• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK I'm done trolling The Bar Room

Thin crust pizzas cant handle large amounts of topping. It is the main drawback of gourmet pizzas, which have exotic toppings and sauce making it super greasy and as a result soggy

We're having a burger revolution over here but the kebab is still king

Thin crust pizzas cant handle large amounts of topping. It is the main drawback of gourmet pizzas, which have exotic toppings and sauce making it super greasy and as a result soggy

We're having a burger revolution over here but the kebab is still king

I've had thin crust pizza that had plenty of toppings. It depends largely on it being cooked properly, because the crust needs to be a little more well done to pull it off. Pizzerias in the northeastern US have it down to a science. Everywhere else, not so much.

Thin crust here but I'm not too picky.

Pizza has been my favorite food since I was old enough to eat it.

And I recently found out that my mom craved pizza when she was pregnant with me.

There are two types of pizza people, those who eat real pizza and those who enjoy cardboard and grease disguised as pizza.

Does everybody like their pizza thin crust, thick crust, or that bullshit in Chicago?

Almost lost some respect for you here, until...

I'm of the school of thought that that super deep dish stuff that was created in Chicago isn't really pizza. It's more of a meat, sauce and cheese casserole in a bread bowl. It can be quite tasty, but it's not pizza.

It's a pizza pie and by far my favorite in the world. It's also the only type of pizza I will forgive people for using a knife and fork.

It's a pizza pie and by far my favorite in the world. It's also the only type of pizza I will forgive people for using a knife and fork.

See, because it's rather common to eat it with a knife and fork to eat the Chicago deep dish style I can't really classify it as pizza. It's kind of it's own entity.

I've had more traditional thin crust pizza in Chicago whilst I was visiting friends there that was damn good.

I don't appreciate Chicago pizza thin or thick. The crust is like a cracker. My favorite pizza living here might as well be CostCo.

NY pizza dominates.

I don't appreciate Chicago pizza thin or thick. The crust is like a cracker. My favorite pizza living here might as well be CostCo.

NY pizza dominates.

I envy the shit out of you. I love Pizza and would die to get a seriously good pizza again. Ever since Pizza Hutt closed its main store, nothing has come close. The mini Pizza Hutts suck. Getting a pizza in NY would rule.

I've had thin crust pizza that had plenty of toppings. It depends largely on it being cooked properly, because the crust needs to be a little more well done to pull it off. Pizzerias in the northeastern US have it down to a science. Everywhere else, not so much.

Living in the South our pizzas are fairly generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back