• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My time here is done

BAsically I wonder why you make a thread saying you're leaving, then continuing posting, creating the drama you're so against? If you're leaving, sign off and don't sign back on again. End of drama.

I meant that you should share the fact that you know dam well why im leaving seeing as how you are the number one instigator that attacked me in the first place.

Ah the typical dramaqueen that I know of - complain about drama that totally ruins their life, that no one else sees as important, so has a hissy fit to get some sympathy. Never works fella, try something else next time.

It's the internet, not your real life. Don't know how much bitching can be done on a wrestling forum anyway, but I'll let you off since you're a regular and I am not.

I read this thread, and I just gotta say, the people that insulted Battlez are pretty pathetic. What he says is right, I don't think he should leave because of it but his point is correct.

There is a lot of hypocrisy and bias on these forums, and it does get sickening at times, and I understand what he means about newer posters just leaving because of this. You can make your argument that the new guys should just stay out of the bar room, but why should they? They are part of the forum and the bar room is part of it as well, people shouldn't attack new users just because they havn't "earned respect".

Battlez, don't leave dude, it's stupid to leave. These people shouldn't get to you at all, take it in stride, realize that they are just sitting behind a fuckin computer trying to justify their lifes with this bullshit. Realize how pathetic some of these losers are, some of 'em I consider just dirt under my feet.

If you leave, you'll give these no-life losers a big old grin on their face, as they will feel so mighty and powerful that they made a person from the internet upset. Don't justify their existance by doing that, do what I do and say fuck it and just don't give a shit.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;923890]I meant that you should share the fact that you know dam well why im leaving seeing as how you are the number one instigator that attacked me in the first place.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: This is priceless, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Hon, I didn't even know who you were until I saw random comments from you which were completely against me.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;923890]I meant that you should share the fact that you know dam well why im leaving seeing as how you are the number one instigator that attacked me in the first place.[/QUOTE]
baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

I read this thread, and I just gotta say, the people that insulted Battlez are pretty pathetic. What he says is right, I don't think he should leave because of it but his point is correct.

There is a lot of hypocrisy and bias on these forums, and it does get sickening at times, and I understand what he means about newer posters just leaving because of this. You can make your argument that the new guys should just stay out of the bar room, but why should they? They are part of the forum and the bar room is part of it as well, people shouldn't attack new users just because they havn't "earned respect".

Battlez, don't leave dude, it's stupid to leave. These people shouldn't get to you at all, take it in stride, realize that they are just sitting behind a fuckin computer trying to justify their lifes with this bullshit. Realize how pathetic some of these losers are, some of 'em I consider just dirt under my feet.

If you leave, you'll give these no-life losers a big old grin on their face, as they will feel so mighty and powerful that they made a person from the internet upset. Don't justify their existance by doing that, do what I do and say fuck it and just don't give a shit.

To begin with, I'd like to apologize to Battlez for what I said. that was indeed out of line by me and I am sorry.

As for this, Have to disagree. The issues that established people have with rookies is very simple: who in the hell are they to tell us how to run these forums? It's as simple as that. When you start a new job you don't tell the boss how to run the place. You go along with it until you're used to it, then once you've made yourself known your opinion means more. What we do is remind people that they don't run this place. The staff doesn.

Do you guys have any idea why he is complaining? He might have very valid reasons for doing so. So, I would save the crybaby/drama queen comments until you can show that you've been in a similar situation and have kept mum.

The thing I hate is when new posters who act like idiots and in return get hated on complain about it. There are countless new posters who act nice and people act nice back to them. The first thing I remember about you Sir Battlez is you having some sort of hate against Becca, who herself is a respected member. What did you expect to receive back in return?

We did have a personal talk the two of us, and afterwards I respected you a little, but this thread has destroyed that. You just wanted attention, leave that for me to want;). Anyways, we all know you will follow two paths.

1.) You will get more upset, cause a hissy fit, start doing something that is against the rules and end up banner, therefore leaving.

2.) Or you will probably come back in a few days, act civil, and start rebuilding, and perhaps become a well respected poster.

I didn't say anything about running the fuckin' place.

But they have a right to come in here, share opinions and ideas, have a fuckin' voice and not be bashed for it.

