JKO's Bar Room Commentary

You are a fool for many reasons, I may have to rhyme them off to you.

Firstly, you only joined a couple of months before I did and in that time, I have made myself one of the most recognisable posters here. I have built up a genuine friend-base and made myself a real contributor to these boards. You on the other hand have decided to make your stay with us very miserable and just complain non-stop. i would assume that people will recognise me way before they ever notice who you are, dumbass. Never minf though, go back to your little defence that people are "ragging" on you because you think that they are part of some sort of influence against you. When in reality, it is because you are an annoying prick and no one can stand you. Truth!

Oh please excuse me for not giving a flying fuck how people think of me on a forum. Read my post above you ignorant prick, I didn't bring up the fact that you were new because I thought that I was more respected or liked than you, I could give a shit about that, I brought it up because you don't know me and shouldn't comment on me. You should sit down and shut your mouth, as you have nothing to say to me. People can recognize you all they want, my friend, it doesn't really matter to me. I have friends on here as well, and I appreciate the fact that they stick up for me. I'm not hated by all, just some, and the fact that I voice my opinoin is partially the reason. I accept that, and as I said, I don't care if people hate me for it because for every 10 that do there are 3 that respect me for speaking my mind and not falling in line just to fit the fuck in.

If you really want to berate me and insult me, the last thing you should do is say that I have no status on an internet fucking forum and you do, I mean seriously dude, thats not a notch on your belt. Thats not something to be ashamed of either, but to brag about it and try and make like your better than me because of it? Please... give me a break.

Apart from that, WZCW welcomes everyone except people who are like you, snivelling little, insignificant assholes who take everything too seriously and get over the fact that no one will ever love you. Lee does not "own" WZCW but his word is final. I would assume that he did the right thing since you are a pathetic loser and we don't welcome people like you.

Yeah, well my roleplay was pretty damn good. I got the best ratings from the reviewers, and at that point during my stay here I wasn't that much of a prick. I felt unjustly cheated out of an opporutinity to have some fun with everyone else in the WZCW, so obviously I was a little frustrated and angry and still am about it. Until your in that situation, shut the fuck up.

JKO, you know I like you. I will not lie to you. WZCW has been good to me and I love some of the people that I am in the Fed with. If you want to join, do so. We make sure as to weed out assholes like Profit and you will be made to feel welcome.

If you like him so much, stop trying to discredit me, as i'm speaking the truth. It has nothing to do with weeding out assholes, it has everything to do with weeding out people who might get banned as you don't want to have someone in a match who can't roleplay because he got sent to prison. JKO has already been banned from the bar room, he's a risk, i'm just trying to warn him to not waste his time.

I also take offence to you calling Lee out, Profit as he is a close friend of mine on here. If you don't like it... Fuck off!

You can both fuck off, try acting tough it really works for you, I genuinly like a lot of people on this forum.. but you? I could care less if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, seriously, you seem like a prick who feels way too highly of himself. And you say that i'm the asshole, HA! Thats funny.

I don't dislike you Profit, in fact I thought it was actually the other way around, that you disliked me.

I don't legitimately dislike anyone on here. Aside from some of our more asinine noobs like Big J.

Well thats good to know, I did think you genuinly hated me.

I know I come off as somewhat of a prick at times, and I say some things that people don't like, but honestly I just try and give my opinions on things. I know that I can structure my thoughts in a better way, and I do need to work on that, but atleast its good to know that you don't really dislike me.

Oh please excuse me for not giving a flying fuck how people think of me on a forum. Read my post above you ignorant prick, I didn't bring up the fact that you were new because I thought that I was more respected or liked than you, I could give a shit about that, I brought it up because you don't know me and shouldn't comment on me. You should sit down and shut your mouth, as you have nothing to say to me. People can recognize you all they want, my friend, it doesn't really matter to me. I have friends on here as well, and I appreciate the fact that they stick up for me. I'm not hated by all, just some, and the fact that I voice my opinoin is partially the reason. I accept that, and as I said, I don't care if people hate me for it because for every 10 that do there are 3 that respect me for speaking my mind and not falling in line just to fit the fuck in.

