My time here is done

Battlez from what i have heard u seem like a decent guy and i see it as you should just not really care what every says about u.

a while ago when i first joined i started to annoy some one (i cant remember) in the Hardcore title thread in the bar room. and then afro sent me a red rep calling me........ a wanker.

but for anyone reading this here is some advice, say anything u want and if any one doesn't like it they can go and f**k themselves as far as im concerned as a red rep dont mean anything outside of here.

e.g.

this place is run like a nazi concentration camp.
it makes me laugh when a memeber says something everone else doesn't lke of this forum can gang up on some one as easy as that.
48.7 is a cunt (dont mean to pick on 48.7 he was the first person to pop into my head)

am i gunna get a red rep from this............ most likely
do i care............ no
I might would red rep you...if I had a clue what the fuck you were talking about.

Seriously, grammar and capitalization. They work.

:lmao:
Some fucking noob flame me in a bar room thread a couple of weeks ago & i didn't banned him so don't give that fucking shit, idiot
Who got on under CM's profile?

Battlez flamed Becca?

The only thing I remember he said was there is alot of people that suck up to her, And that he doesn't find her attractive, That isn't flaming.

You have got to grow a thicker skin though Christian, When I first joined, I was only liked by two people after my first couple of hour's, And put on a few ignore list's. Just let it go over your head.

Battlez flamed Becca?

The only thing I remember he said was there is alot of people that suck up to her, And that he doesn't find her attractive, That isn't flaming.

You have got to grow a thicker skin though Christian, When I first joined, I was only liked by two people after my first couple of hour's, And put on a few ignore list's. Just let it go over your head.

It isn't flaming, but it is blasphemy.

I couldn't care less, It's what i've been told by numrous people.

I couldn't read that fucking thing if I wanted too.

i dont really mind battlez and i think profits arrogance is brilliant, as i find arrogant people funny.

But dont go man you wernt a bad poster, i enjoyed reading some of your threads.

i dont really mind battlez and i think profits arrogance is brilliant, as i find arrogant people funny.

But dont go man you wernt a bad poster, i enjoyed reading some of your threads.

I completely agree with you, especially about me being brilliant.

Seriously though, Battlez was a good poster, just check his threads and posts to see this. Unfortunately he isn't coming back, and after talking to him I understand why that is, I might join him in his exit but i'm not sure yet.

If you want the whole story, just talk to him about it, he'll fill you in if he feels like you're not a douchebag. When you know the reasons you'll better understand why he left, he wasn't just whining. I admit at first I thought he was, I thought he was thin-skinned and let some stupid internet shit get to him, but after discussing it with him I know that I was wrong in that assumption and it has nothing to do with being a crybaby or anything like that.

Battlez, you will be missed, not by a lot of people but by the people that understand good posters, and those are the only people worth anything on these forums.

Your attempt at a sarcastic goodbye is pointless, he's gone and won't see it, so your need to have your life justified by attacking someone on the internet is just a big failure, sir.

They were all horrible. Coming in arrogant anywhere, is enough to get you shot these days. Battelz thought he was amazing, but was pretty suck. Never liked any of his work. And deadman. Well hes a 13 year old child, going through puberty. I was the same way. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back