• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It was just a question on my mind...

There's only one thing that can save this thread.

funny_pictures_rocking_boobs1.jpg

i've told everyone that's been in your position this for a long time and it's the same answer I'll keep giving: stay out of the bar room for a good while, make wrestling posts, and maybe change your name. You more or less started in the bar room where no one had a clue who you were, and you jumped into the middle of everything with no credibility at all. That is the easiest way possible to get on people's nerves around here. Yes, you make decent wrestling posts, but you're still seen as that guy that just keeps running his mouth. Look at people like Sid and IC. They made a ton of great posts, and I mean in the upper hundreds, before they came into the bar room. People noticed them so when they came in here, people knew a lot about them. Look at me for example. I make some of the dumbest bar room posts imaginable, but I balance it out. Stay out of the bar room for awhile and let your old stigma wear off, then come back. It should help a lot.

I was the rare case of getting over in the Bar before posting anywhere else...It all started because I introduced NorCal to Velvet...

Not really NSL. You posted in every thread there was to post in. That's where I noticed you.

I stand corrected then. I didn't think I was "over" until the tournament anyway, but figured I was better known here.

I feel special now :)

You know, for someone who always harps out that "Internet is serious business" type of talk and always wants to say how people take this place way too seriously, it's ironic you care so much about why people like or dislike you here.

You always try and give us this "I don't give a fuck" attitude, when it's obvious you care more about what we think than even the people you criticize.

Leave JKO alone, asshole.

There's only one thing that can save this thread.

funny_pictures_rocking_boobs1.jpg

I want to have sex with her.

Why does everyone hate me when I make quality non-spam posts, haven't broken any rules, try not cause unneeded drama, speak with good grammar, and there are much worst posters here?

Is it because I'm "annoying"?
Alot of people here are annoying, but I try not to shoot them down on it.

Is it because I make alot of threads?
I can count on one hand the number of threads that were entertaining in the Bar Room this past weekend.

Is it because I'm unfunny?
Humor changes from person to person. For example, I don't think it's funny when:

I can also name a shitload of things that also are unfunny and annoy me, but you wouldn't be able to tell, because I don't act like a whiny drama queen and try to start shit. For the most part, I just annoy it.

At first, the JKO criticism was something I could tolerate, because when guys like MRC or TM do it, you're like "What's new?", but what's really pissing me off is when guys like Blue Chipper and Major League Brian do it, when I've had absolutely no contact with them on the forums.

I just feel that everyone is jumping on a fucking bandwagon to make themselves look like a big man on the internet.

:lmao:
I've only said one word to you. I think I agreed with someone, and I really didn't mean it. I hope you're joking about the second comment, as that surely wasn't my intention. I'm indifferent to you, in all honesty.

I was over before coming into the Bar Room. I fell into the trap of sticking my nose where it didn't belong. It's probably cost me a lot of opportunities on the forum and I regret that. If this is a hobby to you, JKO, don't give a damn what people think. But if you really want the shit fest to stop on you, alternate between non-spam and Bar Room. WWE, Old School, TNA, Chit Chat, and others are available to you. I made my name in the WWE and Old School sections. Pick a place and dwell there. Own it. Because eventually, you're going to do something to get banned and no one's going to stick up for someone who contributes little to the forums. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back