I like how you say that you don't care what people think of you and then go on to say that you have freinds on here and in another post, thank X for saying that he likes you. That is hilarious hypocrisy to me and nothing more than I expect from you to be honest. I also love how you take some faltering pride in being a white Knight for justice and truth that you just have to get out into the open. People don't care if you speak your mind on here. Hell, Sidious does it all of the time and he is a Hell of a poster and one of the most respected people on here. That is definitely not the reason why people dislike you, mate. Think about it. People son't like you because of this thread for example. You have just taken up a vendetta against someone who has slated you because of your lack of knowledge about something. I am quite high up in the eFed and I would like to think that my knowledge of it is beyond that of yours. People don't like you because you like to think that you know better than everyone.

If you really want to berate me and insult me, the last thing you should do is say that I have no status on an internet fucking forum and you do, I mean seriously dude, thats not a notch on your belt. Thats not something to be ashamed of either, but to brag about it and try and make like your better than me because of it? Please... give me a break.

Here's another thing about you that I just adore. You claim that status is unimportant yet the first thing you said to me was "Who the fuck are you?" Hmm, that seems a little bit of a contradiction right there.

Yeah, well my roleplay was pretty damn good. I got the best ratings from the reviewers, and at that point during my stay here I wasn't that much of a prick. I felt unjustly cheated out of an opporutinity to have some fun with everyone else in the WZCW, so obviously I was a little frustrated and angry and still am about it. Until your in that situation, shut the fuck up.

Wow, you know what? I never looked on it like that before. If people said that your RP was the best thing that had ever came into their world since the word of Jesus, they must be telling the truth... Yeah right. People lie all of the time and the people they lie about most is the rookies. They try and help you by giving you help and saying that is good and all that junk. Hell, I lie from time to time during feedback and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same thing. The other thing is that I wont ever be in that situation. You have proved yourself to be a risk and that doesn't just come by itself, does it? Point is, you brought it upon yourself.

If you like him so much, stop trying to discredit me, as i'm speaking the truth. It has nothing to do with weeding out assholes, it has everything to do with weeding out people who might get banned as you don't want to have someone in a match who can't roleplay because he got sent to prison. JKO has already been banned from the bar room, he's a risk, i'm just trying to warn him to not waste his time.

Yet another thing that I love about you. You claim that I don't know anything about you and that I should shut up for it. You then go on to give advice to JKO. Do you know him or where he comes from? I don't think so. I am helping him just as much, if not more than you are.

You can both fuck off, try acting tough it really works for you, I genuinly like a lot of people on this forum.. but you? I could care less if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, seriously, you seem like a prick who feels way too highly of himself. And you say that i'm the asshole, HA! Thats funny.

Dude, I don't act tough. Not once have I said that I would beat you up or stress any physical contact with you. You have just pissed me off with your slanted views on something that you know nothing about. I am not a guy who thinks that highly of himself either. I don't think I have ever come off that way and if I did, I would not have amassed the friends that I have. People like that tend to alienate themselves and end up just like you.

You shut your ****e mouth, Profit. Just shut the fuck up.

Hey, JKO, like my new name?

1) I got rooted in the ass because I killed someone in the e-fed. I am correcting the mistake and being welcomed back with open arms. So, why not join if they allow me to give myself a second coming... i mean chance.

2) WZCW is fun, as well as all fantasy e-feds

3) Profit, I am one to admit that I actually like you. However, don't preach something you have little knowledge on.

4) JKO, you must join WZCW. We can have a fatal four way contract match between four of the greatest newcomers into the e-fed. It will be JKO vs. Doc. vs. JicKie vs. SC... epic proportions.

5) I realised that the Teach/FalKon tension could have lead to the greatest dark match ever between us.

