The Blame Game: Bar Room Edition

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Is it just me, or does The Bar Room seem on the precipice of entering a Dark Age? If you feel the same way, then take the time to answer the following question: is The Bar Room in a state of crisis because of current Bar Room regulars or because of the absence of previous Bar Room regulars?

I'll answer first, and say that DEADMAN and It's Pat (AKA The Ayatollah) have singlehandedly ruined the enjoyment of The Bar Room. It seems that every other thread in The Bar Room is either an advertisement for DEADMAN's Bar Room Fed or another part in the DEADMAN-Ayatollah romance saga.

For some reason, (it may be be unrelated) but this bizarre uprising of "efeds" (terms used extremely loosely; WZCW is the only thing that even resembles an efed here. OCW and LCW are parodies ran by KB and Luther respectively) seems to have changed some people around here.

Deadman is a curious case; he pisses people off, them apparently improves, then starts DCW and begins spamming it in every other Bar Room thread and gets really annoying.

Maybe the creation of the efed forum has diverted some of the traffic or maybe its the oturney taking up some attention. I'm pretty sure it will kick back into gear soon enough.

I actually made a post on that the other day that the efed and tourney sections seem to be having all the regulars in there whilst you have loads of new guys in the WWE section.

Not getting along is great, but not being able to argue (due to the ridiculousness of posts) just sucks. The Bar room should be fun, not a collection of diarrhea. The Tim rule seems to work well when assessing Deadman posts, but why should the moderators have to work that hard? He should have his own forum to post in, so nobody has to see the insanity he posts, that is ofcourse unless they seek it out ie. Shawshank. He could make that place his own.

Deadman would be better if he only did what he did ever week or so. Deadman is actully the lesser of some evils from the bar room.

I think it's multiple parts.

Number one: wrestling. It's on the verge of another boom and the wrestling posts are up. We're less than 40 days from Mania and TNA's ratings are their best ever. Right now, the bar room isn't on my mind.

Deadman is just a pain. End of that part.

The e-feds are just ******ed anymore. There's WZCW, OCW and when he posts it, LCW. The others are ok, but dear lord just put them in Book This. Did the bar room REALLY need more traffic?

I was thinking about a book this before the sudden influx of JCW, MCW, DCW and whatever else there is, but now I'm not so sure.

On that note, 666 posts!

Number one: wrestling. It's on the verge of another boom and the wrestling posts are up. We're less than 40 days from Mania and TNA's ratings are their best ever.

Ha. People say this every year. Wrestling always seems popular around WrestleMania. It's a cycle. Inevitably, people will grow disinterested again around Backlash.

As for TNA... What are they doing? A 1.2? Yep, a boom must be right around the corner.

1.4 but who's counting.

Raw's ratings are up at the moment too. That sounds like it's going up all over the place, which says good things to me. But what do I know. I'm not a former g-mod or anything like that.

1.4 but who's counting.

I stand corrected then.

Not really.

Raw's ratings are up at the moment too.

I thought I explained this little growth in popularity around WrestleMania?

That sounds like it's going up all over the place, which says good things to me.

If by 'going up' you mean a few points around the biggest wrestling period on the calendar, then I guess you could say that.

I'm not going to say that people shouldn't be enjoying wrestling around this time, but a 'boom period' says that wrestling is going to get extremely popular again, which I really can't justify from a few week's worth of ratings that match the ratings of two years ago (when people were still saying how terrible the product was).

But what do I know. I'm not a former g-mod or anything like that.

I don't get it. But what do I know?

Then we need an effing fly swatter.

I got one

fly-swatter.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo