OK I'm done trolling The Bar Room

I'm sorry everyone. I'm literally having a mental breakdown can you guys please leave me alone. The whole reason why I made the Crocker thread was because I needed some fun and I was joking with him. Then I started joking with Frank N Stein and was having fun with it. Then everyone started jumping on me. I'm one person why does everyone need to gang up on me. Most of y'all had nothing to do with this because I didn't troll y'all. This is the site I go to to escape stuff I go through in the real world. Last thing I want is to get on WrestleZone and go through the same thing.

If you're seriously having a breakdown get off the computer and get professional help.

No one here will give a shit or be able to help you.

I'm sorry everyone. I'm literally having a mental breakdown can you guys please leave me alone. The whole reason why I made the Crocker thread was because I needed some fun and I was joking with him. Then I started joking with Frank N Stein and was having fun with it. Then everyone started jumping on me. I'm one person why does everyone need to gang up on me. Most of y'all had nothing to do with this because I didn't troll y'all. This is the site I go to to escape stuff I go through in the real world. Last thing I want is to get on WrestleZone and go through the same thing.

Oh fuck off.

Let end this. Everyone can say what they really feel about me and then let's agree to let bygones be bygones and then act like none of this ever happened. Time to move on. I want a restart because I know I fucked up.

Crocker has a distinct style of stupid. New Day doesn't ramble on about Cena and to the best of my knowledge hasn't called anyone a WWE or Cena apologist. 2 dead giveaways of a Crocker alt.

Speaking of one-note posters, whatever happened to The Boss? Did he sit in his garage with the car running once that whole racist Hogan sex tape thing happened?

Dammit, B-Lad. Your Irishness made him cry.

200_s.gif

He was a whole new level of insane, I miss that crazy bastard.

He once managed to annoy me enough so that I went and looked up Social Security actuarial tables to give him a range of dates where Hulk Hogan was likely to die. I have to give some serious credit to him for that.

If this is true I feel sorry for you. But how is trolling on a wrestling site by calling everyone b****es going to help anything?

I can understand wanting and needing help and having a tough situation but this isn't the answer.

My advice is go to someone you trust and have a talk. That's always helped me.

If this is true I feel sorry for you. But how is trolling on a wrestling site by calling everyone b****es going to help anything?

I can understand wanting and needing help and having a tough situation but this isn't the answer.

My advice is go to someone you trust and have a talk. That's always helped me.

Dont you want to tell him to go find god because until he does he wont know true happiness or some gay bullshit like that

We don't get the best takeout pizzas over here but Chicago Town Pizzas does some good mini deep dish pizzas

I'm of the school of thought that that super deep dish stuff that was created in Chicago isn't really pizza. It's more of a meat, sauce and cheese casserole in a bread bowl. It can be quite tasty, but it's not pizza.

I'm of the school of thought that that super deep dish stuff that was created in Chicago isn't really pizza. It's more of a meat, sauce and cheese casserole in a bread bowl. It can be quite tasty, but it's not pizza.

I can see your point there. I feel like you don't get much bite with a thin pizza though and you run the risk of it been a sloppy mess. With these deep dish pizzas you get a good firm hard base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back