I walk alone

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Look frankly the faction shit is old now. Continuing the nWZo thread in memory of Tenta means nothing. He said he would be back. He will be back. Post in his thread whatever. Im not working in any alliance with Profit I was looking for a way out from the nWZo. I'm done with the faction stuff and focusing on getting my post count and rep bar up. I even gave DCW to J-Dogg. No distractions. I'll still post in the Bar Room I just think the faction thing lost its flair...just like the e-feds just like the fan clubs. I'm bored so back to regular posting. Thats all.

no_one_cares.jpg

well, actually you dont walk alone, because someone already made a thread exactly like this. So. like you walk with that dude, and shit

I thought you were cool, then you do this...

Slick said:
Continuing the nWZo thread in memory of Tenta means nothing.
Yeah, it does. He told us to, so we are. Because he's our friend and we all love him and hope for the best. We want to respect his wishes.

What the hell was the point of this? All the nWZo was was to have an excuse to get cool sigs and have a little fun. Your defection was...pointless.

I thought you were cool, then you do this...

Yeah, it does. He told us to, so we are. Because he's our friend and we all love him and hope for the best. We want to respect his wishes.

What the hell was the point of this? All the nWZo was was to have an excuse to get cool sigs and have a little fun. Your defection was...pointless.

I defected because the faction shit got boring. and I said post in the thread bc tenta asked you. I just meant i dont think hes gonna be heartbroken if the dam thing aint at the top of the page everyday like yall are acting

So the "faction shit" got boring, and you try to extend it? That's the dumbest thing I've heard since we all got called biasts.

So the "faction shit" got boring, and you try to extend it? That's the dumbest thing I've heard since we all got called biasts.

im not trying to extend it i said myself i wasnt siding with profit. i just wanna focus on my wrestling and sports posts to get my post count up. Why is that such a bad thing.

im not trying to extend it i said myself i wasnt siding with profit. i just wanna focus on my wrestling and sports posts to get my post count up. Why is that such a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing, but you didn't have to make a thread about it. 48.7 ddn't make a thread about it. When I defected from WZDX, I didn't make a thread about it. You're acting like a drama queen who just wants the attention. And also people got pissed off when you said continuing it in the name of Tenta means nothing. That was low. And I think he specifically stated in his farewell post that he wanted to see the nWZo on the top of the Bar Room when he gets back. Like Doc said, being in the nWZo is just about immproving your posting skills and having cool sigs. At least when U.P. defected, he gave himself a gimmick. Your defection was pointless, not to mention you made a pointless thread about it. I would have respected you more had you just made a post in the 'nWZo' thread that you were leaving, but since you decided to be an attention ****e, that respect is gone. I believe you can bounce back from this slump, but you just need to think before you post.

-gets some popcorn and a nice cold beer- Continue... this in rather enjoying.... I mean 'dumbassery'... classic.

What JKO said. I was epic pissed when you said that about Tenta. He's a friend to so many on the forum and we're just trying to do what he asked.

You fuckers have no god damn life with these fucking factions go get some pussy or something...

What JKO said. I was epic pissed when you said that about Tenta. He's a friend to so many on the forum and we're just trying to do what he asked.

Yall can try to make me out to be a bad guy all you want I don't care. Tenta wasn't even really my friend so it doesn't matter to me. Your on a fucking forum you barely know me or Tenta or anyone else on here. and Profit has a gimmick really. Why do you need a gimmick? Your not a wrestler your a poster on a forum. Write your posts give your opinions and stop acting like its real. ITS NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back