Do you guys have any idea why he is complaining? He might have very valid reasons for doing so. So, I would save the crybaby/drama queen comments until you can show that you've been in a similar situation and have kept mum.

This is completely true, he HAD valid reasons, it's not just whining.

I didn't say anything about running the fuckin' place.

But they have a right to come in here, share opinions and ideas, have a fuckin' voice and not be bashed for it.

It's the reason you got the heat you did. You came in here brand new and criticized us all. What right did you have to come in here and talk down to the people that have been here as long as anyone? What makes you the high and mighty king of this place? Did you expect us to listen to you?

I've read why and have been in his situation many a time.

The thing I hate is when new posters who act like idiots and in return get hated on complain about it. There are countless new posters who act nice and people act nice back to them. The first thing I remember about you Sir Battlez is you having some sort of hate against Becca, who herself is a respected member. What did you expect to receive back in return?

We did have a personal talk the two of us, and afterwards I respected you a little, but this thread has destroyed that. You just wanted attention, leave that for me to want;). Anyways, we all know you will follow two paths.

1.) You will get more upset, cause a hissy fit, start doing something that is against the rules and end up banner, therefore leaving.

2.) Or you will probably come back in a few days, act civil, and start rebuilding, and perhaps become a well respected poster.

See Battlez, I told you people only knew you because you bashed me.

It's the reason you got the heat you did. You came in here brand new and criticized us all. What right did you have to come in here and talk down to the people that have been here as long as anyone? What makes you the high and mighty king of this place? Did you expect us to listen to you?

I'm not speaking about myself, I know what I did and I deserved the heat, I could care less about any heat that you or anyone else gives me, doesn't make a fuckin bit of difference to me.

I'm talking about other members.

If you're going to leave like a little baby, at least stop bitching and hiding behind this certain people bullshit. If you're leaving forever, have some balls and tell us who is ticking you off.
I'm not sure if I've ever agreed with Klunker more than this moment.

You had me at "bitching".

Oh, and as a side note, I hope I'm one of the reasons.

I almost give a shit.
Your almost giving a shit outranks my "don't give a fuck".

Anyway, don't take yourself so seriously. We'll probably not be missing you.
How could we not miss someone who contributes nothing to the forums, aside from poorly thought out posts with terrible grammar and spelling?

Meh, if he wants to leave, let him leave. No sense in kicking him on his way out, though.
It's what we do best Ricky. We kick people when they're down.

This is the Bar Room.

Yes, they do. But know that it IS the bar room, where with the exception of racist, sexist, religious, or other flames noted in the rules...anything goes here. So, by entering you have to be ready to get some crap. My best advice is to dish it back.

The bar room isn't a snugglefest, so don't treat it like it should be. But I do think everyone should have an opportunity to be freely heard, and I think that is done well for the most part.

This is completely true, he HAD valid reasons, it's not just whining.

If he was generally leaving he should post and leave, not hang round to see what people say, not come back in a few days. Generally leave.

We've seen it happen all too much.

Let me spell it out for you guys real quick that choose to bash the mod staff. this is the Bar Room. It's an intimidating room. It's much a kin to a locker room for sports. If you're a new poster on here, and try to make a name for yourself, that's all well and good, but you best bet there is going to be a hazing level in here. Most of the time we give new people shit, to see how they react. All of us have gone threw it. When you start making self pitying pissin and moaning threads in the bar room, then you're going to get shit on.

Everyone of us was new at one point, and everyone of us went threw some sort of hazing, especially in this forum. Wrestling forum, not so much, but this is a different type of room. It used to be much worse then what it is now. As stated, if you can't handle it, stay out. If you want to prove yourself, sit there, shut up, and deal with the shit. everyone eats shit every once in a while, it's how you deal with it that makes us respect you in the long run.

OKay so your saying it's the bar room, insults are to be expected.

So why in the fuck can mods insult people, but when they get insulted they turn into crybabies and fuckin ban people? It's rediculous and pathetic.

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop right there because you're wrong. If you can show me ONE instance where a mod has banned someone because we didn't like them and not because they legitimately broke rules, I'll step down as a mod.

OKay so your saying it's the bar room, insults are to be expected.

So why in the fuck can mods insult people, but when they get insulted they turn into crybabies and fuckin ban people? It's rediculous and pathetic.

The mods ban people who insult them? An example would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back