The Bar Room: The General Spam Discussion forum 2.0

Had to wait until the last few pages for somebody to call somebody else a ******. Pussy "extreme" thread...

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4694009 said:
Had to wait until the last few pages for somebody to call somebody else a ******. Pussy "extreme" thread...

I came here solely to call someone a ******, it's kind of my thing. I was beaten to the punch this time though.

A ND FUCK YOU SHOTARO YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT

You mean this guy?

Motaroku2.gif

Well, Mozz induced everyone into the sort of thread he would have like to have seen by claiming ignorance. Sheer genius.

On the other hands, you are all ******y ******s.

No mom jokes, no jokes about penis size, no racial slurs...

[Size=+2]We can do better![/size]

Ok Mozzy, now even I'm slightly confused. You just gave me red rep for the discriminatory thread because it was too out there but then you ran along and complained about not having enough threads like that in the Bar Room....Make up your mind.

Also made me laugh how you told me I was burning bridges with all friends on here, regardless of if that's true it's kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

Ok Mozzy, now even I'm slightly confused. You just gave me red rep for the discriminatory thread because it was too out there but then you ran along and complained about not having enough threads like that in the Bar Room....Make up your mind.

Also made me laugh how you told me I was burning bridges with all friends on here, regardless of if that's true it's kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

I don't really think anything I said here was on par with, "I don't like people in interracial relationships," bud. I couldn't even try to be as hilariously goofy as some of the shit you've spouted around here.

That being said, nothing against your thread. It was a good thread. A lot of interesting stuff in it. Just don't like your views. That's what the red rep is for, right?

There's no reason to get upset and try to attribute cartoonishly ridiculous personality traits to me in order to invalidate my argument.

I don't know why you watching football and reviewing Thunder means you're not upset, but your tone and attacking my personality pretty much tells me that you're getting upset
Why is it you're allowed to ascribed cartoonish outrage to KB's posts but doing the same to your posts is off limits?

You may have answered this already. I don't know. Can't be bothered to wade through this mountain of bullshit.

I don't even think it's about "growing up" as much as its the forum mirroring the PC World we're becoming more and more of each day. Not to mention the "PG" World pro wrestling has become, too.
Are people really that PC or PG or nice? Lord knows I see as many scummy people as ever.

FWIW, I'm not walking on eggshells. I just can't be arsed to be that bitchy on the internet any more. Hope that clears everything up, Mozz.

I basically want free reign to call people names without any repercussions whatsoever, and I want people to high five me while I do it. Is that so much to ask?

If you're genuinely troubled by repercussions, you should probably just fold your tent and call it a day.

I'm genuinely troubled by your sig. I got hit in the head once and bled, and it traumatized me. That picture of RVD is triggering to me, and I ask that you check your privilege and put it behind a cut. Please and thank you.

So what this whole thing boils down to is Moss wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Moral: Who cares? I'm off to find a cake.

Are people really that PC or PG or nice? Lord knows I see as many scummy people as ever.

Among the regulars? Absolutely. I mean, there will be a pissing contest here and there, but it's nothing like it used to be.

Of course in the wrestling sections there's always going to be some harsh insults thrown around by new and lesser known posters, but let any of them become a regular "spam section" poster and they'll tone themselves way down after a month or so.

You know, oddly enough, if I'm being perfectly honest, this thread was a vague way of trying to call out JGlass, and in 90 posts, he hasn't shown up once in this thread.

I absolutely did want to have a dialogue about the forum. I didn't want to sit here and have a formal, professional debate about it, but I wanted to make it known that I don't really see anything wrong with being somewhat passionate about a discussion you're having. Things getting a little heated sometimes doesn't mean the person is taking something too seriously, or that they need to go outside or whatever, nor does it mean that they're immature and fly off the handle.

It actually means nothing. I have a big personality. In real life too. Sometimes my tone doesn't translate well online, because I write like how I speak. I hate having to walk on egg shells around here because someone thinks I'm disturbing the peace, and I especially shouldn't have to be doing that in a forum that's specifically dedicated to this kind of thing.

Among the regulars? Absolutely. I mean, there will be a pissing contest here and there, but it's nothing like it used to be.
I was more-so referring to your assertion that the tone in the spam sections these days is reflective of a PC-ification of our society. I just don't see that change in my everyday life.

I think tdigs has the right of it. The people who really stirred shit up around here in the past have more-or-less cooled off or found other shit to do. Eventually, some new blood will come shake things up again. We're in a lull. That's all.

You know, oddly enough, if I'm being perfectly honest, this thread was a vague way of trying to call out JGlass, and in 90 posts, he hasn't shown up once in this thread.

It's either because I'm too PC/PG to get into an argument about it. Or maybe it's because I've gone nice. Either way, I don't draw ratings like I used to. I read your opening post a few days ago, but just assumed you wanted to whine, so I figured I'd let you whine and be on my merry way.

It's also probably worth mentioning that I'm here now because of this thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=266435&page=2

I mean... how fun does that show look? People talking in Japanese, the dogs bark, they ring buzzers, making them go crazy...

The shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back