It's cool, Doc.

Some people take this place way too seriously.

Fuck you GD and MRC :lmao:.

Yeah, I'm joining as soon as I can find a suitable Sample Pic.

I like how you say that you don't care what people think of you and then go on to say that you have freinds on here and in another post, thank X for saying that he likes you. That is hilarious hypocrisy to me and nothing more than I expect from you to be honest.

The fact that I have friends on here in no way desputes the fact that I could give a shit what people think of me on here, you see the friends that I do have on here respect me for who I am and the fact that I have opinions on things doesn't bother them. They can see past my obvious falts as a poster, and know that even I am not a jackass 24/7 on here. Do I have my moments? Sure. But do all of you as well? You bet.

And I didn't really thank X for saying he likes me, in fact he didn't really ever say that he liked me just that he didn't dislike me, I was expressing my appreciation for him not being so short-sighted and moronic, such as a few of you other people are on here. So, hypocrisy? I think not, take those few laughs that I gave you and shove them.

I also love how you take some faltering pride in being a white Knight for justice and truth that you just have to get out into the open. People don't care if you speak your mind on here. Hell, Sidious does it all of the time and he is a Hell of a poster and one of the most respected people on here. That is definitely not the reason why people dislike you, mate. Think about it. People son't like you because of this thread for example.

I take pride in speaking my mind, yes, is that a bad thing? I really don't think so, and if you have a differing opinion on that then thats fine, but I really couldn't care less to hear about it. Theres a tremendous difference between the way Sidious speaks his mind and the way I speak mine, he speaks his mind by sticking to his beliefs about what wrestling should be, and how he feels about the history of it. Does he frequent the bar room? No. If my beliefs and opinions were in the same structure as his, i'm sure i'd be respected too. But in the bar room, it's a different story, hard to earn respect there if you act the way I do. And thats completely fine, I have no problem with that, as long as the few friends I have made still respect me thats all that matters.

And if people don't like me for these posts in this thread, then fine. All I did was try and help JKO, as I said I did hold a vandetta but take out all the hate in my words and search for the wisdom in them. If you arn't a biased piece of shit you will see that I was trying to help him, though you being anything more than utter shit would surprise me.

You have just taken up a vendetta against someone who has slated you because of your lack of knowledge about something. I am quite high up in the eFed and I would like to think that my knowledge of it is beyond that of yours. People don't like you because you like to think that you know better than everyone.

Lack of knowledge? What the fuck are you claiming, I may have a lack of knowledge what it's like to prepare for matches in a fake wrestling promotion on the internet, yes. But I know what the rules are, and I know how the system works when you are trying to seek employment in said fantasy promotion. I'm glad to hear you are high up in the efed, thats a huge thing for you i'm sure, if you want I can make you a plaque that you can hang high over your bed. And if your concerned that females will see this and get turned off, don't be, i'm sure they will share your excitement in the efed world. Afterall, is there any other accomplishment that would warrant such extreme excitement and pride?! I think not.

And I don't think I know better than everyone on everything, nor have I claimed such a thing. I give my personal experience with situations and people can take any wisdom they want from it, thats all. Sure there are times when I do feel I know a lot on a given subject, and if you feel that way then by all means you should speak as if you know what your talking about, don't hold back just to not seem like a know-it-all.

Here's another thing about you that I just adore. You claim that status is unimportant yet the first thing you said to me was "Who the fuck are you?" Hmm, that seems a little bit of a contradiction right there.

Status is unimportant, you fail to get my point in the previous two posts I have made.. i'm not surprised though, you seem to take what you want from what I say and twist it into other things, most pricks and morons do that sorta thing so thats fine.

But i'll reiterate yet again for you, and this time I will do it in bold so you can possibly get the point. I only brought up the fact that you are new because you havn't been around as long as I have and in-fact do not know me or how I am viewed around here. You cannot claim to be all-knowing in my ways, when I have only recently seen you in the bar room and you have only recently seen my posts. Status has nothing to do with this, the point is you havn't been around long enough to accuratly be able to tell me i'm wrong or how i'm a prick, or any of that. Do you get the point now? I won't spell it out for you again, asshole.

