• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Bye My Friends

Lord Sidious said:
Telling it Like it is became rather dull in the WWE section. I am happy that I was able to school a lot of posters in there about the failures of WWE, but now with TNA poised to become a more serious threat, the time has come to move on to new things.

What that means is that whether I am your WWE Moderator or your new TNA Moderator, Lord Sidious will always continue to Tell it Like it is, and will continue to be always right.

Is this guy serious? does he actually take himself seriously? I really really think he tries to make himself some sort of real life pro wrestling character. I'm quite appalled that this forum has such a raging douchebag as a moderator.

Is this guy serious? does he actually take himself seriously? I really really think he tries to make himself some sort of real life pro wrestling character. I'm quite appalled that this forum has such a raging douchebag as a moderator.

Don't fuck with Sid...I learned that the semi hard way.That's What She Said.

He likes you if you give him what he wants...

Sid. I imagine you look something like this...

kitaenchris.jpg

I love that movie!

C'mon now Sid, NSL isn't that bad, and besides whether no matter how you feel about NSL or his approach to modding, you gotta at least give him credit in that at least he was willing to step down and give his spot to someone else instead of just keeping it, and doing nothing with it unlike some people have I'm sure

You poor poor idiot, keep up this kind of shit and you will call down the thunder and you will be completely and utterly destroyed. Really Lord Sidious can easily handle his own, but keep it up and not only will feel his unforgiving wrath, you will feel the wrath of Sid's Army!

Yes, you are just so "appalled". Melodramatic much?

You'll get over it, Sham Wow, or whatever your name is.

Exactly, I'm sorry but if I get my dick bit, I'm gonna beat a bitch! Just like my wife knows not to waste my money or I'll beat a bitch....last part's a joke of course.

.... *waits for the 'your an asshole' type retorts and comments.*

Yes, you are just so "appalled". Melodramatic much?

You'll get over it, Sham Wow, or whatever your name is.

It seems you have trouble reading too. "Sham Wow, or whatever your name is." Really? My username is clearly "Shazam!", you would have known that if you weren't such a blatant idiot.

You poor poor idiot, keep up this kind of shit and you will call down the thunder and you will be completely and utterly destroyed. Really Lord Sidious can easily handle his own, but keep it up and not only will feel his unforgiving wrath, you will feel the wrath of Sid's Army!
What's he going to do? Call me a WWE shareholder?

Oh yeah, you're going to red rep me all the way to hell, are you? Oh please dont! :rolleyes:

Wow dude, you really are an idiot. Your sheer and utter stupidity is almost mesmerizing. How you can function even in a semi-normal state is beyond comprehension. Wow just wow.

Sassing the mods is a bannable offense Shazam.

Nah, unlike another hyper-sensitive Mod (who will go un-named), most other Mods and myself allow for a degree of flaming on here. ShamWow has nothing to fear from me and can go off on me, as long as he doesn't go overboard with the flaming and become "extreme" with it.

I take no issue with what he's done thus far, as nothing he said is considered "bannable" by our flaming rules. We're a Big Boy forum unlike other baby forums out there who want their posters playing in the kiddie sandbox together.

I can only hope I see ShamWow frequently in the TNA section, though. :)

Nah, unlike another hyper-sensitive Mod (who will go un-named), most other Mods and myself allow for a degree of flaming on here. ShamWow has nothing to fear from me and can go off on me, as long as he doesn't go overboard with the flaming and become "extreme" with it.

I take no issue with what he's done thus far, as nothing he said is considered "bannable" by our flaming rules. We're a Big Boy forum unlike other baby forums out there who want their posters playing in the kiddie sandbox together.

I can only hope I see ShamWow frequently in the TNA section, though. :)

I was just giving him a little heads up if he continued on this path.

I think shamwow earlier tried to mouth of my dearest tdigle. He paid for it with 16 of his rep points.

He doesn't seem to really care about rep points.

I'm telling you, I've seen this happen countless times. Poster who has issues with authority, starts trolling the forum, looking for opportunities to bitch about the mods. Half of those guys get banned. The other half get insulted mercilessly until they give up and quit posting.

These are also the same types of posters who will make alt accounts to sneak back on. Guarantee you, within 12 hours of ShamWow getting banned, we would see a new poster named SnuggieOxyclean protesting the mistreatment of ShamWow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back