• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Bye My Friends

That's a real shame. Your enthusiasm for your section will be missed.

On an entirely unrelated matter can someone make me a shameless TNA section sig?

I would run for the mod spot except for the fact that I don't watch TNA. Quite a large hurdle to jump over.

I don't have cable or anything. I try to watch it over my neighbors house but it's usually a week after the air date.

I'm sure TNA is great but even if I record things I barely have time for ECW (or NXT now) each week.

I watch TNA because they are actually coming into their own. Say what you people want but Hogan is doing good things for this company. (Aside from the 9-11 Monday Night Time slot [they should have went 8-10]that is)

I make sure to watch TNA just for the matches. I don't pay attention to the storylines.

I thought it was 8-10.

ew York, NY, February 16, 2010 – “TNA iMPACT!,” Spike TV’s highly-rated two-hour weekly series, is moving from Thursday nights to Monday nights beginning Monday, March 8 (9:00-11:00pm ET/PT), it was announced today by TNA President Dixie Carter and legendary pop culture icon Hulk Hogan at a press conference at the “TNA iMPACT! Zone” at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

Yeah we all know that is a big mistake. Going head to head with Raw will not get new fans. Match them for an hour with your big guns.

Yeah we all know that is a big mistake. Going head to head with Raw will not get new fans. Match them for an hour with your big guns.

Exactly. No way Amazing Red vs Jay Lethal will draw the same as Kofi Kingston vs The Miz. (I also believe that Randy Orton vs Sheamus happened in the first hour the other night but I am not sure.)

Me and NSL were pushing this for the Jan 4th thing. They were right to start with a X Divison match and it was going well but the ending was booked horribly. Steel Asylum is poorly designed and Ultimate X would have been a better fit and you can still work in the Jeff Hardy thing.

That's why I will miss NSL as mod. He shared a lot of the same sentiments towards the company, but I was delighted to see his total change in attitude to the Hogan thing and how honest he was to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back