My time here is done

LOL how on earth could I have missed this golden egg? Dudes this is the frickken INTERNET LULZ @_@ I did the same as this guy. I anounced my departure and came back. Why? because I CAN. The internet is not serious business. Really. Just come back!
If not have a nice day! : )

You know what? I quit too. I can't handle this anymore, all the physical and emotional stress that it causes me, all the money spend on it, everyone saying I'm a loser and because of this I'll never do anything with my life. I just quit, I'm done.

Oh wait...this isn't AA or rehab. Never mind, carry on.

I know i'm an asshole, but it's the fuckin' internet so I see no point in being anything else.

20040319h.jpg

Battlez from what i have heard u seem like a decent guy and i see it as you should just not really care what every says about u.

a while ago when i first joined i started to annoy some one (i cant remember) in the Hardcore title thread in the bar room. and then afro sent me a red rep calling me........ a wanker.

but for anyone reading this here is some advice, say anything u want and if any one doesn't like it they can go and f**k themselves as far as im concerned as a red rep dont mean anything outside of here.

e.g.

this place is run like a nazi concentration camp.
it makes me laugh when a memeber says something everone else doesn't lke of this forum can gang up on some one as easy as that.
48.7 is a cunt (dont mean to pick on 48.7 he was the first person to pop into my head)

am i gunna get a red rep from this............ most likely
do i care............ no

Battlez from what i have heard u seem like a decent guy and i see it as you should just not really care what every says about u.

a while ago when i first joined i started to annoy some one (i cant remember) in the Hardcore title thread in the bar room. and then afro sent me a red rep calling me........ a wanker.

but for anyone reading this here is some advice, say anything u want and if any one doesn't like it they can go and f**k themselves as far as im concerned as a red rep dont mean anything outside of here.

e.g.

it makes me laugh when a memeber says something everone else doesn't lke of this forum can gang up on some one as easy as that.
48.7 is a cunt (dont mean to pick on 48.7 he was the first person to pop into my head)

do i care............ no

QFT.

Especially the part about 48.7.

Did you people not read my "love" thread? Jeezzzzzzz! Battlez dude I don't mind you, if anything if your'e sick of the bar/room just countinue posting wrestling and book this and all that jazz.

But if your leaving, Have a great life :)

Obviously you didn't see my sig before this, and it's you're not your, and the picture's fitting considering you are a little girl.

e.g.

do i care............ no

for the love of god could people come up with something original

If y'all are as bored as you must be to run up nearly 100 posts in this thread, why not go to the General Wrestling Section and discuss my new thread, "Best Feud-Launching Event."

the Nazi thing ........... come on your title says Nazi mod and every one is jumping on Battlez because of his opinion. so a nazi joke was bound to happen.

but thinking about i see KB as the rommel of this Forum along with a couple of other people.

OKay so your saying it's the bar room, insults are to be expected.

So why in the fuck can mods insult people, but when they get insulted they turn into crybabies and fuckin ban people? It's rediculous and pathetic.

:lmao:
Some fucking noob flame me in a bar room thread a couple of weeks ago & i didn't banned him so don't give that fucking shit, idiot

Because the mods are Amazing.They do as they please, when they please, how they please, why they please, and if they please. And the dang deserve to be able to do that.!

The word Wanker is often associated with Luther. It was PROBABLY him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back