Good Bye My Friends

I loved the fact that the match went terribly and horribly wrong. Maybe now they won't do another one. I do agree that Ultimate X is by far the best X division gimmick match TNA has. Homicide might have been at least able to cross the cables.:lmao:

NSL, you've become a rather good friend to me on these forums. I hope your real life gets all sorted out and that you will make a full time return soon.

Good luck with everything NSL and hopefully everything works out for you. You were definitely a solid mod and made me want to post in TNA, as I rarely did. I wish you best my friend.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NSL :(

Hope it sorts itself out, but sorry to hear you gotta go for a tick. But got you on msn, so we can still keep in touch. Hope to see you around again soon!

Having to step down sux. But when you got alot of heavy shit going on in your life, it really makes you realize just how, pardon the adjective, unimportant certain things are in life. This forum really can suck alot of time out of your life if you let it. But good luck to ya, NSL. Go grab life by the balls. I quote Robert DiNero, who said:

Sometimes you gotta go away, in order to come back.

Lame.

Not quite so lame because of the Incredible Hulk/Edward Norton video, though.

I DEMAND TNA MOD POWERS! In all seriousness...NSL will be back better then ever.

Not in a Mod capacity, because his section is now mine.

(insert evil grin)

I am amused at how he said he didn't enjoy working with me on Staff in his OP. Believe me, the feeling couldn't be more mutual.

Not in a Mod capacity, because his section is now mine.

(insert evil grin)

I am amused at how he said he didn't enjoy working with me on Staff in his OP. Believe me, the feeling couldn't be more mutual.

I've come to the conclusion that you just don't like anybody.

Well, you came to the wrong conclusion, then.

I like several posters on here. I don't reach out to a lot of people, as I just don't have the time to converse with everyone over PM or anything, but amongst the posters I genuinely like as people (not including Staff) and who I have spoken with several times over PM include:

Doc
Lancer
INDYjon
Tenta
CH David
Steamboat Ricky

All great people with excellent personalities.

He likes you if you give him what he wants...

Sid. I imagine you look something like this...

kitaenchris.jpg

Well, you came to the wrong conclusion, then.

I like several posters on here. I don't reach out to a lot of people, as I just don't have the time to converse with everyone over PM or anything, but amongst the posters I genuinely like as people (not including Staff) and who I have spoken with several times over PM include:

Doc
Lancer
INDYjon
Tenta
CH David
Steamboat Ricky

All great people with excellent personalities.

Just seems like you go out of your way to be a dick, as much as possible. Giving D-Man, IC, and now NSL shit. Again, this may be due to my semi-refusal to post wrestling, as I don't feel the need to defend my thoughts on the subject.

My misconception, that is.

Just seems like you go out of your way to be a dick, as much as possible. Giving D-Man, IC, and now NSL shit. Again, this may be due to my semi-refusal to post wrestling, as I don't feel the need to defend my thoughts on the subject.

My misconception, that is.

D-Man and IC, I have zero serious issues with. I have no issues with IC whatsoever, and D-Man is a great guy who we just don't see eye to eye all the time. It isn't a big deal. The cases you were likely referring to I was kidding around with them on, mostly. We've all done it to each other and just bust balls once in a while. But it's nice to know they have an army of loyal soldiers on the forum.

We're big boys, though and we can take care of any issues on our own. However, let me repeat, I have no issues with IC or D-Man.

NSL, on the other hand ... he and I had some issues. I'm not going into great detail, but the comments he stated in his OP were a shoot and he and I just didn't get along.

There were things he did that bothered and annoyed the Hell out of me, and vice versa. We just had two different philosophies to Modding, and we had personality differences.

No big deal really, as realistically, nobody is going to get along with everyone no matter where you are. In school, at work, etc. It just isn't feasible. The key is that people co-exist to do their jobs and somehow find a way to make it work. We got by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back