Wow, you know what? I never looked on it like that before. If people said that your RP was the best thing that had ever came into their world since the word of Jesus, they must be telling the truth... Yeah right. People lie all of the time and the people they lie about most is the rookies. They try and help you by giving you help and saying that is good and all that junk. Hell, I lie from time to time during feedback and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same thing. The other thing is that I wont ever be in that situation. You have proved yourself to be a risk and that doesn't just come by itself, does it? Point is, you brought it upon yourself.

I didn't say my RP was the best thing ever, god you really annoy the shit out of me, y'know that? Stop taking what I say and turning it into complete fuckin lies just to fit your agenda to try and insult me.. oh wait a minute, nevermind, should have seen that coming. Hell, you lie from time to time, right? OKay, that explains that.

All I was saying is out of the participants in the contract match, mine got high praises, and people that gave the feedback thought that I was a lock to make it in WZCW. Thats all I was saying.

And i'm glad you brought up the risk thing, as this is the entire point i'm trying to make. You think JKO being banned already from the bar room makes him not a risk? IMO it makes him a minor risk, which is what I am trying to make you realize. If theres a risk, he won't be accepted, unless those rules have changed.

Yet another thing that I love about you. You claim that I don't know anything about you and that I should shut up for it. You then go on to give advice to JKO. Do you know him or where he comes from? I don't think so. I am helping him just as much, if not more than you are.

You make me laugh with you utter bullshit points, seriously you sound like a fuckin fifth grader. I don't know JKO, but I can give advice. You see theres a difference in giving advice to someone, and trying to call someone out. You can do the former even if you don't know them, you can't really do the latter if you don't know them. Trying to help someone out, or bring someone down, those are two completely different things.

I tried to help him out. You voiced your opinion on my with insults. So shut the fuck up you deuchebag.

Dude, I don't act tough. Not once have I said that I would beat you up or stress any physical contact with you. You have just pissed me off with your slanted views on something that you know nothing about. I am not a guy who thinks that highly of himself either. I don't think I have ever come off that way and if I did, I would not have amassed the friends that I have. People like that tend to alienate themselves and end up just like you.

I didn't mean you act tough in the sense that you could beat me up or have any physical contact with me. You missinterpreted what I said, what I meant was you think you can stand up to me and insult me and puff out your chest to be the saviour for everyone else by bringing the big bad jackass down. Point is, i'm not as hated as you or anyone else would like to believe, the friends I have respect me and I respect them. The rest who try and hate on me for my views are just idiots who I don't care about, and who I find to be pieces of shit.. much like yourself.

LOL, "deuchebag"

Yo, Proffy, shut it, mate. You have only been here one more month than Dave.
So don't go spouting off shit about how he doesn't know ho you're viewed on this forum or that you're some kind of oldbie, because you aren't. Hell, I've been here longer than you.

Maybe the William Teach/AshLeigh FalKon saga doesn't have to be cut short. Me and MRC could create our own E-Fed in the Bar Room based on our encounters. We could still RP until the epic match-up.

Otherwise, William Teach/Steven Kurtesy will indeed be something down the line. We can always re-energise the spark. I am digging Doc's WZCW gimmick and the possibility of teaming a psychologist with a rock star.

The fact that I have friends on here in no way desputes the fact that I could give a shit what people think of me on here, you see the friends that I do have on here respect me for who I am and the fact that I have opinions on things doesn't bother them. They can see past my obvious falts as a poster, and know that even I am not a jackass 24/7 on here. Do I have my moments? Sure. But do all of you as well? You bet.

And I didn't really thank X for saying he likes me, in fact he didn't really ever say that he liked me just that he didn't dislike me, I was expressing my appreciation for him not being so short-sighted and moronic, such as a few of you other people are on here. So, hypocrisy? I think not, take those few laughs that I gave you and shove them.

