My Last Post (Until I get bored of not posting)

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Well, I lost my rep, which kinda sucks. I know rep doesn't matter and all, but I just liked having the green rep because it made me feel like a bit less of a noob, but now that I have red it just seems like I'm another annoying twatball. Not to say I wasn't before, but I just don't feel like being that person. So I think I'm going to not post anymore, at least for a while. I don't want to be bant if I return. I'll still read the forums and stuff, but I'll avoid this. Too much drama shit, anyway. So, in closing, Y 2 Jake is the best poster ever and I'll always love him.

In a non-sexual way.

Goodbye.
FOR NOW!

No, I'm just saying it makes me seem like a huge noob. I hardly even watch wrestling anymore, so I don't post wrestling, and I don't really add much to the Bar Room anymore, so I've kinda lost interest.

Would it make you feel better if we told you we didn't think much higher of you when you had green rep?

Seriously, whatever helps.

It's not really about the rep. It's just my general enjoyment has gone down.

I need to stop posting now..

You know what'd be awesome? If we set the original post to the Bouncing Souls' "Night Train" and pretend that you're getting ready for a two-out-of-three falls match against your on-and-off tag partner and rival.

Anyone know if he had one of those?

How did you lose your rep? You must have been an arse to have it taken away from you. Oh well its not important, im sure you'll take a little break and come back a bigger and better poster than ever.

How did you lose your rep? You must have been an arse to have it taken away from you. Oh well its not important, im sure you'll take a little break and come back a bigger and better poster than ever.
HE promised ot red rep everyone in the Posters Tag tourney and someone in charge didn't like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back