My time here is done

I've been threatened before, because I insulted a mod.

It's happened, it's fact. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop right there because you're wrong. If you can show me ONE instance where a mod has banned someone because we didn't like them and not because they legitimately broke rules, I'll step down as a mod.

I would qualify this statement if I were you to include unjust bans that have been overruled.

I've been threatened before, because I insulted a mod.

It's happened, it's fact. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

and myself and Irish over turn anything we find unjustified. I've told the mods they need to grow a thicker skin in here, and Irish has warned about over moderating the bar room.

Vague answers FTW

I'm sorry do I really need to prove it to you? Too fuckin' bad.

I don't have time to go back and find the posts, but it's happened. There is a lot of hypocrisy and abuse of power on WZ, it takes away from the fun atmosphere.

I don't have time to go back and find the posts, but it's happened. There is a lot of hypocrisy and abuse of power on WZ, it takes away from the fun atmosphere.

Overreacting FTW

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop right there because you're wrong. If you can show me ONE instance where a mod has banned someone because we didn't like them and not because they legitimately broke rules, I'll step down as a mod.
Hmm...really? I might look into that. ;)

Anyone who has "threatened" you with a mod warning probably has done so more in jest. I use that joke all the time.

Sly, do you really want another 5 hour war with me debating what something really means?

I'm on Spring Break this week so I've got all the time in the world.

Dude, you can just go straight to fuckin hell for all I care.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time speaking to someone who obviously has an agenda against me.

Ok, while I had SOME sympathy for you...this post just washed it all away. If you want to be treated with respect, you need to treat others with respect. That's something you learn at age 3. KB tried engaging you in conversation, and then you flipped out on him. No need for that, especially if you want to accomplish something here.

Ok, while I had SOME sympathy for you...this post just washed it all away. If you want to be treated with respect, you need to treat others with respect. That's something you learn at age 3. KB tried engaging you in conversation, and then you flipped out on him. No need for that, especially if you want to accomplish something here.

Again, i'm not speaking of me. I don't care about respect, I act the way I am and if you like me for that then great, if not then thats your problem not mine.

I meant other posters, not me. I know i'm an asshole, but it's the fuckin' internet so I see no point in being anything else.

Again, i'm not speaking of me. I don't care about respect, I act the way I am and if you like me for that then great, if not then thats your problem not mine.

I meant other posters, not me. I know i'm an asshole, but it's the fuckin' internet so I see no point in being anything else.

You just popped off on somebody for "having an agenda" against you. If you're a self-proclaimed "asshole", then what else do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back