I take pride in speaking my mind, yes, is that a bad thing? I really don't think so, and if you have a differing opinion on that then thats fine, but I really couldn't care less to hear about it. Theres a tremendous difference between the way Sidious speaks his mind and the way I speak mine, he speaks his mind by sticking to his beliefs about what wrestling should be, and how he feels about the history of it. Does he frequent the bar room? No. If my beliefs and opinions were in the same structure as his, i'm sure i'd be respected too. But in the bar room, it's a different story, hard to earn respect there if you act the way I do. And thats completely fine, I have no problem with that, as long as the few friends I have made still respect me thats all that matters.

And if people don't like me for these posts in this thread, then fine. All I did was try and help JKO, as I said I did hold a vandetta but take out all the hate in my words and search for the wisdom in them. If you arn't a biased piece of shit you will see that I was trying to help him, though you being anything more than utter shit would surprise me.

Lack of knowledge? What the fuck are you claiming, I may have a lack of knowledge what it's like to prepare for matches in a fake wrestling promotion on the internet, yes. But I know what the rules are, and I know how the system works when you are trying to seek employment in said fantasy promotion. I'm glad to hear you are high up in the efed, thats a huge thing for you i'm sure, if you want I can make you a plaque that you can hang high over your bed. And if your concerned that females will see this and get turned off, don't be, i'm sure they will share your excitement in the efed world. Afterall, is there any other accomplishment that would warrant such extreme excitement and pride?! I think not.

And I don't think I know better than everyone on everything, nor have I claimed such a thing. I give my personal experience with situations and people can take any wisdom they want from it, thats all. Sure there are times when I do feel I know a lot on a given subject, and if you feel that way then by all means you should speak as if you know what your talking about, don't hold back just to not seem like a know-it-all.

Status is unimportant, you fail to get my point in the previous two posts I have made.. i'm not surprised though, you seem to take what you want from what I say and twist it into other things, most pricks and morons do that sorta thing so thats fine.

But i'll reiterate yet again for you, and this time I will do it in bold so you can possibly get the point. I only brought up the fact that you are new because you havn't been around as long as I have and in-fact do not know me or how I am viewed around here. You cannot claim to be all-knowing in my ways, when I have only recently seen you in the bar room and you have only recently seen my posts. Status has nothing to do with this, the point is you havn't been around long enough to accuratly be able to tell me i'm wrong or how i'm a prick, or any of that. Do you get the point now? I won't spell it out for you again, asshole.

I didn't say my RP was the best thing ever, god you really annoy the shit out of me, y'know that? Stop taking what I say and turning it into complete fuckin lies just to fit your agenda to try and insult me.. oh wait a minute, nevermind, should have seen that coming. Hell, you lie from time to time, right? OKay, that explains that.

All I was saying is out of the participants in the contract match, mine got high praises, and people that gave the feedback thought that I was a lock to make it in WZCW. Thats all I was saying.

And i'm glad you brought up the risk thing, as this is the entire point i'm trying to make. You think JKO being banned already from the bar room makes him not a risk? IMO it makes him a minor risk, which is what I am trying to make you realize. If theres a risk, he won't be accepted, unless those rules have changed.

You make me laugh with you utter bullshit points, seriously you sound like a fuckin fifth grader. I don't know JKO, but I can give advice. You see theres a difference in giving advice to someone, and trying to call someone out. You can do the former even if you don't know them, you can't really do the latter if you don't know them. Trying to help someone out, or bring someone down, those are two completely different things.

I tried to help him out. You voiced your opinion on my with insults. So shut the fuck up you deuchebag.

I didn't mean you act tough in the sense that you could beat me up or have any physical contact with me. You missinterpreted what I said, what I meant was you think you can stand up to me and insult me and puff out your chest to be the saviour for everyone else by bringing the big bad jackass down. Point is, i'm not as hated as you or anyone else would like to believe, the friends I have respect me and I respect them. The rest who try and hate on me for my views are just idiots who I don't care about, and who I find to be pieces of shit.. much like yourself.

