.

Miz is also a fucking transvestite!

9VGyh.jpg

I could care less about the reality star thing. I consider that a plus for him actually. Just doesn't have any bearing on how entertaining he is now though.

Yet you brought it up as a comparison of him in a conversation where you've been downplaying him. Most interesting.

Fair comparison albeit slightly insulting to Piper's versatility on the mic. Didn't Piper just cut a promo about not getting to the big title. Wonder why that was ...

Uh, because he was around in a time where the title rarely changed hands, and the title scene was dominated by Hogan? durr hurrrrrr

Yet you brought it up as a comparison of him in a conversation where you've been downplaying him. Most interesting.

I brought it up as a part of his real life in response to someone talking about Jeff Hardy's real life and clearly said I didn't understand how such things were relevant.

Laziest attempted point I've ever seen from you there KB.

To phrase my question about Miz differently: What exactly is it people are excited to see come from Miz as champ? IMO it just seems to be about who he isn't, opposed to what he brings, which is hardly singing his praises

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back