The Bar Room: The General Spam Discussion forum 2.0

That cuts deep. Though in all fairness I think we've had more interaction in this thread than we have ever had ever in the two and a half years I've been a member here,

I have zero problem with you or anything. I've just never talked to you.

A ND FUCK YOU SHOTARO YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT

yes, my name sounds so much like mortal kombat...

in all seriousness, is this really worth getting so worked up over?

for all those who care about grammar and are noticing my lack of capitalization it's because there is a daily limit and mozz appears to have used all of ours for the entire forum so i'm taking one for the team and letting my own usually fastidious grammar and punctuation slide in the name of community spirit.

What is the deal with you two anyway? Every time you're in a thread, there's always some odd, vaguely sexual comment about you and her.

She's my girlfriend, my family loves her, I'm going to England to see her next October with a ring in my pocket.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Daron Acemoğlu;4693825 said:
As much as I like Sid, I give that about 5 years tops. Hopefully a church-going wife and a young kid aren't left in the wake.

Hey tdigs, while you're here, wanna go ahead and crown me the winner of that fantasy wrestling thing you had like 2 years ago that I won that you never finished? It was mad active, and then you just sort of disappeared.

I...I don't know what came over me. I guess it has something to do with a 23 year old man being into a product tailored to 6 year old girls. It's like I have ****** tourettes. ******.

Oh, what in the fresh hell is this? I'm not wading through 8 pages of this, someone synopsis, quick

Cliques, KB has an ego, Becca and I aren't sleeping together, Norcal wants cake.

Oh and something about Moss. I can't remember if it was Randy or Santana.

Did we get nazi mod? Because I'm one spot away from filling my aspie rant bingo card.

I'm a ****** because reasons

But for reals, Mozz injected too many marijuanas and now he is delusional and about to OD.

NO ONE ASKED YOU, YAZ!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back