To be honest with you, I am far too drunk to care. Keep jabbering on if you think that I will respond or give a crap. I didn't even bother reading your post so I wouldn't hold my breath.

LOL, "deuchebag"

Yo, Proffy, shut it, mate. You have only been here one more month than Dave.
So don't go spouting off shit about how he doesn't know ho you're viewed on this forum or that you're some kind of oldbie, because you aren't. Hell, I've been here longer than you.

Yeah, you don't know the full story either, so go ahead and kindly shut the fuck up Doc. I respect you, I remember you from the beginning of the whole faction uprising in the bar room, you seem like a cool guy and all but seriously what business is this of yours? You looking to start an argument too because you got nothing better to do with your time? Just leave it alone, dude, and back the fuck off.

But, heres the story anyway, as i'm sure you'll keep this shit going. I have been here longer than what my thing says, I had a different name and forgot the password to it and such. Got an infraction for that but cleared it up with the admins and chose to keep this membership over the other, so in total i've probably been a member of this forum for well over 3 years. K? So shut it.

Dave. said:
To be honest with you, I am far too drunk to care. Keep jabbering on if you think that I will respond or give a crap. I didn't even bother reading your post so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yeah well I was drunk last night yet still found the time to dish out my responses, and they were pretty good considering how lit I was. And hell, I even had the time to go out and party after and have a great time, so don't use the whole drunk thing as an excuse not to respond.

Add to that the fact that if you truley didn't give a shit you wouldn't have bothered to respond at all, but instead you write this crap to make an excuse for yourself not responding to my post. Great job buddy.

I'm glad you didn't bother reading it, because all the points you tried to make were pretty much destroyed. Do yourself a favor and keep this attitude and don't respond, because this is getting a little tiring, for the both of us.

What the hell was that argument about? Can someone explain it?

It started when I tried to give JKO some advice to not sign up for WZCW because as I deemed it he was a risk for them and it would just be a waste of his time to write out an application and make an RP, and all that.

Now, in fairness, I came off as bitter and a guy with a vandetta, and I apologize for that. I shouldn't have let my anger influence my post, but it did, the point I was trying to make and advice I was trying to give still stands though. Anyway, thats how this whole thing started, probably partly because I was drunk last night and debating/argueing with Dave seemed like a fun thing to do as I was trying to waste some time before I went out with some friends and partied.

Profit, my character was a risk. I'm still there.

I'm not speaking of the character, i'm talking about the poster. As in the poster is a risk of getting banned from the forums so they won't take a chance on him/her because he/she could get banned and not be able to participate in their roleplay for the week.

I got banned. Some wish I was still banned. I'm still there. Maybe if you keep to the non-spam sections it could be good. Some just enter WZ for WZCW.

Well as I said, perhaps the rules have changed now.

The point is, now that I think back on it, I hadn't even been banned and yet I was still considered too much of a risk to get the opportunity to join in. So, obviously I felt a little vexed by that, and understandebly so.

I'm not speaking of the character, i'm talking about the poster. As in the poster is a risk of getting banned from the forums so they won't take a chance on him/her because he/she could get banned and not be able to participate in their roleplay for the week.

Yeah. Or you could try be fucking sensible and realise its a responsibility and fucking not get banned. There's no point in playing the victim when there is a full roster of WZCW posters that don't seem to make themselves look like ***** in the Bar Room.

Yeah. Or you could try be fucking sensible and realise its a responsibility and fucking not get banned. There's no point in playing the victim when there is a full roster of WZCW posters that don't seem to make themselves look like ***** in the Bar Room.

Some percieve me as this in the bar room and I'm on WZCW. Please for the love of god Profit, join WZCW so you have something to do on here other than go to the bar room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back